• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also idk who's scum really

Really doubting Mitsuki read now cause she's suPer careful as scum

Heyy forums are back up

Seriously though I'm not scum and you all are scum for voting me

Totally caught you on the contradiction.

##Unvote

##Vote: Weapons

Wait...if everyone who is voting Weapons is scum then I'd be outed as scum gotta keep up my townie persona.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuki

Also doing a Grade A job of convincing people that I'm actually busy.

HOLY SHIT IT TOTALLY WORKS

(also I actually do have time to do a legit reread whoops confirmed liar; I will do my VERY BEST to not wall because I understand how painful those are to read)

What the fuck is going on? I am totally lost as I have not been trying to keep up with when SF is functioning and when it isn't. My Mitsuki vote was because I was SERIOUSly too tired to read the thread and post real opinions so I dropped a vote on somebody I thought would react.

THANKS PRIMS

I haven't read all the posts because I have to catch a train and I was too busy fangirling at my role PM from SFMM4. I think I should be considered V/LA since I may not even be there for the deadline, I'm going to spend the weekend with like 10 nerds in a house where there'll be like a single computer. I don't want to get my expectations up, anyways.

So sorry (>_<) it wasn't going to be much of a problem but then forums stopped working...

Eclipse, why are you voting someone for their reasoning on why something is scummy, and not for your reasoning?

Prims will either understand the reasoning behind my vote, or he won't; I simply saw an opportunity to use that.

there was a clear reason for that vote, btw, namely to push shin's wagon further to increase the odds of people taking it seriously, resulting in blowup

content tomorrow

Unfortunately, my ability to read minds was wiped out along with the old site layout. In other words, I couldn't have known this was your logic without you spelling it out (and this is AFTER you moved your vote).

Darros continues to point things out and do nothing about it, which is starting to get on my scumdar's nerves.

Mitsuki had already asked. I parroted. It may not be as direct of a push but I do want to know Paperblades reasoning. I can only vote for one person, you know.

And SB, it's fucking page 3. I'm not going to grasp at straws to create a case that simply isn't there. We have to use what we have, and there's nothing else noteworthy as of this point in the game.

Nothing. NOTHING?! There was a giant wagon on Shin, comments on the wagon on Shin, and some other votes and back-and-forth. That is FAR from nothing.

Shin, you had a wagon on you, and you've done nothing with it, and that's not cool.

As of post 69: Well, if we're NOT serious, then we're in sorta-RVS, which sounds like some half-assed version of RVS, which is not helping. MOVE IT, PEOPLE!

Well, this means that votes on Paper/Prims have every reason to be voted for (namely, not helping). I don't like this defense, because it sounds like it's defending uselessness.

Cam, stop randomly defending people, and make a case.

Okay, now for the rest of it (which I'm too lazy to quote):

- Weapons' biggest scumtell, IMO, is spamming, and if we're doing that, we should permalynch Manix on D1, and lynch Refa for the same thing (in other words, I can't comprehend the case on Weapons, except for Shinori's one, which I don't see a problem with)

- Half the things I had problems with earlier were invalidated, mostly by increased activity

- Prims, sheep my vote~!

Worst thing I see, IMO, is Cam defending a bunch of people without pushing a case of his own.

##Unvote

##Vote: Cam

Oh, and. . .

refa pls

(we get it, the forums are wonky, now what are your thoughts)

Darros, at least, started doing Relevant Things, as opposed to sitting back and providing color commentary. Mitsuki feels like her head isn't fully in the game (as illustrated by that quote of mine earlier), which shoves her into null. Prims needs to sleep/wake at normal times (weird sleeping habits is totally a scumtell, along with the need to sleep, having a life outside of forum mafia, and eating). j00 should interact with more than Weapons. Everyone else isn't worth mentioning (that includes you, Shin. Wait, I just mentioned you. GG me.).

Why am I posting already, my irl life is over.

Fair enough on your first point. You still didn't explain why Paperblade doing so was scummy.

I already explained why I voted Paperblade in my latest post and I explained why I didn't explain it before as well.

The defense "other people did it, so why shouldn't I" is pretty bad, actually (especially considering there's more than one scum so how does it even add up really). Also you yourself placed a vote on a growing wagon (Paperblade) when the same reasoning could be applied to other people (Prims), so you calling out Weapons for this is kind of...I don't want to say hypocritical, but maybe double standards or something idk.

It was not a defense, it was a part of my explanation on why Weapons is scum.

I explained why I placed my vote on Paperblade as well in my latest post. I really don't want this to sound the wrong way because I don't mean it in a bad way, but if you haven't read it you should.

I get the feeling that people don't get why I am casing Weapons...

I said my points on refa are kind of null and void. Guess you partially skimmed over my posts that came after my first real post. And paper is scummy for it cause he said it was 'semi-serious' that means that there is something that he thought was scummy about Refa enough to legitimately warrant a vote on Refa. Yet nothing happened really that could have warranted a serious vote on Refa I feel, thus I want him to explain his thought process.

