Flippant Little Sprite Thief

Vampire Elf

Why does this always happen to me :(

The little cow pm'd me all flippantly basically saying "i did this, I dont give a f" Really pissed me off, tried to justify it by saying I wasn't active on FE Empire since 2010 :/

http://i.imgur.com/qxX3qEh.png

"I already recolored her hair and someone else helped me do the skin and posted it on the forum, but after one user disapproved of me stealing someone's work I.. Well I didn't feel guilty to be honest, but I did agree that if I were in your place I'd like to know if someone had used something I made."

Thread where this crap is at.

http://www.bay12foru...7641#msg5557641

Making a profile on that forum, any suggestions on what to do next guys?

Anyways, rant over, hopefully he'll just take it down, otherwise might need backup thx guys.

I'm really, really sorry for what I've done, I took it down straightaway. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided it would be okay to steal something of yours without even citing it, and I'm feeling really, really ashamed of myself right now. Please don't think that anyone else is responsible for what I did.

I apologize to you especially, but also to everyone else on this forum who do hand drawn mugs for commission.

Well Vamp. Be happy that everyone loves your sprites.

Even if it's in a wrong way.

EDIT

Assuming 'The Fool' in that thread is the thief, he changed the sprite to another sprite

I don't think he has permission for that too, because the mug is from. . . your too I think? I can't remember names!

Edited by Fateborn

Well Vamp. Be happy that everyone loves your sprites.

Even if it's in a wrong way.

EDIT

Assuming 'The Fool' in that thread is the thief, he changed the sprite to another sprite

I don't think he has permission for that too, because the mug is from. . . your too I think? I can't remember names!

I'm the thief in question.. I don't know if The Fool's belongs to Vamp as well or if he does in fact have permission but I already asked him to take it down anyways.

EDIT: I never tried to hide from you, guy. In my original message, the first one I sent you, I told you where the thread was, who I was, and the best way to contact me so I could find out how you felt about this once I had discovered what the situation was with the mug. I don't know what you thought I was trying to do when I told you exactly where to find me and what I did, but I can tell you I certainly wasn't expecting this kind of reaction for actively admitting to what I had done.

Edited by GUNINANRUNIN

• 2 weeks later...