FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My endgame team:

Hector: Well i have to use him but is actually very powerful lategame if trained up correctly.

Nils/Ninian: Pre 1.02: He/She is GODLIKE with every stat except for skill maxed. Staff usage helps as well.

Athos: Had to use him, decent but not as good as Eliwood.

Eliwood: Difficult to train up but wrecks everything late game.

Lyn: Kinda meh, didn't use much.

Serra: God of dodges, doubles, and crits. However, can be RNG screwed easily due to low HP.

Rath: Kills everything in 1 round and is tanky as hell.

Wil: Give him an axereaver and everything within 10 spaces has its turns numbered.

Farina: Not as good as Wil but still wrecks everything.

Nino: Basically Est.

Renault: Decent dark magic user, better than Sain.

Karel: Awesome paladin, has good power and survivability.

Lucius: Reliable unit, but dies easily.

Fiora: If trained up well, can be alternative for Serra.

Pent: Decent sword user, usable up to endgame despite description.

These are based off my opinion amd playthrough.

Losses in playthrough:

Leila: Sad, but necessary. Would've been nice if alive, as she is a good magic user.

Vaida: Died stopping a wyvern lord with an uber spear.

Heath: Best healer, couldn't save him.

Renault: Decent dark magic user, better than Sain.

How so?

I'm going to be rolling out a new patch... soon? I have to do Geitz's chapter for Tequila, working on that now. Might as well do Jerme's chapter too because why not. Also wanna fix some stuff, nerf/buff some guys, etc.

Currently working on the major fix patch for V1.1

Features:

Fix some broken words "nippleren" comes to mind.

Fix some game balance features

Adjust a couple weapon stats

Alter a few weapon descriptions

Buff leila's growths, wallace's bases

Fix fighter animations

Maybe fix nomad trooper anims... no promises

Add promotion bonuses for florina

Add data for Geitz's chapter and Jerme's chapter

Etc stuff

Send me suggestions for the next major patch.

Shit fixed:

"nippleren" and "apowners" is fixed.

Dragoons aren't weak to armorslaying weapons anymore.

Heath has good bases and not wtf-awesome growths while Isadora has a lot more potential and a little more CON. To make this more apparent, I gave Isadora +1 CON.

Bartre and Canas have altered growths. Bartre is much less speedy now. Canas has more SPD and SKL.

Leila has 35% SPD growth now, up from 10. I think that's enough to make her a solid unit. Still, her growths are nothing in the long run compared to Sain.

Wallace has better defensive bases. Oops didn't actually do this yet :B

Florina gains a good amount of CON on promotion now and other stats. She also gets a C in swords instead of E. You're welcome.

Eliwood and Raven have slightly altered growths now too, so they have different stat spreads. (Eliwood is more HP/MAG/DEF, Raven is more SPD/SKL/RES)

Also, I think I fixed the Fighter animation. Please test this out for me, guys. If you spot an enemy fighter that isn't animated correctly or breaks the game or etc, lemme know asap.

For now, here's the patch! It does NOT include Geitz/Jerme's chapter yet.

Fire Emblem Chaos Mode: V1.05

Edited by Klokinator

Repatch that onto a clean rom, and the base stat changes I made SHOULD be retroactive on characters, so Eliwood will gain a little DEF, Raven will lose a couple points of STR but gain some RES, etc.

EDit: Oops, double post :B

Edited by Klokinator

Does anyone have any recommendations for particularly useless or overpowered weapons that need buffs or nerfs?

Right now I'm considering making the steel axe not quite as shitty, maybe I'll nerf handaxe uses and give steel axe 50 uses or something idk.

Any other ideas?

Yeah I'm not touching Rapier. It OHKO's enemies with blazing speed and has unlimited accuracy.

However, seeing as how sword users have the iron sword for high MT, axes have the hand axe, silver axe, swordslayer, and the halberd for ridiculous damage, lance users have steel lance and slim lance, I will be buffinf Shine and nosferatu just a tad.

Shine: +15 accuracy.

Nosferatu: +15 uses.

Seems good?

Edit: Mani Katti gets +2 WT and +5 Hitrate. Rapier gets +2 WT and +10 hitrate. That should be good, no?

Edited by Klokinator

Oh man, next patch has a CUSTOM PALETTE!!!!! I spent a whole fucking hour with Yeti figuring out how to do these. It involved updating FErecolor, learning that the palettes for a program that edits gbafe palettes by default start in the wrong order, importing a correct palette manually (Super tedious) and then hanging myself after finally getting it done.

But man, look at the results.

[spoiler=Watch out, it spoils Geitz's new class.]

11293b4be7.png

Edited by Klokinator

+10hit was exactly what I hoped you would do actually. I love you klok 60 hit on Shine is a whole lot of refreshing.

and now i feel bad for letting dart die! OH WELL BALD BULL IS BEST BULL

Yea, I lol'd when I saw that he deployed Kent too

Klok i dunno if you have any instances of Rapier/Mani Katti lords as enemies but fighting handfuls of them would be pretty damn interesting.

Edited by Sara.

Shit fixed:

"nippleren" and "apowners" is fixed.

Dragoons aren't weak to armorslaying weapons anymore.

Heath has good bases and not wtf-awesome growths while Isadora has a lot more potential and a little more CON. To make this more apparent, I gave Isadora +1 CON.

Bartre and Canas have altered growths. Bartre is much less speedy now. Canas has more SPD and SKL.

Leila has 35% SPD growth now, up from 10. I think that's enough to make her a solid unit. Still, her growths are nothing in the long run compared to Sain.

Wallace has better defensive bases. Oops didn't actually do this yet :B

Florina gains a good amount of CON on promotion now and other stats. She also gets a C in swords instead of E. You're welcome.

Eliwood and Raven have slightly altered growths now too, so they have different stat spreads. (Eliwood is more HP/MAG/DEF, Raven is more SPD/SKL/RES)

Also, I think I fixed the Fighter animation. Please test this out for me, guys. If you spot an enemy fighter that isn't animated correctly or breaks the game or etc, lemme know asap.

For now, here's the patch! It does NOT include Geitz/Jerme's chapter yet.

Now, I have to patch again and re-do the growths thing on Nightmare. Me sad. :-(

Bartre has 25 Speed Growth? How will he gain speed now? :-(

Edited by Nintales