FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And FE8CM becomes easymode, humiliating klok :p

Lol no, because you see, if you complete a chapter with the batmobile, you are teleported to chapter FU, where every enemy is a demon king that is immune to the batmobile.

FE8CM is the evolution of Manriklass, it'll be far superior in every way. Manriklass is a broken, shameful shell of a game. It is not fun to play.

The best aspects on Manriklass will be retained for FE8CM, and updated to be even better.

FE8CM is the evolution of Manriklass, it'll be far superior in every way. Manriklass is a broken, shameful shell of a game. It is not fun to play.

The best aspects on Manriklass will be retained for FE8CM, and updated to be even better.

AKA harder and crazier.

Just wanted to show off a few pics of my latest run, starring the members of team Critty Critty Bang Bang (Hector, Rebecca, Lyn, Wil, Dart, Fiora, Heath, Farina, Pent, Louise, and Vaida, with Eliwood, Canas, Ninian, and Athos along for the ride).

uAcUgFh.png

First, I wanted to see how whether I could max out my cashpile by abusing torch/mine glitch. As you can see, I was successful. Fun fact: the spear (not the uber-spear, the regular one), sells for 13.5k. Its slightly more powerful cousin sells for a mere 5k. You can use a mine on chapter 25 and get a ton of them, if you're so inclined. But I find it's much easier and faster to abuse the torch glitch on 29. SO MANY ECLIPSES!

7e4zY1p.png

Despite not having an innate 25 crit, Eliwood manages to do some serious damage.

OvmuN7Y.pngA1EpfZN.png

Trying to see how close I could get to 100 hit, damage, and crit. I think Heath came the closest.

ZL7UOTU.png

I'm sorry, WHAT did you say about dodging?!

Also, I think this beats Sandy's hit chances in Moniker's LP of Corrupt Theocracy.

tKJB54c.pngFikUBP6.pngHRUghJe.png

Getting close to 100 crit!

rFAArI6.pngpLccZfs.png

Guaranteed pain.

Dmw2bfX.png

This was with Thor's Ire; I didn't think of using it earlier.

Just imagine FE7CM with Corrupt Theocracy's boosted support bonuses. IMAGINE IT!

Just wanted to show off a few pics of my latest run, starring the members of team Critty Critty Bang Bang (Hector, Rebecca, Lyn, Wil, Dart, Fiora, Heath, Farina, Pent, Louise, and Vaida, with Eliwood, Canas, Ninian, and Athos along for the ride).

uAcUgFh.png

First, I wanted to see how whether I could max out my cashpile by abusing torch/mine glitch. As you can see, I was successful. Fun fact: the spear (not the uber-spear, the regular one), sells for 13.5k. Its slightly more powerful cousin sells for a mere 5k. You can use a mine on chapter 25 and get a ton of them, if you're so inclined. But I find it's much easier and faster to abuse the torch glitch on 29. SO MANY ECLIPSES!

good lord what have I done....

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus I need to get back to playing this.

Also, I should probably stop being so anal about using more than 1 unit type because it looks like you can use a lot more units than in vanilla fe7. At some point. Maybe? Please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I've been playing this hack and got to chapter 19x (axereaver pegasi squad of doom chapter) and accidentally killed the boss without stealing his Silver Card first. I have a savestate from when I was doing chapter 19, and I was wondering if the Silver Card was worth replaying two chapters for.

Thanks!

Edited by Upside-DownFish

You can get a silver card if you used my recommended save with the Transfer data. Otherwise... yeah, 50% off gold is a good deal, especially for buyable ultimate seals.

PS: For the various LPers, some of the topics no longer have the tag "FE7 Chaos Mode", like I think Moniker and Tequila's LP. Please add them?

Okay, after like an hour of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting something different to happen, I managed to get passed the first chapter.

Looked at the stats of the other weapons on the second chapter...

I don't think I'm going to be able to play this. It just hurts. All these random ranges and damages and stuff... It breaks my simple mind.