My Dog is weird. What do I do?

My dog is extremely weird. She randomly barks at windows, eats toilet paper or any kind paper. And she is angry around certain people. And she also eats anything off the floor. What do I do? [Luckily it was worse a few years ago and not now]. And yes I am asking for LEGIT advice, because discipline isn't working.

Keep the paper up higher and clean the floors more. There's not much you can do to the dog except for discipline her ((or constantly muzzle her but that would be horrible if you ask me)). Any other actions would be up to you.

Keep the paper up higher and clean the floors more. There's not much you can do to the dog except for discipline her ((or constantly muzzle her but that would be horrible if you ask me)). Any other actions would be up to you.

Yeah a muzzle seems extreme, but I'll try to keep it out of reach.

How old is it? It might be teething.

My dog barks at gates whenever something hits it or it barely rattles, your windows could have the same problem, remember they have sensitive hearing. If you know shes going to bite or eat something, catch her in the moment and discipline her right there because she most likely won't assiciate eating things as a bad thing to do if you do it after, but what aldo worked for me was putting lemon juice on things she would eat.