Ideas for Data Transfer

Here are some play-throughs directed towards transfer data. All playthroughs should:

-Reach Lv. 20/20 for all units who you are using and have a chance of capping anything.

-Boss abuse Bertram if your scared of not reaching Lv. 20.

-If you don't have a royal to pick, pick either Giffca (for his Str. cap) or Naesala (for his coin).

-Try not to use anyone who isn't a chosen character to save all the EXP you can.

-If your using Elincia/Ena, you might want to consider storing BEXP for them.

-Try to get weapon levels that matter.

-Once Jill and Brom promote, focus on their secondary weapon.

-Ilyana should try to use only Thunder magic.

-If a character starts with their weapon level capped, it doesn't matter.

-Save stat-boosters for late game.

-Leave all coins in convoy.

-Keep in mind that certainplaythroughs require meatshields.

-Don't be afraid to BEXP abuse to get those stats you want.

-Empty spots can be filled with either meatshields or units who won't steal EXP from you.

-Healers won't steal away any EXP from a playthrough w/o healers.

-Reyson's Chant won't steal EXP from any playthrough.

-Thieves won't steal (lol pun) any EXP by stealing or picking locks. Just make sure they don't have any knives.

-When you don't have any of the characters you're using (usually early-game), use Ike only until you get your first character.

PT1: FE10 Required Units

A playthrough where you use all the units that at least one point, you cannot allow to die.

Characters: Ike, Sothe, Ilyana, Tauroneo, Jill(optional), Elincia, Nephenee, Brom, Lucia, Geoffery, Kieran, Ranulf, Tibarn

Notes:

-Tauroneo, Ranulf, and Tibarn most likely won't cap anything unless you use items on them.

-It's Ike solo up until Chapter 8. Go ahead and use everyone else after Ike reaches Lv. 20, but stop doing so after recruiting Ilyana.

PT2: Dawn Brigade needs all the help it can get!!

A playthrough that focuses on the Dawn Brigade because it's so horrible.

Characters: Sothe, Ilyana, Zihark, Jill, Tauroneo, Tormod, Muarim

Notes:

-Train Ike up until you get Ilyana. BEXP (abuse) her to make her solo material.

-Tauroneo and Muarim probably won't reach any caps unless you use items on them.

I'll add more later.. Feel free to post your own.

dont forget to get A supports with people as those will turn into bonds in RD

Astrid and Geoffery are good to use cuz of their paragon and Astrid can even support Sothe for a bond (even though they dont meet in RD until the final chapter, but its good to have for both games)

once u get a sage (Soren, Ilyana, etc.) use staves often as to save BEXP for those who use swords, axes, lances, bows cuz u do get 4 arm scrolls to raise low weapons levels

dont forget that Jill and Brom use different weapons in PoR than in RD when they start. So when they promote use that second weapon they get like crazy to get it up

i tried to get units close to a level up at the end of a chpater so i could control what they got at the next level up at the base and not use up too much experience. (it took LOTS of restarting to try and cap some peoples stats)

play in random mode so u can get those bands cuz they help with adjusting stat ups

SOTHE: Since most likely no one will cap luck, just give ashera icons to Sothe when u get him cuz it will transfer over

You only need to get his resistance to 15 cuz thats his cap in RD as a Rouge

Dont worry about skl and spd cuz he starts with 20 in both of those in RD and thats his cap in PoR (plus he'll most likely cap it anyway)

I started by getting him up to level 5 with bexp when i got him so he could hurt the enemies on that chapter then I raised him a level a chapter so i could control his stat ups at the base and cap the stats i needed (Hp, str, def, res)

He can only get to 39 HP so if u want him to cap it at 40 to get that extra one, just use a seraph robe on him when u get him cuz theres only a few people that have a chance at capping HP anyway (plus he could use the health)

any more ideas just list below

dont forget that Jill and Brom use different weapons in PoR than in RD when they start. So when they promote use that second weapon they get like crazy to get it up

He can only get to 39 HP so if u want him to cap it at 40 to get that extra one, just use an angelic robe on him when u get him cuz theres only a few people that have a chance at capping HP anyway (plus he could use the health)

any more ideas just list below

jill comes with A in axes anyhow.

its seraph robe.

jill comes with A in axes anyhow.

its seraph robe.

damn it i couldnt remember so i took a guess, oh well, i fixed it

one more note: you should get two of every stat booster, cept for speedwing which u get 3 cuz theres one on the final chapter

PT3: All the FE10 low-levellers need help!

Simply training the units that start at low-levels in FE10. They'll cap stats faster in FE10, which let's you BEXP away.

Characters: Ilyana, Jill, Mist, Rolf, Nephenee, Sothe, Astrid, Brom, Reyson, Zihark, Rhys, Mordecai

Notes:

-Characters placed in order of importance, so if you don't want to/can't use the last few, don't.

-Ike/Rhys up until you get Ilyana.