This thread is intended for every metal fan on this site. Both to share your tastes and ongs, for as metal has a veriety of sub-genres, and to discuss anyting related to it. Bands, lyrics and their interpretatons, vocalists, guitarists and the like.

As a starter I'll post this:

Children of Bodom

Edited by Mayora

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is intended for every metal fan on this site. Both to share your tastes and ongs, for as metal has a veriety of sub-genres, and to discuss anyting related to it. Bands, lyrics and their interpretatons, vocalists, guitarists and the like.

As a starter I'll post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0UGVcxkjx4&t=24s

i the thread i linked it like this because nothing really happens differently from the original song until 24 seconds...

but yeah use links pls so people don't have their browsers crash :x

i'll go ahead and link some video game metal i love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElDf2kfKaRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXHtkHlLcxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vU3Fw8JiLI

Edited by xXHoshiiHeartXx

Most people hang out in the fftf section from what I know, so by posting the thread here more people would see it. And besides, I'll make sure to remind people of what this thread is supposed to be if it starts to turn into another chat thread.

Have some Nightwish

metal is for people who like good music

Edited by Mayora

i know you're still learning how to read but make an effort yo

Lol. Dude, if you dislike metal, fine, but does that mean you have to claim it as childish? Please, lyrics from metal songs are often far more mature and/or innovative than pop and whatnot.

I'll post something harder

Edited by Mayora

Lol. Dude, if you dislike metal, fine, but does that mean you have to claim it as childish? Please, lyrics from metal songs are often far more mature than pop and whatnot.

i don't dislike metal i accept it for what it is. music for children, much like crib songs and whatnot

you really shouldn't be on the internet, do your parents know this?

i don't dislike metal i accept it for what it is. music for children, much like crib songs and whatnot

you really shouldn't be on the internet, do your parents know this?

Honestly, stop. Metal is and never was music for children, as some songs in the genre might even be too disturbing or depressive for them. I am and will most likely always be of the opinion that metal, together with punk and rock, is the most mature genre lyrics-wise. If it is the music itself, I like metal because it contains a sense of power, whereas other genres give me a feeling of boredom to an extent. I don't know if you find this funny or not, but for a little moment, try to accept that your viewpoints aren't the only ones on the world, okay?

Are you refering to my profile birthday?

To hell and back

Honestly, stop. Metal is and never was music for children, as some songs in the genre might even be too disturbing or depressive for them. I am and will most likely always be of the opinion that metal, together with punk and rock, is the most mature genre lyrics-wise. If it is the music itself, I like metal because it contains a sense of power, whereas other genres give me a feeling of boredom to an extent. I don't know if you find this funny or not, but for a little moment, try to accept that your viewpoints aren't the only ones on the world, okay?

Are you refering to my profile birthday?

To hell and back

look mate just admit it all went downhill after dizzee rascal spearheaded the doomgaze movement.

[spoiler=proof]BujToj7.png

look mate just admit it all went downhill after dizzee rascal spearheaded the doomgaze movement.

[spoiler=proof]BujToj7.png

Because that picture totally proves that every metal band has gone to shit #sarcasm

You clearly are listening to different bands than I am then

Also, what Hoshii said. This argument is silly

mayora...please stop trying to argue. you won't change that person's mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUWH1r9Ux0

I know, I just can't help it..I'll stop now

You know Bullet for my Valentine?

lmao how dense

Okay look, let me say it like this. I do admit that there is crap out there in the metal genre as well. I've listened to horrible lyrics in it too.

However, if I compare the best of metal to the best of other genres, imo Metal clearly wins, that's all. As for that claim, unless you've listened to the majority of metal songs out there, it has no statistical relevance. Perhaps you might just be bored and want to piss me off, but as said, it won't help anyone to bash the metal genre in a metal thread. And I assure you, whatever your favorite genre might be, there is guaranteed to be just as much shit in it as in metal.

If you want to continue this, send me a PM

Sorry Hoshii, but this guy really is looking for an argument. And I have the bad trait of easily biting

Hearts burst into fire

And oh god, that Pink song was horrible

Edited by Mayora

you actually thought pink was terrible?

what the fuck lol, that was my gift of friendship to you

Hmm, it sounded a bit strange tbh, I might try to listen to it again afterwards. However, I don't understand te lyrics, cause Japanese.

Fuccboi, perhaps you'll like this

It is a classic from the genre

Edited by Mayora

Oh my, Hammerfall. I'm not really a fan of them, but w/e.

A channel with some metal touhou tracks

the damage to my heart is done, it's too late now, asshole ;__;

weak

More rock than metal, but Alice Cooper has to be mentioned too

Edited by Mayora