FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

I can't blame you for getting fed up with hacking, though. I once lost ~1.3 years of work when my USB drive got corrupted and I lost the digital version of a novel of mine. I still have the printed out manuscript that I used for reading and editing, but retyping that all again? Fuck no. Ended up just abandoning the thing and reworking some of the concepts into a different story. To this day, the printed out version is sitting on top of my dresser. I now keep multiple back-ups of my work.

This is why clouds exist now.

P.S. This is exactly why I hate hacking and am considering never doing another hack again and only working with FEXNA from now on.

Cool. Leave hax to the real pros and now people can stop pretending that these Nightmare/FEditor hacks are teh best things ever made around here.

Also it's been three months since Christmas so maybe the holiday title is a bit outta place?

Edited by Arch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online backup wasn't an option at the time, but it is something that I use a lot now, yes. :p

Deleting the Christmas stuff and starting from that endpoint might indeed be faster at this point, especially if Klok's not even sure entirely how it's broken. >_>

Cool. Leave hax to the real pros and now people can stop pretending that these Nightmare/FEditor hacks are teh best things ever made around here.

fucking vicious lolol

i actually have a question regarding this for op. was this hack heavily inspired by cams randomizer? 'cause with the exception of a few classes, it seems to play like one.

• 2 months later...

Also it's been three months since Christmas so maybe the holiday title is a bit outta place?

All the portraits are still stuck in christmasy so.....yea...

I think Klok could redownload a Christmas version and delete all the Christmas stuff out of it WITHOUT breaking Res

Online backup wasn't an option at the time, but it is something that I use a lot now, yes. :p

Deleting the Christmas stuff and starting from that endpoint might indeed be faster at this point, especially if Klok's not even sure entirely how it's broken. >_>

The Christmas stuff is never leaving, btw. I'm keeping it there forever.

I did however rename the topic. Also, I am actually working on this again. I have a final patch release date in mind, but I'm not saying when until the time is due >:D

Edited by Klokinator

Hey I tried to download the finished version and it sent me to dropbox and said that the file wasn't found, I've been looking through the comments for a repost that works for downloading it but I haven't seen one, mind helping me out a bit?

I did however rename the topic. Also, I am actually working on this again. I have a final patch release date in mind, but I'm not saying when until the time is due >:D

Hurray! Hurry up so I can do my LP. :p

• 1 year later...

Is it normal that when I fight with knights there aren't any animations? It's as if the animation setting was turned off. But it goes only for the knights.
Or am I doing something wrong? I'm just on chapter 14 so I haven't seen other animations. >:3

I applied the patch with NUPS btw.

Is it normal that when I fight with knights there aren't any animations? It's as if the animation setting was turned off. But it goes only for the knights.

Or am I doing something wrong? I'm just on chapter 14 so I haven't seen other animations. >:3

I applied the patch with NUPS btw.

It's normal.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It should be, but isn't because the AI prioritizes staves by rank, and Rescue outranks Physic. The only way to get it would be to switch the order they start in in Nightmare so that Rescue is on the bottom, and then rush with steel sword/axereavers.

It should be, but isn't because the AI prioritizes staves by rank, and Rescue outranks Physic. The only way to get it would be to switch the order they start in in Nightmare so that Rescue is on the bottom, and then rush with steel sword/axereavers.

Is that the only one, or is there another one later?

Also why am I on wallace chapter?

Edited by Etpio5

I know there are more later, but I can't remember where...maybe the desert chapter has one in the sand? You get one in vanilla somewhere. Also, you can torch-glitch some in Cog of Destiny if you really want to cheese things. You get the Wallace chapter if the levels of your lords sums up to be less than 50. I think Klok changed it so promoted lord now adds 20 (rather than resetting the counter), but I could be wrong.