Are you sick of being ninja'd? Then try reverse ninjaing.

What sides.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What side are you on?

• Ninjas
    • Reverse ninjas
    • Leprechauns

Are you sick of being ninja'd even when you know you are going to be ninja'd? Then I have the perfect thing for you called.... Reverse ninjaing. This is a legitimate problem plaguing the masses causing them to slam their heads on their keyboards or walls or keyboards glued to walls. Tell me how reverse ninjaing works for you!

It's basically see a ninja coming and act accordingly in a nutshell if the point has not been gotten.

Yes this is a concept I had to share. Try to fend of the oblivious ninjas today!

Edited by WaluigiWeegee

I am the queen of ninjas as proclaimed by John, and we shall destroy you!

If the Russians had won that infernal war 110 years back we would have known your secrets. But still, a ninja in an open space is worth nothing.

You underestimate them.

I have an army of leprechauns, boyo. They've been extensively trained and know of over 2,200 ways to kill someone.

I am the King of the Leprechauns. Fear our power and fighting prowess.

An army of brute force vs an army of specialized assassins. Who will win?

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

I don't actually understand what it is you're telling us to do

He says it's to see a ninja coming. I doesn't really make sense, because if you expect someone is about to post what you would post, all you can do is

1:post faster, in which case it's not reverse ninja'ing, it's just ninja'ing the guy who was gonna ninja you.

2: Not post at all, in which case you haven't been ninja'd but nothing happens that would qualify as "reverse ninja'ing."

3: Post after the ninja, in which case you just get ninja'd as usual.

Maybe I'm missing something but it's up to waluigi to actually make sense.

He says it's to see a ninja coming. I doesn't really make sense, because if you expect someone is about to post what you would post, all you can do is

1:post faster, in which case it's not reverse ninja'ing, it's just ninja'ing the guy who was gonna ninja you.

2: Not post at all, in which case you haven't been ninja'd but nothing happens that would qualify as "reverse ninja'ing."

3: Post after the ninja, in which case you just get ninja'd as usual.

Maybe I'm missing something but it's up to waluigi to actually make sense.

yeah he doesn't answer either how we see a ninja coming or how we act accordingly

yeah he doesn't answer either how we see a ninja coming or how we act accordingly

There is a way to kind of see a ninja coming - look at whether other people are reading a topic (I pretty much never do this though). I guess it kinda would work in games (in forum games) where a new reply placed before your own reply alters what your own entry should be (for instance, post count threads or hurt and heal threads).