FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

I've run into a shitty bug that's made me have to revert ALL the way back to the christmas release. I somehow broke the RES stat and Crazycolorz can't fix it... so much work lost... so much motivation...

So instead, fuck it for a while, I'm gonna just work on FE8CM.

Edited by Klokinator

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I'm working on FE8CM, and I'm having fun. Check the doc to see what I'm up to now '3'

Nothing like devising ways to troll players into ragefests :D Also, I assume Sacred Twins will follow the same formula as legendaries in FE7? And i'm still looking forward to SIEGE DEVIL AXES and watching enemies across the map die trying to kill me :D

Dark Knight is totally going to be Duessel

Fateborn Obliterated Klok! It was super effective!

(reads statsheet) EDIT: HERP DERP, BRAIN IS STUPID.(if growths are FE7CM-esque, Dussel is kinda terrible.) Also, for some reason, in my vanilla FE8HM run, my Tethys is level 30, and still gaining XP....

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Oh OK.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Ross to have over 100 GR in Magic. And have all other GRs be exactly the same as Sain's while I'm at it.

Edited by nemid

Lol.

Klok. Would next month be too tall a task for the final patch?

I've run into a shitty bug that's made me have to revert ALL the way back to the christmas release. I somehow broke the RES stat and Crazycolorz can't fix it... so much work lost... so much motivation...

So instead, fuck it for a while, I'm gonna just work on FE8CM.

Probably.

Edited by L95

Next month is definitely too tall a task. I had at least two more months of work left BEFORE losing all my progress. I'm putting everything into FE8CM right now. I'm feeling pretty driven, and I have some exciting ideas I could never pull off in a FE7 Romhack. Like...

Randomized chests.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOO