Luchi

I did this for a non-FE related project of mine ( I make RPGs as a hobby ). Used to hack RD until I got bored.

Ianna_Set.png

No, she is in NO way related to Ike. -_- Ellie+Laura obviously.

new%20portraits%202.png

I always thought Tibarn would make a cool Pirate/Berserker. I wouldn't really consider Mia/recoloured Lucy edits though. But since they form the basis/Expies for some of the characters in my game, why not.

Will probably post the emotion-sets later on.

Said project can be found at an off-site link over here.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5537/

Maybe I'll make a topic for it. Since it is FE-inspired.

@Gabriel Knight: Yeah, I'm still working on that game ( underwent countless revisions since 2011 ). I plan to have all 12 or so hours of it done by October, at least.

@Loki: Yep, splicing RD's stuff is pretty darn hard because of the different body types. And Ellie is pretty small once you look past her armour. XD Almost the same size as Laura.

As much as I am picky with edits (my first reaction to them is "Tibarn with an eyepath!" or "Laura with Elincia's head and Tana's hair!"... I'm used to the Sonic fandom, so this is to be expected =P), I liked the Ellie+Laura one, if anything because it seems to me as the most "original" one.

Since you mentioned your game, I really liked the maps, graphics, soundtrack and presentation overall, it is enjoyable to play and explore. The focus on story is also a plus... though it is filled with Fire Emblem references and expies (on Enelysion, at least).

My first impression to a new member is that of a jerkass. Yay.

Lol, I'm surprised that players even know about it outside the RPGMaker community. Anyhoo, I probably need to make a topic about that, so that this thread doesn't become derailed. XD