FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map sprites and battle animations are done! Now to edit general class data and all the new T3's will be finished!

I have decided to drop the alternate wyvern/pegasi promotion and T3 shit as well as the great knight promotion. I'll just keep it locked to magic users for the Ultimate Seals. Luckily, now you can max more than one S rank, thanks to the power of hax! So, train a unit up enough, and your paladins can wield multiple S ranks, Marcus can be a master of the triple magics, ETC.

6e594c8b8d.png-32ca5df9d8.png

I'll admit their palettes need work... but these things come with time.

0d23a1bd30.png

Yeah, if I didn't despise map sprites so fucking much (I could do them easily now but it's still annoying) then I might even try and do it... but adding the GK is super annoying. We're talking like a dozen animations, a bunch of data... ugh.

Adding in an item that reduces a unit's levels by 10 would be pretty great though. Wish I knew how to do it.

Yeah, if I didn't despise map sprites so fucking much (I could do them easily now but it's still annoying) then I might even try and do it... but adding the GK is super annoying. We're talking like a dozen animations, a bunch of data... ugh.

Adding in an item that reduces a unit's levels by 10 would be pretty great though. Wish I knew how to do it.

Brendor apparently just made that(a Juna fruit replication) though it needs testing :v

Edited by L95

I did not know that's what the Juna Fruit did :O

I thought it was called the Starsphere or something.

Edit: LOL Louise's palette actually looks good, for a test character.

fc963ab0c6.png66df74d82d.png

Edit: Spoilers! And omg this one random palette is... dayum.

7e14d43df1.png

Edited by Klokinator

You can safely promote Eliwood and Vaida and have two excellent magic users, and you've got Leila already so that's all three classes.

Incidentally in this new update, Dart's promoted T3 form is essentially the most powerful magic user of all time because of his WTF-insane CON rating. I think he has +8 CON over the bases??? Nobody else even comes close, except Renault... and Renault needs a lot of love and babying to be good.

We're on track for a December 25th release in any case, let's get those hype engines chugging choo choo!

I did not know that's what the Juna Fruit did :O

I thought it was called the Starsphere or something.

Edit: LOL Louise's palette actually looks good, for a test character.

fc963ab0c6.png66df74d82d.png

Edit: Spoilers! And omg this one random palette is... dayum.

7e14d43df1.png

HOLY SHIT THATS SEXY! got dammit why didnt I think of experimenting with pink louise palette for female magnus