FE6! Now in FE8?

Kobazco

Call me a asshat who copies other's ideas, cause that's what I am. I'm thinking of putting all of fe6's characters over fe8's. Thanks to this little post http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49156 where Sara is gonna put all of the fe7 characters in fe8. Now I have one little problem. The HUGE cast of playable characters in fe6. Fe6 has like double the amount of characters than Fe8. So I would like to know which characters you guys think are important enough to get in this game! I havnt played Fe6 in a while, so if theres anyone that pulls an Orson in fe6, please do tell :D

Call me a asshat who copies other's ideas, cause that's what I am. I'm thinking of putting all of fe6's characters over fe8's. Thanks to this little post http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49156 where Sara is gonna put all of the fe7 characters in fe8. Now I have one little problem.

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

Now I have one little problem. The HUGE cast of playable characters in fe6. Fe6 has like double the amount of characters than Fe8. So I would like to know which characters you guys think are important enough to get in this game! I havnt played Fe6 in a while, so if theres anyone that pulls an Orson in fe6, please do tell :D

Are you comfortable with building in characters? There's quite a bit of room in Nightmare for extra characters. The events to get them on the map after they're added in; I could give you all the wrong advice mayyyyyyyybe help you out with what I know so far. TBH though a direct port of the massive FE6 cast into FE8 would just make the game ridonculously easy (with like 2 new chars per chapter, for every chapter in the game including final). Celice probably has the best idea with pulling in a few mains but otherwise RANDOM.ORG. I think I'd like the surprise.

Now I have one little problem. The HUGE cast of playable characters in fe6. Fe6 has like double the amount of characters than Fe8. So I would like to know which characters you guys think are important enough to get in this game! I havnt played Fe6 in a while, so if theres anyone that pulls an Orson in fe6, please do tell :D

If I were you I would just put in the characters I like in the hack and leave the characters I don't care for out.

Also I wouldn't mind doing one of these, but with FE5's cast over FE8's.

Nobody pulls an Orson in Binding Blade, but the best person for that role would be either Bartre or Ekhidna, since you can only have one of them. Or Juno or Dayan, as they have the same situation due to route splits.

Maybe Orson could replace that Zeis wyvern guy, and Milady someone related to Orson, so you get an alternate kinda convincing of Orson to switch sides? It'd be cool to have the text reflect the conversation, somehow convincing Orson that his wife is gone or something like that.

Are you comfortable with building in characters? There's quite a bit of room in Nightmare for extra characters. The events to get them on the map after they're added in; I could give you all the wrong advice mayyyyyyyybe help you out with what I know so far. TBH though a direct port of the massive FE6 cast into FE8 would just make the game ridonculously easy (with like 2 new chars per chapter, for every chapter in the game including final). Celice probably has the best idea with pulling in a few mains but otherwise RANDOM.ORG. I think I'd like the surprise.

I could add in more characters, but then I would have to like, rebalance FE8 in someways. Possibly. Too many units in one level, that kind of thing. I might just go with the random.org, but i also like the idea of adding more characters, which i know how to do but as i said before, could complicate things in FE8.

He'll actually have a good promotion time too! However, I demand that you replace the monsters with human enemies, for me and for sensibiltiy. There weren't any monsters in Binding Blade, anyway, although I guess Draco Zombies make sense. (Can't believe I'm saying that...)

You really aren't in any position in making demands about a hack you have nothing to do with, child

Although the monsters will likely be left out due to having none in FE6 anyways. I dunno it's up to Kobazco

I suppose that pulling monsters from the game opens up all those classes for theoretical new classes to be easily added in. Not so much characters tho.

Wow where was I even going with this?

Oh! Yea, were you dead set on including anything specific?

I suppose that pulling monsters from the game opens up all those classes for theoretical new classes to be easily added in. Not so much characters tho.

Wow where was I even going with this?

Oh! Yea, were you dead set on including anything specific?

I will be taking out the monster classes. Also, I dont know what characters i can overide in nightmare.......... If you know any unimportant characters that i can paste over that would be nice.

LOLTHISSUCKS_zps2585a140.png]

Also theres this. Looks like 0xFF is snag :D

There are a few unnecessary characters in Binding Blade, though since this is my opinion, it will likely offend people, since they'll have different views. There are a total of SEVEN potential Paladins in Binding Blade, 3 of them being already Paladins: Marcus, Zealot, and Percival. Percival would actually be a good replacement for Orson, since he's somewhat important, but not that important, and he's recruited as an enemy already. However, if you wanted to do Zealot to have him, Noah, and Treck together, that's fine too, but remember that there need to be three people assigned to Trainee codes, and seven Paladins is just too much. In addition, Garret and Igrene don't REALLY need to be in, nor would they have much reason to be.

#man im lazy. Dont count on me finishing this...

yay_zpsbb81ad1d.png

want some examples of me not finishing anything i start? Well look no further.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=48952 <------FE8 weapon reversal

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=48089 <-----#A shit crossover :D

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44586 <-----#never forget project Juan. Ill be back someday for this.

But yeah, I guess i can say that im wokring on this.... kindof :D