AU!Selfcest is a helluva drug evidently

Also, I actually found that MU/Cherche is quite the interesting pairing in terms of their chemistry and not being terribly obvious about them falling for each other

I was aware of Europe putting it on the right ring finger, but not the part about it being the middle finger in medieval times.

I'm used to seeing it on the left ring finger since I'm a westerner, so that's how I did it in my Freddy x Female Avatar fanart. xP

I only knew because I attend a lot of Renaissance Faires when I can and I often meet people with one fun fact or another.

And you're free to use the left hand if you want. I doubt anyone, other than a random crazed fanatic, would bite your throat for it. : )

I'm pretty heavily biased toward Lucina, so...

+You get a really kick ass in character of a Morgan if you marry Lucina. Third Generation is no laughingstock.

Edited by Fateborn

I would marry cherche/sully but their supports convey nothing of their characteristics compared to other conversations. For example look at Vaike and Sully's A support. I was hoping for something as meaningful as sully's speech, but alas it doesn't happen. Ditto for Cherche's wit, charm and compassion.

The only ones I kinda like are Avatar/Panne because he's actually respectful; talking about the genocide on her people isn't easy (looking at you Ricken. Fuck you) For FAvatar, I like Libra or Gregor. The supports are meh, but I just like those two.

I think you've started a cult.

Wasn't the Grimleal a cult in the first place?

q4viR6e.png

Grima Blood x Grima Blood = Rightful God Skill

In all honestly, I've always wanted sibling Morgans since I finished the game in 2012.

So we just ended the topic. Gameplay-wise and story-wise, Robin x Robin is the best option. A mod should lock this now.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Wasn't the Grimleal a cult in the first place?

q4viR6e.png

Grima Blood x Grima Blood = Rightful God Skill

In all honestly, I've always wanted sibling Morgans since I finished the game in 2012.

So we just ended the topic. Gameplay-wise and story-wise, Robin x Robin is the best option. A mod should lock this now.

Headcanon skill acquired...twice? ...OH GOODNESS! Grima too OP! Please nerf!

Headcanon skill acquired...twice? ...OH GOODNESS! Grima too OP! Please nerf!

Look at the two Morgans. Those cute little things will DESTROY YOU.

I'll go post this in the fanart thread then.

RIIIISE, MY CULT.

But in all seriousness, since this is *NOT* FFtF, how do people actually feel about MU flaws and asset mods being applied to those Morgans?

Besides skills, I'd imagine the stat inflation would be even better than third gens.

*AND* you get two.

Edited by shadowofchaos

RIIIISE, MY CULT.

But in all seriousness, since this is *NOT* FFtF, how do people actually feel about MU flaws and asset mods being applied to those Morgans?

Besides skills, I'd imagine the stat inflation would be even better than third gens.

*AND* you get two.

Everyone dies. Even their "alter egos" (meaning ToX Gaius can't man his way through super mods). Could you also say they'd get owned by moe due to Fe!Morgan?

RIIIISE, MY CULT.

*AND* you get two.

Do you have any more fanart of this pairing and/or family, because I need more ;A;

And Rightful God sounds badass! Screw Dragonskin (THANKS Daddy, for not passing that down!)

As for Asset Flaw, since Robin's Resistance is naturally flawed as long as the chosen Asset & Flaws counter that then it's truly an unstoppable family. (But of course little to no credit will be given outside of the Grimleal -….eh- because we're not the exalted blood~ >:'P)

-In my opinion, in my current file I gave Raena Asset HP and (I think) Flaw Luck, but because I chose HP she's well balanced out (and oddly enough despite her "crap luck" she got crits in Chapter 1 and found great weapons like Superior Lance in Chapter 2. xD) There we have it :D Now give me my dream family Nintendo! T^T

Edited by Rohesia

Do you have any more fanart of this pairing and/or family, because I need more ;A;

And Rightful God sounds badass! Screw Dragonskin (THANKS Daddy, for not passing that down!)

