So people are calling me the new HeavyBrawlsGuy...

Hmmmm...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is this true?

• Yes
    • No
    • No I am

I wonder if there are any other newer members that are like old members enough to be called the new version of them

Edited by Fluorspar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with this.

while i agree with this there are also degrees of undesirable below 'fucking ayanami' and this guy is one of them

he doesnt actually come here does he?

ayanami could say the most innocuous shit and it would still make me want to PUNCH HIM IN HIS FUCKING FACE

he doesnt actually come here does he?

ayanami could say the most innocuous shit and it would still make me want to PUNCH HIM IN HIS FUCKING FACE

she sometimes does go around fftf, and yeah ayanami is a chick

don't know why, she doesn't really bother me even if she doesn't make sense most of the time

there is a lot worse, and I can deal with that over just being an arsehole

Who are they? I've seen CrashGordon on some old threads, but how was he and why was he banned? He seemed fine to me.

#crashgordon did nothing wrong

crash would just like, immolate randomly and argue excessively.

Wait, you said it made you cry, right?

it must be beautiful?

Does anyone have a link or something?

we're not linking it Edited by Tryhard

Who are they? I've seen CrashGordon on some old threads, but how was he and why was he banned? He seemed fine to me.

crash gordon literally fought everybody about every little point all the fucking time and sf is strictly better for his absence.

source: i gave reforming him an honest try. an honest, prolonged, month of a try.

source: i gave reforming him an honest try. an honest, prolonged, month of a try.

He actually got way better after leaving. Goldie however shall always remain my beloved idol of nonsense, Ayanami's ramblings are dull in comparison!

i tried reforming him after he left

that said he was always more tolerable in person compared to on these forums, i found him decent to deal with even while he was on sf as long as it was in person on skype

yes! my fellow human being!

Fellow human selves on toy site unite! I once did a post in Goldie speak in fftf but some punk decided it was too hip and detranslated the glory that was the purple.