So then nothing is canon. Done and done. We can talk about headcanon all we like, but it's been said several times now: nothing is canon save for Chrom getting married.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give up with this discussion. Because it's become clear to me now that no-one here is ready for it, or simply plainly doesn't understand the object of the exercise. Or just has too much personal bias. :\

Unfortunately, it would seem that most users here can't maintain the obvious truth that nothing is canon, while simultaneously still allowing themselves to discuss the pairings which we could collectively debate are the most likely to occur. It's as if that truth that nothing is canon is a virtual mental block, preventing any theorising and creative discussion because of it. Our discussion here would by no means be a conclusive debate, but rather one that's merely for fun. A forum lacking in profanity filters had suggested greater mental maturity to me. But I'm quickly discovering this to be the opposite. Such a shame.

greater mental maturity

You have not browsed the Awakening forum for long, have you?

Members on the Serenes Forest forums...

"One does not simply debate without aiming to win."

Edited by shadowofchaos

• 1 month later...

We need a word for the subjective thing that people like to call "canon." "Headcanon" doesn't work because you can't challenge it. Someone's headcanon could be Cliff x the cat from Chapter 15, and you couldn't challenge it because it's just their headcanon.

Even smash bros kinda ships robin as lucinas mother.If you make robin face Lucina and robin wins,she says "you think you can protect your mother like this?" Or something like that.Even SAKURAI ships Robin!Lucina :P

Are you serious? Because that's just disgusting. No offense to fans of that pairing, but seriously, not everyone ships it. Sakurai should've kept it ambiguous.

EDIT: Hadn't noticed at first that this thread was necro'd. My bad.

Edited by Anacybele

Even smash bros kinda ships robin as lucinas mother.If you make robin face Lucina and robin wins,she says "you think you can protect your mother like this?" Or something like that.Even SAKURAI ships Robin!Lucina :P

Pretty sure Robin says "Think you can protect your father like this?"

The only pairing i consider canon besides ChromxSumia is SullyxKellam , Kjelle sounds like a combination of both "Sully" and "Kellam" , also it makes sense because Kjelle never learn how to ride a horse , so she did go by her father way , she used that masive armour and started owning enemies in Lunatic ... wait , no , that last line was my experience with SullyxKellam in my grindless Lunatic File , Lol , aniway , sounds Canon to me.

Why in the ever living hell did you revive this unholy thing just for something from Smash Bros.?

Besides, if Sakurai wanted that, wouldn't he have put Female Robin in the reveal trailer FIRST?

Not to be offensive, but she's an ALTERNATE costume.

Just like how the Male Wii Fit trainer is the alternate costume for the female one.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It actually says "How can you protect Chrom if you can't protect yourself?"

• 6 months later...

Having no gay supports is playing it safe. If they had those, it'd be unnecessary bad publicity, since not everyone supports it. I support gay marriage, but at the same time, it's probably the best decision to not include them, since it's not a universally accepted thing. Yet.

Edited by Meko750