FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

Have it turn out Lyon is still alive, and is controlling the demon King, and the demon King cannot be damaged, and summons multiple Lyons each turn. To kill the demon King, you must get past the Lyon army and kill the real one.

Edit:Oh, and when you kill Lyon. The real final boss shows up, and it's Serra.

While a funny idea, this can't happen for reasons. Serraisplayable.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not just make all the caps 127 and make the boosts add 127 to all stats?

and of course A supports with all the minions the Demon King summons the boost each abilty by 255

Fuck, why stop there? Use Alex's skill patch and give him Astra Vantage and Pierce with 100% chance of activating.

that was saracsm btw

Wait till the update after this coming update. It'll be even harder.

Welp, I'm screwed.

Also, DK will randomize all of your weapons every turn, and only then you can hit it with a specific weapon.

This is actually kinda sorta-ish close to what the DK will be doing.

Nifty

Make it like those undead enemies from final fantasy where hurting it heals it and healing it hurts it

Edited by Brendor

I'm suddenly reminded of FF Mystic Quest where I accidentally cast cure on the final boss and instantly killed him in one hit. I felt so cheated, after 20 hours of playing, my useless cleric murdered him. Nope, can't be doing that again XD

Strongly considering making this on XNA in any case. The only way I'd do it though is if I had a GBA to fexna text converter. No way I want to manually convert by hand or find/replace. No sir, nope.

This is actually kinda sorta-ish close to what the DK will be doing.

Extrapolating here, there will be multiple clones of the Demon King and each can only be damaged/killed by a particular legendary weapon.

And then one that can only be harmed by monster classes. For lulz.

Extrapolating here, there will be multiple clones of the Demon King and each can only be damaged/killed by a particular legendary weapon.

And then one that can only be harmed by monster classes. For lulz.

See, this is a pretty cool idea, exactly what I wanted when I asked what people were thinking. Only issue is, how would I make something like this intuitive to the player without getting complaints like "Hey Klok, Audhulma only works on one demon king I think it's glitched???"

It's a cool idea though, for sure.

Then pay me or Cam or someone else to make one

I owe Yeti $200 and I have a $250 deal with Alex for a FEditor update... if I had any shred of money I could spare I'd have already offered money. Sometimes doing things for the good of the community as a whole rather than money is appreciated, you know.

i think people would be more willing to do a FEditor to XNA text converter if it would be helpful to more people than however many handful are part of the private beta

(not to imply that it's nontrivial enough to deserve pay)

Sometimes doing things for the good of the community as a whole rather than money is appreciated, you know.

Dude have you seen any of the stuff I've contributed to the community

I only did one thing for pay and I still haven't gotten payment for I'm looking at you Arch

The Arms Scroll, the Knight Ring, FE8 skills I all did for free