FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

FINISHED IT I FUCKED THE PAIN AWAY NEVER AGAIN THAT DRAGON MOVES YOU MOTHER FUCKER

MVPS:

jFykJo2.png

1st Place-Hector was a god reinfleche made his endgame amazing

ziw6nSy.png

2nd Place-Lowen Early Game and midgame god Was fielded to all chapters including light (he killed uhai lol)

DmYKBuI.png

3rd Place-Eliwood He actually had less kills then rebecca and sain but thats because when I promoted him I made him a stationary staffbot for a while

Honorable Mentions:

Serra(Stimulent used)

Rebbeca

Dorcas

Sain

Lucius(Stimulent used)

Rath

Nils

Stats:
bwbbyc6.png

Tibarn/10

ZAdhVOV.png

Easily Capped Everything/10

Hbu7z3l.png

Hair/10 Great staffbot late utility with aurela and luce

D60UmpL.png

Capped Res naturally 2 dragon shields used/10

KbTAfAT.png

Bows are good now/10

oEBCyqY.png

How can you get this guy to 20/20 /10

v4C4hsf.png

Celice/10

56yKaCe.png

Got Spare Goddess icons cuz i ran out of money/10

t0CC2t4.png

Capped everything naturally(but luck) better lyn/10

YrqXyEl.png?1

Still better then karel/10 (capped everything naturally but hp (used 1 robe))

v2vaB6n.png

Didnt give a shit about sacred weapon weakness /10 (No Items used but goddess icons and 1 talisman)

HAaYm4j.png

Worse Fiora Until endgame where she can actually damage people unlike fiora/10

FcnrYRj.png

Utility/10

kF0vDEQ.png

God/10

77xEMYd.png

BRO/10

Eliwood Killed the dragon

ruNqs6K.png

Originally I wanted to use vaida instead of buying all the goddess icons (paying 65k basicly) but she had 5 empty levels so I benched her

Edited by TTPK_Tal

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me, why use Raven/Farina when Eliwood/Wil outclass them in every way? I can kinda see why one would use Rebecca>Lyn and Leila>Sain though.

Leilas growths are shit but her bases and doubling is consistent enough to pick over sain(sain has longer term greatness doe)

if you made sain a growth unit and already fielded him for some chapters he has much better potencial once he gets out of that doubling problems

Leilas growths are crap

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Raven's pretty bad as is, but he's getting a boost in the next patch.

Ravens a speed mage but his mag growth is too low to be as reliable as eliwood is in endgame he also had much much worse def

my opinion of all mages: get them to 20/20/20 and they are all the same.

Money dark druid competetion matriachs patriachs etc.

if you are going to spend money only on ulti seals you cant max out luck for most your chars

I was messing around playing this, and viewed the class roll. Some of the palettes were glitched up and the background ended up an ominous void, but when I tried to view the Thief class,

aitheJa.png

This happened. At least it didn't make the ear-killing noise from Hell itself! Maybe it has to do with the fact I loaded a state on VBA and reset at the exact same time?

EDIT: I reloaded the ROM and the background fixed itself

EDITEDIT: Thief still broke class roll

EDITEDITEDIT: Would it be okay to post video footage of said glitch? Because I happened to record some

Edited by The Dark Armorknight

Ravens a speed mage but his mag growth is too low to be as reliable as eliwood is in endgame he also had much much worse def

For some odd reason, raven had res while Eliwood had def

res doesn't start to matter till endgame, which isadora is better at than raven. I honestly Love eliwood and isadora now because they are both unstoppable all the way through once promoted.

they are fatman's true disciples/elves

Edited by MrNight48

• 4 weeks later...

Man, I haven't been to this forum is so long that apparently all my "go to new post" buttons don't work anymore. Why are there so many new posts here? Is there a new version I need to download before I start my LP? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Yes, I still haven't started my LP. I got sidetracked for a while it seems.

Well... original plan was to bust out the final version last week... and then release on april fools. But, I got bored again. Nothing makes me lose motivation like losing a ton of data. Losing three weeks of work and not being able to fix the broken res is killing me. To top it off, I had crazycolorz help me put a ton of new asm into the new patch, and not only can I not remember what I put into it, I had actually deleted the entirety of all my skype chat logs three days before I discovered the broken RES, because skype was shitting everywhere thanks to that awful new GUI update. So basically, the only way I'm going to put out a new patch is if I can magically reproduce all that ASM (I can't. Some of it was posted on FEU, like the poison updates and other stuff but not all of it) or I fix the broken RES (I asked crazy, he had no idea what the cause was), or I start from scratch and just halfass it from the december update. But again, it'll be missing a huge number of improvements that we added.

I could also just put out the broken RES version but that's unacceptable, it makes the endgame nigh-unplayable.

P.S. This is exactly why I hate hacking and am considering never doing another hack again and only working with FEXNA from now on.

Edited by Klokinator

Another reason why new Skype needs to die in a fire. I reinstalled an older version the very same day of the update and haven't looked back.

I can't blame you for getting fed up with hacking, though. I once lost ~1.3 years of work when my USB drive got corrupted and I lost the digital version of a novel of mine. I still have the printed out manuscript that I used for reading and editing, but retyping that all again? Fuck no. Ended up just abandoning the thing and reworking some of the concepts into a different story. To this day, the printed out version is sitting on top of my dresser. I now keep multiple back-ups of my work.