Best skills to give Inigo?

Gaius

His parents are Olivia and Lon'qu, so I obviously want galeforce from Olivia, and I made Lon'qu a griffon Rider and got lancebreaker , so I want Inigo to get that, since Lon'qu doesn't really have any better skills to give him and Inigo is gonna be a sword user. I was also thinking of getting sol, astra, and vantage. Are there any better skills I can get for him?

You can check here, and do a bit of research to see which skills you like from all the possible ones on the list (Assuming you haven't done so already):

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/children/azure.html

Personally at a quick glance, I would pass down Astra as my personal preferred option since it is the most consistent in likely doing something. The Breaker skills are great, but I'm not an overly huge fan of them since they rely on what weapons your opponent has out.

Armsthrift might be useful in tandem with Astra if you're building the character for campaign. It's probably not worth having for StreetPass though.

I'll keep that skill on him while I get the other ones

Assassin:

Galeforce

Swordfaire

Armsthrift/All+2/Aggressor

Astra

Deliverer/Limit Breaker

I feel like Vantage should be in here somewhere, but with no Vantage, Inigo makes a better backline with Axefaire instead of Swordfaire, and as a Berserker

Assassin:

Galeforce

Swordfaire

Armsthrift/All+2/Aggressor

Astra

Deliverer/Limit Breaker

That does look like a really nice build, but I don't have the dlc to get All+2, aggressor, and Limit Breaker. And I think swordfaire is pretty good and I am gonna consider getting it. I prefer lancebreaker instead of deliverer, since I think it's really useful for a sword unit.

I feel like Vantage should be in here somewhere, but with no Vantage, Inigo makes a better backline with Axefaire instead of Swordfaire, and as a Berserker

Making him a berserker with axefair would be interesting, and if i took him through that route, getting wrath might be worth getting too.

That does look like a really nice build, but I don't have the dlc to get All+2, aggressor, and Limit Breaker. And I think swordfaire is pretty good and I am gonna consider getting it. I prefer lancebreaker instead of deliverer, since I think it's really useful for a sword unit.

You dont need those DLC skills, as you saw i put them next to other skills, just in case you didnt have the dlc. He can also work as AxeFaire Hero, but just replace Swordfaire with Axefaire and keep the rest of the skills.

Making him a berserker with axefair would be interesting, and if i took him through that route, getting wrath might be worth getting too.

Making a Galeboy a Berserker is a really bad idea because they have very low skill. Hero>Berserker for Galeboys, while Berserker is better for the units without Galeforce. And Wrath isnt that good really, unless u have a whole dedicated build for crits.

You dont need those DLC skills, as you saw i put them next to other skills, just in case you didnt have the dlc. He can also work as AxeFaire Hero, but just replace Swordfaire with Axefaire and keep the rest of the skills.

Making a Galeboy a Berserker is a really bad idea because they have very low skill. Hero>Berserker for Galeboys, while Berserker is better for the units without Galeforce. And Wrath isnt that good really, unless u have a whole dedicated build for crits.

Thanks for the tip, I think making him a hero will be the best option. And I think putting axefair instead of armsthrift would be better,and I think I'll pass down lancebreaker, because I don't really like deliverer too much.

Thanks for the tip, I think making him a hero will be the best option. And I think putting axefair instead of armsthrift would be better,and I think I'll pass down lancebreaker, because I don't really like deliverer too much.

Np, and you dont really need Swordfaire. You only need 1 _faire on a unit, and that's Axefaire. So the best thing would be to keep Armsthrift and replace Swordfaire for Axefaire. Now that he will be using Axes mostly, you dont need Lancebreaker, so pass Deliverer instead. Deliverer is actually amazing as it boosts his Move from 6 to 8.

Np, and you dont really need Swordfaire. You only need 1 _faire on a unit, and that's Axefaire. So the best thing would be to keep Armsthrift and replace Swordfaire for Axefaire. Now that he will be using Axes mostly, you dont need Lancebreaker, so pass Deliverer instead. Deliverer is actually amazing as it boosts his Move from 6 to 8.

You're right, having lancebreaker on a unit with axes is redundant, but I'm wondering if armsthrift is really that worth it.

You're right, having lancebreaker on a unit with axes is redundant, but I'm wondering if armsthrift is really that worth it.

Hmm, do you have the DLC Golden Gaffe? If not, then im assuming money is a major problem for you. It is really expensive forging a ton of weapons, and if you dont have Golden Gaffe, then Armsthrift is your best friend.

Hmm, do you have the DLC Golden Gaffe? If not, then im assuming money is a major problem for you. It is really expensive forging a ton of weapons, and if you dont have Golden Gaffe, then Armsthrift is your best friend.

I have golden gaffe, and infinite regalia, so getting weapons and forging them isn't a problem

I have golden gaffe, and infinite regalia, so getting weapons and forging them isn't a problem

Ah ok, then Armsthrift is rendered useless. Instead of it, you can add either Str+2 to gain Axe power, Avoid+10 for avoid obviously, or Swordfaire if u want to use both swords and axes, but i would recommend Str+2 here for that bonus power because u dont have Limit Breaker or Aggressor, and having 2 faires is not that good.

Ah ok, then Armsthrift is rendered useless. Instead of it, you can add either Str+2 to gain Axe power, Avoid+10 for avoid obviously, or Swordfaire if u want to use both swords and axes, but i would recommend Str+2 here for that bonus power because u dont have Limit Breaker or Aggressor, and having 2 faires is not that good.

I think I'll give him Avoid+10, since thats a much bigger boost than just strength+2

It's still a question of if you want to invest all that time farming weapons/ money... Personally, I hate having to do it.

It doesn't really bother me. I can just grind while listening to a youtube video or t.v show to keep me from getting too bored. I've played a lot games with grinding, so it's not a huge pain anymore, and grinding in this game I don't mind, because I at least have to think to grind instead of other games with grinding, where you mash the A button, and heal occasionally.

I prefer Brawlcustommusic.com for background stuff.

If you're not planning on using this for Apo, Berserker can work with a +Hit skill (Inigo's got both Lucky 7 and Quick Burn). He doesn't have any decent procs (Luna/Vengeance) so low Skl won't matter as much there.

Galeforce

Axefaire

Lucky 7

Swordbreaker/Quick Burn/Sol

Despoil/Armsthrift/Deliverer/Str+2