Lunatic, Second Gen Only After Chapter 13 Run

isetrh

I don't like the name I chose. Do you guys mind if I just call him Avatar from now on? Or MU, that works too.

Chapter 3

Gave Fred the Vulnerary and Elixir. Deployed everyone but Sully. Chrom recruited Kellam and ran back. Kellam x Avatar attacked the Knight from range with Thunder, killing him on EP and injuring the other three. On PP, Chrom x Sumia got one Archer to 1 HP and Vaike x Miriel finished it. Avatar killed the other Archer with Bronze. Virion x Fred killed the Soldier.

With the left clear, Lissa healed Avatar, Sumia gave her Vulnerary to Miriel because I forgot to do that earlier, and Fred and Avatar gave their weapons to their supports. Kellam x Avatar sat in front of the stairs, with Virion x Fred next to him in the corner. Behind Avatar was Vaike x Miriel followed by Stahl x Lissa and then Chrom x Sumia. Miriel drank a Vulnerary each turn and was healed by Lissa until she could finish off the Archer while Fred and Avatar facetanked. Facetanking continued until Miriel killed everyone. Miriel lv 4, three vulneraries left. Lissa healed everyone and they headed to the right side door.

Avatar opened the door and weakenes the Knight. Miriel finished it off on PP. Avatar lured the enemies in and tanked (weapon equipped because I was starting to run low on Vulneraries) while Miriel got all but one kill because I messed up. For the Archers, I used the same healing routine as before. Miriel at lv 7, one Vulnerary left. Let Miriel have the boss. Left her in ranfe with too little HP because I'm playing FE past 1 am, but she was saved by a lucky miss.

Unit Level HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS

Chrom 1.83 20 07 01 08 08 05 07 01

Avatar 16.94 31 14 13 08 14 11 16 11

Frederick 1.70 28 13 02 12 10 06 14 03

Lissa 7.86 21 03 07 08 07 14 04 07

Miriel 7.74 21 00 09 09 11 12 05 06

Vaike 3.30 24 09 00 08 16 04 05 00

Decision time. Should I make an exception and let myself use the Renown Second Seal or not?

Edit: Sorry I've been so slow. I'll make up for it when I get home Tuesday.

Edited by isetrh

I didn't realize I wouldn't be home until 10 pm yesterday, but that's why no updates. Today I have some sort of stomach bug though, so I'll be here all day.

Chapter 4

Started by buying tonics and a new Thunder for Miriel. Strength tonic on Fred, Defense on Miriel.

Deployed Avatar, Chrom, Miriel, Frederick, Sumia, and Lissa. Fred x Miriel killed the left Fighter with a dual strike. Chrom x Avatar webt as far as possible towards the right Fighter. Lissa got on Sumia's back and she flew somewhere between Avatar and Miriel. On EP Avatar killed the right Fighter with ds from Chrom. The left Mage attacked Miriel and she missed.

Next PP Lissa healed Miriel almost to full. Miriel waited on the stairs because if she attacked and missed she would have died on EP. Avatar killed the right Mage. On EP Avatar attracted and took a hit from the upper right Fighter. The Knights advanced. The Mage attacked Miriel. Not only did she hit this time, Fred got another ds and killed it. The upper.left Fighter stayed put.

Avatar attacked the upper right Fighter but did not gwet ds, leaving it almost dead. Lissa healed Miriel to almost full and Miriel attacked her Knight, almost killing it. EP the Knight healed, the right Fighter missed Avatar, and both the left Fighter and the right Knight approached Miriel. Oops.

Miriel moved to the back of her Fighter's range and Lissa healed her last point of HP. Avatar finished his Fighter. Miriel damaged and was damaged by Left Fighter EP. Left Knight healed. Right Knight moved toward Avatar. Marth advanced.

Lissa healed Miriel. Miriel switched to Fred, and Fred killed the Fighter. Avatar equipped Fire and got into the right Knight's range. Right Knight and Avatar got each other down to 5 HP on EP. The left Knight approached Miriel and finished its Vulnerary. Marth kept chasing Avatar.

Avatar got out of the Knight's range, but still in Marth's, and drank a Vulnerary. Fred switched back to Miriel. She attacked the left Knight and killed it with a ds. Lissa switched to Sumia and got as close to Avatar as safe. On EP Marth hit him and got him down to 2 HP.

Avatar walked to the end of Marth's range and got healed by Lissa. Miriel walked into Marth's range and finished the Knight. Marth attacked Miriel EP and Miriel got her down to 15 HP.

Chrom unequipped so that he wouldn't ds as Avatar got Marth down to 1 HP. Miriel finished her off.

Unit Level HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS

Chrom 1.99 20 07 01 08 08 05 07 01

Avatar 18.01 32 16 15 10 15 12 17 13

Frederick 1.94 28 13 02 12 10 06 14 03

Lissa 8.82 22 03 08 08 08 14 04 07

Miriel 9.64 22 00 10 10 12 12 06 07

Is my writing boring? I feel like my writing is boring.

Edited by isetrh

Not to say I don't like this run, but I have a suggestion to help make your unit stats a bit easier to read.

• Turn off the RTE by clicking the little switch-like button right above the Bold B. Everything should look like plain basic text, and the format bar above should be mostly gray'd out
  • Update the stats and all accordingly in the box I created below, being sure to keep column spacing identical
  • Select the text below, from {code} to {/code} !!!Replace the curly brackets with the square brackets!!!
  • Copy/Paste it to where you want it to appear in your post
  • Turn on the RTE
  • As long as you don't edit the text inside the box, it'll post just as organized as you see below.
    • Alternatively, build the thing that you see below in Notepad by using the {TAB} key to seperate Unit and Lv.Ex (and the units/lv.ex below), and then just keep count of your spaces accordingly. While in Notepad, put {Code}:Team Stats: one line above the Unit line, and {/code} one line below it. !!!Replace the Curly Brackets with Square Brackets!!!
    • Copy all that text straight from Notepad
    • Come into the SF reply thingy, and turn off RTE. Paste, then turn it back on. That's what I did to achieve the results below
:Team Stats:
Unit	Lv.Ex    HP ST MG SK SP LC DF RS
Chrom	01.99/__ 20 07 01 08 08 05 07 01
Avatar	18.01/__ 32 16 15 10 15 12 17 13
Fred	XX/01.94 28 13 02 12 10 06 14 03
Lissa	08.82/__ 22 03 08 08 08 14 04 07
Miriel	09.64/__ 22 00 10 10 12 12 06 07

Thank you for the table. Unfortunately I don't think I can continue this run. Lunatic is stressful enough without a challenge like this. It's a little bit much for me, since usually there's a light at the end of the tunnel after Chapter 6. Sorry. I won't waste your time like this again for a while.