Mistakes or errors on the site 2

VincentASM

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's odd. Did you build any character statues?

I did though I didn't think that they would have an effect on Lilith since she's an NPC unit (not to mention that I didn't see any word of Lilith's caps being affected by the statues).

Edited by Roflolxp54

http://serenesforest.net/thracia-776/miscellaneous/calculations/

i've always suspected that this was incorrect and today i finally got around to testing it:

• Karin (4 bld) rescues Orsin (11 bld), takes mov penalty
  • Karin (4 bld) rescues Finn (10 bld), doesn't take mov penalty
  • Selphina (5 bld) rescues Orsin (11 bld), takes mov penalty
  • Selphina (5 bld) rescues Finn (10 bld), doesn't take mov penalty
  • Brighton (11 bld) rescues Orsin (11 bld), takes mov penalty
  • Brighton (11 bld) rescues Finn (10 bld), doesn't take mov penalty
it's clear that mounted unit bld has zero effect on whether he/she takes movement penalties when carrying another unit, because karin, selphina, and brighton all received mov penalties when transitioning from a 10 bld cargo to an 11 bld cargo. the simplest explanation for this observation is that where rescue and capture are concerned, mounted units are considered to have 20 bld. this accounts for three things:
  1. mounted units can't be rescued or captured
  2. units with 20 bld can't be rescued or captured
  3. all mounted units can rescue or capture targets up to and including 10 bld without mov penalty

this is still not fixed

This isn't really important or anything, but just figured I would post this here:

I added dondon151 as friend a while back (like months ago) on the site. A few weeks later I noticed that he wasn't on my list of friends, so I assumed he just didn't like me or something and removed me as a friend. However, today I stumbled upon his user page and noticed that while I wasn't listed as his friend, I still had the "remove this person as a friend" option. I figured it was glitch of some sort, so I tried removing and adding him again, only to find out that a 5 minute timer exists.

I was too lazy to wait 5 minutes, so I just left after "removing" him as a friend went and did something else. I remembered a few hours later in the day and came back, only to find that for some reason, despite the fact that I had removed him as a friend, I was now listed as his friend, despite him not being my friend! I again figured that it must be a glitch, so I added him back as a friend, only to find out that he is still not listed as my friend, although I am still listed as his friend.

Is there any possible explanation for this?

The site says that for melee weapons that reduce stats after battle, the debuff is only applied after battle if the attack connects, but I saw an enemy unit miss and still get debuffed.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I can't tell if it's Scarlet having a +1 DEF stat cap modifier (when SF listed it as 0) or Wyvern Lord having a max DEF cap of 36 (listed as 35 on SF). And no, I made sure that there weren't any character statues around in my castle.

EDIT: Anna's character statue is still listed as "Unknown". It's confirmed to raise Luck.

Edited by Roflolxp54

The site says that for melee weapons that reduce stats after battle, the debuff is only applied after battle if the attack connects, but I saw an enemy unit miss and still get debuffed.

I assume you're talking about weapons that debuff the user (like Silver weapons), and not weapons that debuff the target (like shurikens)? I know for a fact that shurikens will not apply a debuff if they miss, for example. What weapon was the enemy using, out of curiosity?

I assume you're talking about weapons that debuff the user (like Silver weapons), and not weapons that debuff the target (like shurikens)? I know for a fact that shurikens will not apply a debuff if they miss, for example. What weapon was the enemy using, out of curiosity?

Yep. The enemy was using a Silver Naginata.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a mistake or error, but couldn't we change the stat boosts in attack/guard stance based on support level displayed on the site to reflect what the support is at each level instead of what the difference between C or A is? Right now, in order to calculate the S-rank bonus you have to add up everything from all four support levels in your head, which gets tedious fast when you are trying to analyze the contents of our resources. It's usable, but isn't it so much user-friendly this way? I fail to see the benefit of this sort of interface (could well be wrong).