I didn't see another thread like this after a quick search, but if there already is one or this doesn't belong in this section, forgive me.

I've been thinking about making a thread like this for a while since I love watching well made AMVs (Anime Music Videos) and sharing them with people. So if there are any awesome AMVs you have seen (or even made) and want to share with others, please contribute (you can also list who made it and if it won any awards if you want)! Just be aware that most AMVs are spoilerish in nature, so you have been warned.

This AMV is my favorite of my all time favorite anime Steins;Gate! It also won some awards as well.

Awards
Big Contest 2012:
3rd Overall
Best Editing
Best Technical Editing - Metrocon 2012
Best Technical - Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012
Best Drama - Connecticon 2012
Best Drama - SMASH 2012

^.^

I remember watching this Soul Eater AMV a couple years back. I will admit it scared me a bit but I went on to watch the anime (which is fabulous by the way).

Hey I'm pretty sure I'm the one who showed you that S;G AMV and I planned on linking it here

Anyway, after having seen the aforementioned S;G AMV and seeing that it had come 3rd overall Big Contest 2012, I wondered what could have beaten it. This AMV was the one who got the 1st Overall :

Edited by LuxSpes

^.^

I remember watching this Soul Eater AMV a couple years back. I will admit it scared me a bit but I went on to watch the anime (which is fabulous by the way).

Soul Eater is indeed da best! Good one!

Hey I'm pretty sure I'm the one who showed you that S;G AMV and I planned on linking it here

Anyway, after having seen the aforementioned S;G AMV and seeing that it had come 3rd overall Big Contest 2012, I wondered what could have beaten it. This AMV was the one who got the 1st Overall :

Pfft, I remember finding it on my own if you recall! :P

That one was awesome though; I can see why it won! I was about to comment on how a lot of the scenes weren't what I remembered seeing in Blue Exorcist, but then I saw the list of anime they pulled stuff from.... 0_0

Here is another fave of mine that is responsible for making most people end up watching Princess Tutu; despite the title, it really is a surprisingly amazing and deep show.

Best Action & Best Of Show Winner of the Anime Boston 2006 Anime Music Video Contest.

Soul Eater is indeed da best! Good one!

Pfft, I remember finding it on my own if you recall! :P

That one was awesome though; I can see why it won! I was about to comment on how a lot of the scenes weren't what I remembered seeing in Blue Exorcist, but then I saw the list of anime they pulled stuff from.... 0_0

Here is another fave of mine that is responsible for making most people end up watching Princess Tutu; despite the title, it really is a surprisingly amazing and deep show.

Best Action & Best Of Show Winner of the Anime Boston 2006 Anime Music Video Contest.

You might want to remove the vids from your quotes (just to reduce clutter).

The guy who made the S;G AMV apparently likes Florence+The Machine:

Best in Show - Metrocon 2011

Best in Show - Anime Fesitval Wichita 2011

Judge's 1st Place - Animinneapolis 2011

Audience's 1st Place: Sangawa Project 2011

Best Editing - Connecticon 2011

Best Drama/Romance - Smash! 2011

Best Drama - Animefest 2011

Best Drama: Bakuretsu Con 2011

Editors Honorable Mention Drama: San Japan 4TW

People's Choice 2nd Place: San Japan 4TW

Runner-up Drama- Anime Mid-Atlantic 2011

Anime Expo 2011 Finalist

Otakon 2011 Finalist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd leave this one here as a farewell of sorts to my Colette theme for the month...

This has been one of my favorite AMVs to one of my favorite songs from the videogame animation I love. Always makes me feel better when I'm down.

Anime: Tales of Symphonia

Song: Negai