Sothe's data transfer stats

Apotheosis

I've just started on another Path of Radiance play through and this time wanted to really focus on the data transfer to Radiant Dawn.

My only query is Sothe's stats that are transferred can act as a huge disadvantage in Radiant Dawn. I want to use Sothe in Path of Radiance so he isn't absolutely crippled in Radiant Dawn but the problem is, he can't even hurt anything. I'm currently on a chapter called 'A Strange Land', which is the chapter you recruit Sothe in. Does anybody know ways of training Sothe in Path of Radiance?

6 luck and 2 str woot! Oh, and if you are playing fixed mode instead of random mode, his stats are all lower than RD or tied, so don't bother. But blossom is actually good on random mode so at least he's not likely to be worse.

Yeah, if you're on fixed, don't bother. If you're on random, some BEXP will get him going. Actually if you're looking for a transfer file BEXP level ups are always best, since you can reset for 5-8 stat level ups constantly.