FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Brendor, I'd like to edit the Recover staff to have mag/2 range, so I can make it an actually useful S rank staff, like a better version of Physic.

Heal: E

Mend: D

No C or B

Physic: A

Fortify: S

Recover: S

Physic heals at the rate of the Heal staff.

Fortify also does, but hits all in range.

Recover Heals one unit for 100% HP at mag/2 range.

Now if only I had a Latona to work with...

Edited by Klokinator

Yeah, staff ranks will be balanced so Latona is the best staff.

Heal: E

Mend: D

Physic: B

Fortify: A

Recover: A

Latona: S

Latona will have possibly negative wexp gain, so you can't spam it over and over. I have a lot of things planned for FE8CM, sorry but I can't say more.

I'm going to guess and say....you start out completely surrounded by monsters in the DK battle, the DK has high move, he casts Nightmare every turn in addition to his attack, etc.

or just swi #0 or game over as soon as the chapter starts

If you had an ounce of an idea of what I have planned for the Demon King battle, you'd probably be looking up my current residence so you could strangle me to death.

I have a vague idea of what you have planned with my imagination. It's not very pretty sight.

I dare you guys to make some guesses. Even if you're wrong, maybe you'll give me ideas.

The Demon King will have no special abilities, and be as strong as that generic Prologue Boss. No other enemy units will exist on the map, and it will be trivial to OHKO him. :P:

The Demon King will have no special abilities, and be as strong as that generic Prologue Boss. No other enemy units will exist on the map, and it will be trivial to OHKO him. :P:

Yes...

jk no

Edited by Klokinator

Instead of summoning generic mooks on the first turn, the Demon King summons 8 clones of himself, all of which must be killed.

And all of these clones have a special ability that makes them immune to legendary weapons.

Tequila is the only one who is remotely close. It'll be hell for the fact that about ten new mechanics make their way in, and I bet nobody can guess what those mechanics will be. If anyone hits a mechanic I'll be implementing in the final chapter on the head, I'll send them a PM to let them know they're right.