As for Asset Flaw, since Robin's Resistance is naturally flawed as long as the chosen Asset & Flaws counter that then it's truly an unstoppable family. (But of course little to no credit will be given outside of the Grimleal -….eh- because we're not the exalted blood~ >:'P)

-In my opinion, in my current file I gave Raena Asset HP and (I think) Flaw Luck, but because I chose HP she's well balanced out (and oddly enough despite her "crap luck" she got crits in Chapter 1 and found great weapons like Superior Lance in Chapter 2. xD) There we have it :D Now give me my dream family Nintendo! T^T

If such a pairing were to be possible, could we actually set both Robins' Asset-Flaw combinations? (inb4somebodygetsROMofFE13andhacksit)

Double +HP/-Lck marriage (because it's my most fave Asset/Flaw combo for being so ridiculously balanced):

+HP/-Lck M!Robin + +HP/-Lck F!Robin =

M!Morgan and F!Morgan with stat cap mods of: +1 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +1 Spd, -1 Lck, +5 Def, +5 Res

Too str0nk. And I'd bet that since the Morgan twins are such gamebreakers that they'd have BOTH Dragonskin and Rightful God inherited. If they weren't broken already, they'd have an HP cap of 99 instead of 80.

If such a pairing were to be possible, could we actually set both Robins' Asset-Flaw combinations? (inb4somebodygetsROMofFE13andhacksit)

Double +HP/-Lck marriage (because it's my most fave Asset/Flaw combo for being so ridiculously balanced):

+HP/-Lck M!Robin + +HP/-Lck F!Robin =

M!Morgan and F!Morgan with stat cap mods of: +1 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +1 Spd, -1 Lck, +5 Def, +5 Res

Too str0nk. And I'd bet that since the Morgan twins are such gamebreakers that they'd have BOTH Dragonskin and Rightful God inherited. If they weren't broken already, they'd have an HP cap of 99 instead of 80.

They can't get Dragonskin because a certain Father of the Year didn't pass it down to Robin ^ ^+ (Thanks dad!)

And Morgans are already OP even if they're not 3rd gen, so I have no problem with even more OP xD Run amok my godly children!

They can't get Dragonskin because a certain Father of the Year didn't pass it down to Robin ^ ^+ (Thanks dad!)

And Morgans are already OP even if they're not 3rd gen, so I have no problem with even more OP xD Run amok my godly children!

Nah, it could be a situation similar to that of Lissa and the Brand of the Exalt. Also, Grima Blood plus Grima Blood...

Edited by Roflolxp54

Nah, it could be a situation similar to that of Lissa and the Brand of the Exalt. Also, Grima Blood plus Grima Blood...

But one's a mark and the other's a skill…

(Though I wonder if Grima Blood + Grima Blood = Manakete?? Idk x'D Possibilities are endless with MU & Morgan)

Also I'd like to believe Lissa got her mark either on the back of her head or later in her life since it pops up at random.

If not…then thank you Owain for meeting your mom in the past. You made her life.

I'd make both my Avatars be -Def because I don't care about those stats. +Str/Spd would yield 5/5/5 Str/Skl/Spd mods which is pretty nice, and +Mag/Spd would give 5/3/7 Mag/Skl/Spd. I think I'd definitely go for one of those combos.

Oh, +Str/Mag and double -Lck would be interesting too. +3/3/3/3/-5/3/3, yup.

Interesting topic.

Stat wise when it comes to the avatar they are really a great match for anybody. Some ppl try to pair them with characters that need stat boosts or class changes but I tend to try and max out Morgan by giving him/her the best parents possible. I generally tend to pick Cordelia bc of her great stat caps and bc she starts out as a pegasus knight it is easier for her to learn Galeforce. Plus with a strength based AvatarXCordelia pairing Morgan and Severa can win entire battles by themselves.

In the end though it really just depends on what you are aiming for with children. Magic based characters are better off pairing with Tharja, Henry, or Laurent.

Preference wise I love the supports between Cord and the Avatar. It has character development for both Cordelia and the protagonist without placing either character on a pedestal. It's got great shiptease and actually builds up towards a romance vs. other supports where the S support comes out of nowhere. Plus it is the only male S support that plays "Haha! Yes, it will take some getting used to!" And I do think that Cordelia does eventually get over Chrom. Heck in her supports with Severa, Severa believed that her mother went to fight and die for Chrom. But later on we learn that Cordelia did it for her daughter. In fact in nearly every one of her S supports she says in one way or another that the other person is the only man she loves. She even loses her conversation with Chrom in the summer scramble DLC if she is married to someone else.