Official makes opinions only when you know what your talking about thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you give me written consent to lock any thread you start any time i want to without a reason i will consider abusing my power and lock this threadyour move

Please lock it this has resorted to baseless insults. I would have said something but I had to do something. Please lock after I change the title if that is fine.

no

i think the lesson you're rapidly learning here is that it's OK to make shitty threads because when (not if) they go south we can just be your cleanup crew and shut the threads down

so i ain't locking this shit yet

noi think the lesson you're rapidly learning here is that it's OK to make shitty threads because when (not if) they go south we can just be your cleanup crew and shut the threads downso i ain't locking this shit yet

Ok, yeah I've still been on for only a month so yeah. I'll change the title back in that case I guess. Edited by Lord Ike Waluigi

what a wonderful excuse

I'm myself am not trying to act like a jerk. I just speak the truth. I shouldn't make excuses to avoid other things.

Edit: And no this isn't sarcasm. I just don't know how to say this.

Edited by Lord Ike Waluigi

i literally refuse to believe that both your apostrophe and e keys each malfunctioned a single time in that order twice and that you failed to notice both times

i literally refuse to believe that both your apostrophe and e keys each malfunctioned a single time in that order twice and that you failed to notice both times

I'm not lying. I just sometimes have trouble seeing small grammatical errors sometimes though I noticed it that time(At least I didn't do 3). I'm sorry I will be more careful in the future.

no

you're arguing that your apostrophe and e keys each malfunctioned to produce your when you totally meant you're

and that you didn't notice

and that it happened twice

these things are individually believable (well, ok, maybe less so the first but that would be a hilarious coincidence) but together they combine to make the end result that you used the wrong your/you're and that you were wrong. pebkac.

noyou're arguing that your apostrophe and e keys each malfunctioned to produce your when you totally meant you'reand that you didn't noticeand that it happened twicethese things are individually believable (well, ok, maybe less so the first but that would be a hilarious coincidence) but together they combine to make the end result that you used the wrong your/you're and that you were wrong. pebkac.

It's no coincidence. It's just hard to sound honest on the internet. I'm telling the truth trust me.

come on, just admit you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"

You wouldn't be the first person to make that mistake.

I know the difference. I just type too fast.

which part is inaccurate

It actually happens a lot of times when I type. Even off SF. I can go back and fix it if it is a nuisance.

I know the difference. I just type too fast.

It actually happens a lot of times when I type. Even off SF. I can go back and fix it if it is a nuisance.

Are you trying to say that you type so fast you subconsciously mistype/type the completely wrong words without even realising it? If so, that's not your keyboard messing up; the problem's on your end*. If it is this problem, try and slow down your typing a bit, or even proof-read what you've written

*I actually just did this, lol. I wrote "hand" instead of "end". Lucky I saw it before entering this post

Edited by DodgeDusk