Sharing StreetPass teams via HomePass

Avi448

Hi , well before starting , i must say than this is my first Post because i just joined the forum. If i am breaking a rule just tell me :^_^: , also English is not my native language , i am from South America , Venezuela. And i still have some minor problems with English , don't be so rough with me :/

I was thinking on sharing StreetPass teams via HomePass , if i understand well , we can do this changuing the SSID of our wifi to " attwifi " and our 3DS with stay on that mac ( i had a 3DS and i changued mi SSID to attwifi sometimes , now i have a new 3DS and i conected to my Wifi but changuing the SSID to " attwifi " and i did recieve a streetpass of my old 3DS ).

So , what do you think? I have a -already completed- Lunatic File where i didn't grind ( and i don't intend to ) , and i don't have Limit Breaker xD. Maybe tomorrow i could use sometime to search my MAC adress so you can battle my team , that is not thaaaatt powerful because i didn´t grind ( also RNG SCREWED , lvl1 ( 20/20 then reclassed to Great Lord agan ) Chrom with only 26Def. o.O , but i have a incredible poweful avatar where Paragon did help me a bit xD ( i didn't grind , i only play a DLC once and never again touch it xD ).

So what? , we should at least try xD

Homepass is how I get most of my Awakening streetpass teams nowadays.

It's fun.

With that said though, don't expect anything like Pokemon. It is the AI controlling the other team with no pair up, after all.

Umm...well, I never knew something like HomePass even existed until I saw this thread. Googled it, and read about it a bit. Sounds awesome!

Now if you'll excuse me, I am now going to go set up some super fun times!

It is a pain to setup.

http://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/1k0g58/setting_up_a_streetpass_relay_at_home/

There are SOME WiFi cards that can get Homepass to work via a WiFi connection and the Windows hosted network virtual adapter.

I'm one of the few that has a desktop like that works.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow you can set a relay point for streetpassing ? I need that, will try to find some french links or good help for that but if it can work that would be great for my aversa's night collection ^^