Does anyone have an FE4 save file I could use?

Bors

Specifically, one where the game has already been completed once, or is near done. My last file got deleted when I got my computer got repaired and it already had a few clears. I'm trying to unlock the intro scenes which requires multiple clears.

No problem, save file 1 is at epilogue you just need to beat final chapter and save file three is right in front of final seize point(they are 2 different playthroughs). Remember that you have to watch epilogue in Japanese as english patches only crash the game at epilogue. Anyways here is the link. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Also, Are eithe of those playthroughs AAAA? I want to see the special ending scene, but am not that good.

Sadly no i'm not that good. The first one is a D rank and the second i haven't bothered to unpatch and watch epilogue but im assuming its a C or maybe B I made much better improvement my second time around.

No problem, save file 1 is at epilogue you just need to beat final chapter and save file three is right in front of final seize point(they are 2 different playthroughs). Remember that you have to watch epilogue in Japanese as english patches only crash the game at epilogue. Anyways here is the link. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Thank you very much! This just what I was look for :)

If you manage to get 15 playthrough, please share.

I asked similar question here, got cheat code to unlock demo (haven't tried yet)

7E0CC20Cxx

replace the "xx" with "0F" to set it to fifteen game clears

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=48937

And thanks to you too :) , I wasn't aware that this code existed