The fact that they were invalidated doesn't mean they never existed in the first place? I feel like your Paper suspicion is scummy because you're voting based on not understanding what he was doing rather than scum intent which is bleh.

I don't really get how Mitsuki concealing the reasons for her Paper suspicion did much to help? Like, Paper is aware of his meta so I'm pretty sure just giving the reason wouldn't have changed anything. I'm also kind of uncomfortable with the "if Weapons is scum, Shin is town" because it feels like she's looking too far ahead for the first half of D1? I dunno. It also feels slightly hypocritical that she cases Weapons when he becomes the center of attention when she found him scummy for doing the same to her? It just doesn't sit right with me.

OK people casing Weapons, where is the scum intent in his posts?

This is already implied in my case. I think he voted me because I was precieved as someone easy to case (since I was the focus of attention at the moment). I don't mean that he thought about this in a conscious way, it might be the case but I don't think so.

Also @Eclipse, even if I said something random I really am focused on the game and aware of the things that are happening. I just didn't read some of the new posts before.

I don't really get how Mitsuki concealing the reasons for her Paper suspicion did much to help? Like, Paper is aware of his meta so I'm pretty sure just giving the reason wouldn't have changed anything.

Well, I think it helped. I also don't know that much about Paperblade, nor how aware he is about his meta.

I have him leaning town, although I don't want to rely too much on gut townreads.

I'm also kind of uncomfortable with the "if Weapons is scum, Shin is town" because it feels like she's looking too far ahead for the first half of D1? I dunno. It also feels slightly hypocritical that she cases Weapons when he becomes the center of attention when she found him scummy for doing the same to her? It just doesn't sit right with me.

I didn't case him when he was the center of attention? My first posts on him were made before other people posted stuff on him. I think it's clear I suspected him back then, but I didn't want to change my vote before Paperblade's answer.

Also if I think an interaction makes someone scum/town I'll point it out.

I don't like what SB is bringing up against me, it feels like he's bringing up more "bad" stuff than "scummy" stuff but trying to paint it as scummy. Null leaning scum.

Also why is SB worse than me? I'm pretty sure I'm bringing up like the same points (or at least agreeing with SB's points) and voting you for it. And what do you think about his other content?

If you ask me, things weren't really starting to get serious yet. It was page 2 and there's still basically nothing at that point. And the first vote was on someone who was at L-2. Leaving that wagon close to hammer isn't a good idea. At least I don't think it is.

I'm curious on how that vote was serious too.

So later on you said Prims and Paperblade were the same, but this seems to imply that you think Paperblade is in fact townier than Prims. Care to explain this inconsistency?

:/

This is annoying if anything. If Prims is screwing around, which seems to be the consensus, then I just fell for something completely stupid. Ugh. I don't know why someone would throw a "serious vote" in if they're not being serious at all. This is fucking me up.

So is it just me or is the wording here a bit...forced?

like, i can see the sentiment behind it ("this vote isn't spectacular and it looks like you're faking it for towncred by being the first to FOOT DOWN SRS TIME"), but idk if that's a scum play; if anything i'm beginning to find myself agreeing with it a bit

Cam explain yourself.

I also don't really like Refa's posts in the immediate aftermath of my post

Paperblade explain yourself.

The first post that bugged me was his response to your vote on me. It felt like a really bad vote since I didn't see anything wrong with it, and everything since then is pretty empty and he's got like no reads despite posting a fair amount

Actually false.

Anyways, I still think Mitsuki is scum and there's been sufficient enough resistance to people voting (or even just taking issues with her) that I feel more confident about this. OK, so I get your Paperblade vote, but then like...your reasoning for unvoting Paperblade is really weak considering he hasn't really done much of anything. Like he's still voting the same person, if you actually thought he was scum what reason would you have to not consider his later posts "retroactive reasoning" or "help from scumbuddies"? Basically my point is that you dropped that case (even if I didn't agree with it) way too easily. Also if Weapons wanted to vote for someone easy to case, he'd have voted Paperblade/Prims because 1) they were doing fuck all and 2) people were calling them out on it.

180ing on my Darros read because upon my reread, there are several things that just seem like they're coming from a townie (AKA SCUM SCUM SCUM BBM'S CUM META SCUM). Also SB brought up some legit points against him (here specifically, also whatever he said about a lot of Darros' reasoning being retroactive).

Actually Shin's Weapons vote is pretty bad because earlier he assumed Prims/Paper's votes were joke votes soooo...why not Weapons?

Don't really get peoples' issues with Shinori tbh. Please explain. Also don't like how j00 is calling him out for voting Weapons when she's voting him herself (especially since her case isn't really much better).

I like how I wouldn't vote any of the biggest wagons, though. I'm such an hipster iconoclast.