Hyrule Warriors

kingddd

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this spoilerish video on GoNintendo and had to share it here due to its sheer awesomeness.

This is absolutely amazing.

Incidentally, I just tried the Termina map for the first time today. I can't help but feel the timer mechanic is a bit forced, and I'm disappointed there are no actual Termina-inspired maps, but it's still fun.

Has anyone else had their Wii U freeze up when loading the Master Quest map?

It's happened twice, once just now and the other two days ago. (The new update isn't live for North America yet.)

On the black "Loading..." screen all of a sudden there's an annoying beeeeeeeeeeee sound and the Wii U doesn't respond. You can turn the gamepad off, but you can only turn the Wii U off by unplugging it.

The first time it did this, I had chosen "Yes" for the network thingy and then it froze up. This second time, I just let that sit without making a choice but it froze up anyway. So that's not the problem.

Edited by Tsamimi

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY

Fast loading times again!

So freaking fast, holy crap.

And...magic jars! They actually drop now.

And and... Is it just me or do the characters say different things now? MORE things, rather. In adventure mode battles I'm reading some stuff that I don't recall ever reading before, like Agitha being mad at you for almost stepping on ants. Maybe I just reeeally haven't paying attention...

Edited by Tsamimi