FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modifying the 19xx unlock is surprisingly simple actually!

In fact if you want to remove the Nils/Kishuna check entirely, find this line in 19x's event data:

IFAF 0x5 0x7D241

And comment it out; that's the check for Nils' level and for killing Kishuna (ie triggering Event ID 0x0A). If you want to remove only the Nils check, you can just write 08 E0 at the offset 0x7D242.

So what do you plans on changing the scene with Hung Leila? (Before the chapter preparation)

I'm taking a safe assumption of changing the scene to be an entirely warning signs with lot of 'corpses' instead of Leila.

Well the canon is certainly being rewritten, and the eventing is thanks to Primefusion!

The event itself is a bit glitchy though :X

Also, Leila *may* have more story presence in a couple places down the line.

Edited by Klokinator

Leila's chapter is complete! I can actually release right now but I'll hold off and do some palettes. If anyone is arriving at Leila's chapter soon, lemme know. Please wait until I've finished it though, massive changes are coming and you don't want to miss them. Credit to primefusion for eventing help, and Skitty for... a certain complex event.

Edited by Klokinator

Because most people by default save all the units anyway? It's counter-intuitive to force them to kill off two guys to get the best item.

You're basically making us cripple two more units just for a mine.

...You get the mine if you save ALL the units. You get lesser items if one or two guys die. You get nothing and lose Canas if all of them die.

Also in next release all those npc's will be back to being shitty, and in fact will be worse than vanilla. Suck my genitals.

Any chance of getting new mugs into Chaos Mode like you did for FE8MR?

Q: Are you still updating this? Are you looking for help with anything?

A: I could use some help, yes. If you actually manage to unlock Geitz's chapter, please send me a save file ASAP. Ive tried and concluded Geitz's chapter is nearly impossible to obtain over Wallace's unless you forgo your best units and use inferior units. They aren't terrible, but they include Bartre. So, that's a thing. Also, the Lloyd variant of CoD would be great to unlock. Additionally, the Jerme chapter too. Save files for any of those.

Aside from that, this hack is complete. There are a few glitches, like I once had Renault glitch when a Nomad Trooper attacked him at melee range, and Ill try to fix those when they're reported. I also plan to do an LP of this hack in many months time after I do some other LP's, so when that time comes I'll be giving it the Manriklass treatment with custom mugs befitting the new character classes.

New updates!

Angelic robe will give +10 HP in the next update.

Skill book gives +3 SKL.

Goddess icon gives +4 LUK

Body ring gives +3 CON.

Other stat boosters are unchanged. Credit to Solum for his stat booster item editor.

Edited by Klokinator

Q: Are you still updating this? Are you looking for help with anything?

A: I could use some help, yes. If you actually manage to unlock Geitz's chapter, please send me a save file ASAP. Ive tried and concluded Geitz's chapter is nearly impossible to obtain over Wallace's unless you forgo your best units and use inferior units. They aren't terrible, but they include Bartre. So, that's a thing. Also, the Lloyd variant of CoD would be great to unlock. Additionally, the Jerme chapter too. Save files for any of those.

Aside from that, this hack is complete. There are a few glitches, like I once had Renault glitch when a Nomad Trooper attacked him at melee range, and Ill try to fix those when they're reported. I also plan to do an LP of this hack in many months time after I do some other LP's, so when that time comes I'll be giving it the Manriklass treatment with custom mugs befitting the new character classes.

New updates!

Angelic robe will give +10 HP in the next update.

Skill book gives +3 SKL.

Goddess icon gives +4 LUK

Body ring gives +3 CON.

Other stat boosters are unchanged. Credit to Solum for his stat booster item editor.

Can't wait for the Manbecka or Manlyn. (even more for Manlouise)

Marcusie and Heathie too.

Edited by Nintales