FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dart, Heath, and Vaida can all become T3 Patriarch/Matriarchs. Eliwood, Raven, and Isadora are your potential High Maguses, and Sain, Leila, plus Renault are your dark druids.

You've got the ability to get at least one of each for the final chapter, too.

Ps: Vaida's final palette. Last spoiler before release :O

b7634a1ae9.png

Edited by Klokinator

Right now I'm taking care of some much needed character stat alterations. Pent just had major buffs to his growths, namely SKL/SPD and DEF. Other characters will follow. Refer to the Tequila official doc to see those alterations and more.

Gonna work on adding some new items throughout the game too. Mainly to iron out balance issues created with the new T3's.

Edited by Klokinator

F*** you.

Patriarch/Matriarch has no unique weapon like Forblaze/Ereshkigal, so instead I gave them a big crit boost and a better SPD cap. Also, they now wield light and dark instead of light and anima. So...

Archsage/Father Christmas: Anima, Light, Dark, Staves all S rank (Forblaze unique)

Dark Druid: Dark, Anima, Staves all S rank (Ereshkigal unique)

High Magus: Anima, Light, Staves all S rank (Forblaze unique)

Patriarch/Matriarch: Light, Dark, Staves all S rank (+25 Crit boost)

Edit:

74f9a4d747.png

Edited by Klokinator

See, I told you that a dark/light magic user with better speed was a good idea.

This looks great. But say, I already have an Archsage (Eliwuss), when I update, does he turn into a High Magus or will he stay as an Archsage?

I'm nearing the end of my first run~! Currently on the Limstella chapter, and. . .

On a scale of one to scrub, how bad of a player am I if I decide to use the mine glitch to repopulate my weapon stock one last time?

I recommend using all mines by the Fog of Density chapter. 2 mine for Sonia's chapter will get you a ton of legendaries, and one for FoD will net you a bunch of valuable Eclipse tomes to sell for ultimate seals, as wellas even more legendary weapons.

Of course, saving a mine for Limstella's chapter means better legendaries so... not bad!

Ps, next version has a custom Limstella animation.

Edited by Klokinator

Had to jack the second mine, as I missed the Chapter 17 one (got the Delphi Shield instead). Still, I made it so far without it, but all those legendary weapons call to me!

(that, and I STILL don't have Basilikos)

EDIT: Welp, no Basilikos, go me. I did get several Regal Swords/Rex Hastas, plus some other nifty goodies (like an extra Rienfleche, thanks Limstella). I got Heath to T3, and will get Renault to T3 with the Secret Shop seal. Also, managed to net 19 turns in Limstella's chapter, so I get to go to that one side chapter~! Man, I've got a lot of viable units, even if it took four Energy Rings to make Lyn good!

Edited by eclipse

You're guaranteed to get one of every legendary in the game on Nergal's chapter, plus scattered droppables in the chapters preceding. The mines are just an optional bonus bonanza :)

In other news, lin made a ton more mugs for the upcoming update... but no more spoilerz! Ninian made me LOL.