FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klock change Nino she is the 2nd best flier

GoOWMMD.png

Lowen May turn better then her bases alot of times only thing she really has above him is like growths and con and her HP is so ridicolusly low its hillarious

Also FFOffence gives you a usable wallace or a worse geitz (Fail def)

Lowen is like my best unit performance wise While Edit:wil is Leading The Offence Dragoon is like an SM with a lance instead of a sword and better caps really

I am post Linus FFO at this Moment

All bow to his Blind Flying powers oh mighty cooker

Since Every Wyvern rider has a name for his wyvern name is now Miledy Cuz its bork

Edited by TTPK_Tal

What the fuck did I even just read

I don't even know...reminds me of this one forum troll on the Starcraft 2 forums. AND HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE NINO!? I SHALL PROMPTLY POST A PICTURE OF HER EPIC STATS SOON. AND...I GAVE HER A STIMULANT. TO ENSURE SHE CAPS EVERYTHING....except luck.

I just facerekt the Dragon, editing in video momentarily.

EDIT: Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQDS_OjbMqk&feature=youtu.be

My phone is also terrible for recording, so I apologize for the lag. Phones do not make good recording devices :c

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

I don't even know...reminds me of this one forum troll on the Starcraft 2 forums. AND HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE NINO!? I SHALL PROMPTLY POST A PICTURE OF HER EPIC STATS SOON. AND...I GAVE HER A STIMULANT. TO ENSURE SHE CAPS EVERYTHING....except luck.

Lol I am saying this because A.Nino has 5 chaps aviabillity B.Lowen has the best aviabillity in the game C.Lowens Stat in 20/4 outclass base nino in 2 lvls at least because nino needs to proc most stats twice to reach average stats Wyvern Knight lowen 20/5

So overall Lowen>Nino

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Not really, Nino's INSANE growths more than compensate for her late entry. She can EASILY cap everything, even w/o stimulant.attachicon.gifFE7 Chaos Mode_1425157847152.png Just a stimulant, no statboosters except for the Boots!

A you use a stimulant

B she is 20/20 not 20/5

Im saying that lowen has better overall utility and isnt really outclassed by nino until her growths kick in

Edited by TTPK_Tal

I have no idea what you're really trying to say at this point. Nino sucks don't use her because Lowen is better? The fact that she was #1 and is now #2 in popularity on the poll above shows many, many people disagree with you about her raw utility. She doesn't suck, she's just an alternate. There's only so many classes I had to work with in FE7CM, and there will be far more unique classes in FE8CM. 120ish by my count.

Edited by Klokinator

I have no idea what you're really trying to say at this point. Nino sucks don't use her because Lowen is better? The fact that she was #1 and is now #2 in popularity on the poll above shows many, many people disagree with you about her raw utility. She doesn't suck, she's just an alternate. There's only so many classes I had to work with in FE7CM, and there will be far more unique classes in FE8CM. 120ish by my count.

I didnt say she sucks I said she is worse then lowen overall her 2 last chapters are better then lowens because she needs like 5 lvls +stimulant to destroy earth

A whole game of being great>2 chapters of being awesome

Nino is the best endgame flier Lowen is the best flier really

You dont judge a character just in there sheer power in the last chapters of the game Lewyn>Sigurd was always a stupid arguement because lewyn is only better at the last castle

If you want it by sheer power Nino 20/9 Nino+Stimulant already almost caps all stats that arent luck

and even then Lowen doesnt really slow down he just becomes a worse nino

so the only real thing that nino has over lowen is growths and 1 con

Lowen has an entire game to be great not 4 chapters and better stats at 20/5

Lowens Overall utility is better Ninos endgame utility as she needs 3 lvls to outclass him

Eliwood was voted more then lowen even tho his early game is shit while lowens early game is great

Lowen Can double doesnt get alot of weight peneltys has better move better bases can lvl up faster flier utility if the poll is correct then eliwoods early game is the best in the game even doe he needs to promote at lvl 20 to sage or his performance dims

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Well, can't really be helped. The same issue would come up if she was any other class. I mean, it's not like Jaffar doesn't also suffer from the same issue, as Guy is just way better overall.

Well guy also has much more room to grow for starters I am preety sure that 20/2 Guy is better then jafar at most stats if not all

btw karla is worse then Hector she cant reliably hit most units endgame her only notable stats are str and hp where hector has high stats in those anyway and again an entire game

ravens desc also bothered me eliwoods focus is much more on defence/magic rather then his speed/skill I rather use Eli at the point i get raven but raven gets lucius whos rapier is a great weapon

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Either way, I don't really use Lowen....or any flier for that matter except Nino. Because it's too much hassle for me, when I could be feeding that XP to god-tier characters like Serra or Eliwood, or Hector. And yes, some characters are going to be worse than others, but I digress. Anyway, the one advantage that Nino does have is that she doesn't need that much XP to cap everything, so yea...instant capped flier op. Raven is decent....but I didn't really train him up enough to be useful. Lucius...Lucius is useful, but kinda useless in the endgame except for an Axereaver sniper, and maybe picking off 1 or 2 magic users.

Either way, I don't really use Lowen....or any flier for that matter except Nino. Because it's too much hassle for me, when I could be feeding that XP to god-tier characters like Serra or Eliwood, or Hector. And yes, some characters are going to be worse than others, but I digress. Anyway, the one advantage that Nino does have is that she doesn't need that much XP to cap everything, so yea...instant capped flier op. Raven is decent....but I didn't really train him up enough to be useful. Lucius...Lucius is useful, but kinda useless in the endgame except for an Axereaver sniper, and maybe picking off 1 or 2 magic users.

Serra

>God Like

Eliwood

>God Like

Godly Endgame=/=Godly early game (Serra has decent early game doe)

Lowen is god in early game (Flying Tank) and doesnt lose any momentom until FFO he is fast strong tanky doubles almost every unit in that map too

Y u need to feed EXP to Hector he has incredible early game patch him up with at least 1 speedwing to make him incredible in midgame his endgame is quite only good if not enough speed to double

>Instant Capped

4 lvls to cap most stats (Using Stimulent is favortism i can say the same for heath or lucius or any other unit in a better class) has a preety small chance to cap hp (ends with 52~ at 20/20 which is an unlikely number anyway)

Give me a reason to not use lowen in his joining chapter (You kill the archers with bolting swords) but using serra in the same chapter (doesnt double any unit cant live a hit)

Eliwood is even a better example he needs that secret book to get decent hit he starts off weak and very slow cuz anima tomes

getting him to 20 will probably happen 3-4 chapters before you get isadora (I made the mistake of promoting him) who is better then him as a mage in every single aspect

There is no point in the entire game where eliwood contributes like real god tier characters like Wil rebecca lowen and hector

Edited by TTPK_Tal