Is the BEXP worth it

Easy mode: ~60 EXP per kill, 60 BEXP per not-kill. Not worth it, you get more from just killing them.

Normal Mode: 40~50 EXP per kill, 40 BEXP per not-kill. Not worth it, you get at least the same from killing them.

Hard Mode: 30~40 IIRC per kill, 40 BEXP per not-kill. May be worth it as you may get more (B)EXP by not killing

enemy units, but you won't get Weapon EXP, which is scarce in this game.

So I still recommend to kill all of them.

As for the Chapter 10, I always go stealth, with a guide, which would be completed in 12 days, but I won't get some chests then, so I always end it in like turn 18. If I'm ever gonna do the chapter again, I'll just pwn everyone, you also get Weapon EXP, and that pwns.

I don't feel like risking Sothe and Volke while they get everything in the sand.

And you forget the fact that you also get 5 or so EXP for each hit that doesn't kill them, making it never worth it.

oh... right... I didn't think it was that simple, but I was wrong

and to be on topic, the BEXP is not worth it

• 1 month later...

Oh, I remember these chapters -__- They became one of my most hated chapters. Since I'm a perfectionist when it comes to FE (go figure, it's one of the things I care about), I BEXP abuse as much as I can to get ready for Radiant Dawn.

So I tried going the sneaky way on that prison mission, checking enemy movement ranges, making sure I wouldn't get caught. But all I did was go around in circles, trying to dodge the guards @_@ I tried 3 times....all I got was a lot of wasted hours for my effort. I finally just decided to kill all the guards for being so nosy and alerting ppl when I was trying to jailbreak sneakily *evil grin*

Oh, and the laguz mission was even worse. That one offered a LOT of BEXP for not killing any of them, so I tried so hard, checking every transform bar, staying out of the ranges of the bird tribes. And still ended up failing miserably. Either Sothe got killed, or Lethe when trying to reach Stephen would get killed, or the people I sent to rescue Sothe/Lethe would get killed. In the end, I just settled for killing as little as possible.

no it's not worth it's only

700 bexp

plus why would you use bexp when you can use exp

to BEXP abuse of Mist, Rolf, or Marcia, who happen to be extremely low level when you get them.

regardless, i wouldn't bother with trying to get the BEXP. its not worth it.

Marcia isn't extremely low level when you get her.

well, she is extremely frail when you first get her, so i usually abuse of her a couple of levels so that at least she won't die with one hit.

to BEXP abuse of Mist, Rolf, or Marcia, who happen to be extremely low level when you get them.

regardless, i wouldn't bother with trying to get the BEXP. its not worth it.

I raised mist and rolf without bexp

I raised mist and rolf without bexp

i never said it was impossible to raise mist and rolf without bexp, but it sure makes it easier, don't you think?

especially considering that its easy to BEXP abuse if you have the patience.

I usually give my Mist and Rhys(if I'm using him) a lot of BEXP because it takes forever to level up by healing without heal abuse.

what he said.

I only used BEXP to tweak Level Ups so I could better control the stats raised by them and save before leveling so my level ups were worth it. Usually only using 25EXP or less on any given unit any given chapter.

Which makes having some of it lying around handy.