Mistakes or errors on the site 2

VincentASM

https://serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/classes/base-stats/

The base skill for Falcon Knight should be 10, not 12. I was confused as hell because I made a spreadsheet to track average stats, among other things, and I couldn't figure out why Fee wasn't gaining skill beyond 25 because I calculated the class caps off of the class bases. Eventually I looked into the RAM to see that her personal skill gain was indeed at 15, and when I set it to 0 it became 10, that being the proper base.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Prince of Iris said:

https://serenesforest.net/the-sacred-stones/

Not sure if it's just me, but on the Sacred Stones page, the country flag icons don't seem to display correctly.

In addition, on the game's swords page, the table appears broken, as it no longer fits to the intended width. Sieglinde's footnote also doesn't work anymore either.

Thanks!

The table issue can't be easily resolved, I think. It's tough (or impossible) to try and squeeze in huge tables in a responsive design.

I think @Jyosua had some plans to put them in an iframe or something a few years ago.

2 hours ago, Augestein said:

The Promotion Gains "Fire Emblem Wiki" link

Can you drop a link to the promotion gains in question? I checked Blazing Sword's and it appears fine; not sure which you mean.

https://serenesforest.net/shadow-dragon/miscellaneous/online-shop/

Not an error, but maybe provide an addendum that the Wii U Virtual Console version of Shadow Dragon lets you access the Online Shop without Wi-Fi and cycles its inventory based on the system clock? I also think it's worth noting that it apparently starts a new day at precisely 7:00 a.m.

On 1/25/2017 at 0:56 PM, VincentASM said:

Thanks!

The table issue can't be easily resolved, I think. It's tough (or impossible) to try and squeeze in huge tables in a responsive design.

I think @Jyosua had some plans to put them in an iframe or something a few years ago.

I've actually recently been looking into solutions to handle our tables in a responsive design. I think I found something, but I won't be getting to that until I finish the work on the forums and the Discord integration I'm planning to do as a replacement for the IPChat. It'd be part of work on a whole new skin for the main site, which is something I feel we need with smartphones being as common as they are.

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Self Note:

https://serenesforest.net/binding-blade/general/name-chart/

Klein's NoA name isn't Alen. Fix later plz.

Yes it is.

Fff, I actually didn't catch his English name and the voting for Heroes is closed now : /

I did save the page, but because of the coding, pretty sure it's useless.

16 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Fff, I actually didn't catch his English name and the voting for Heroes is closed now : /

Try harder!

2c8ec1d444.png

While in the process of putting on the early parts of enhancements to male Morgan's support page on the wiki (which tonight consisted of adding an infoxbox to the conversations that already have conversations, as well as adding Frederick's conversation since Frederick's the main focus of tonight's session), I ran into something on the this site's Awakening support growths page.  On this site's Awakening support growths page, under Morgan (M), Morgan (F) is listed as one of the 4-8-13-18 supports; as anyone familiar with Awakening's mechanics knows, there is no instance where a player can have both Morgan (M) and Morgan (F) on the same team...

• 2 weeks later...

On the full growth rates page for Awakening, on Cynthia's drop-down menu, there's no option for Great Knight when you select either Gaius or Henry as her other parent (which she should have, as one of the classes passed down to her from Sumia is Knight, which can promote into Great Knight).

https://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/characters/supports/

The page says you need to get 60 points to go from C Support to B Support, which is incorrect and doesn't match the point values listed on the page(80 for C, 160 for B).

In the latest News page shows the Cipher Cards that have the Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters, but I noticed that there are some errors that needs to be fixed up.

These two promo cards will be included in some Echoes releases in Japan. The Celica card is exclusive to the Valentia Complete edition of the game, while Alm’s card will be included in all special editions, and also some first-run prints of the regular physical release.

Interestingly, the cards also include shots of some other Echoes characters. The characters on Alm’s card are Grey, Tobin, Kliff, and the new character Effy. Celica’s card features Jenny, May, and Boey.

It should be fixed up to as Gray, Genny, and Mae. Since @Kirie probably didn't realize that Mae was mentioned in Awakening in Boey's defeat quote. And didn't checked Gray and Genny from the Heroes website.

Also, can you might fix up the Favorite FE games in the forum site such as: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Blazing Blade, and the one from the Wii U, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE wasn't been updated for months.

587ecb361a515_TMSFE.thumb.png.e72c62b7f5638ef9bc9bf1818a5f38c7.png58b0ddd304ad7_BlazingBlade.png.05ca1b92e083b208b6cb0363858fbedf.png

And also, the forum section for Blazing Blade that have in the details should be fixed as Blazing Sword to Blazing Blade and it needs an another comma after west):

Discussions for Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, Blazing Sword (known simply as "Fire Emblem" in the west) and The Sacred Stones.

And the main page links that shows the list of games needs to be fixed also.

Edit: I did found an another error that needs to be fixed on this News Page that was made by @Eliesonand the title of Echoes: Shadows of Valentia has it incorrectly marked as Valencia.

Not long ago, Nintendo released yet another batch of videos late yesterday, featuring Fire Emblem Heroes and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valencia. Nintendo shared two Heroes videos, one in English (below) and one in Japanese (click here).

Edited by King Marth 64

5 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

In the latest News page shows the Cipher Cards that have the Echoes: Shadows of Valentia characters, but I noticed that there are some errors that needs to be fixed up.

It should be fixed up to as Gray, Genny, and Mae. Since @Kirie@Elieson probably didn't realize that Mae was mentioned in Awakening in Boey's defeat quote. And didn't checked Gray and Genny from the Heroes website.

Thank you for pointing that out; I'll get it fixed now. :) It's hard to keep track of all of the new localized name changes, especially when my brain is so used to the old ones.

I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place for it, but the forums seem to be acting up a bit too? This new security thing when trying to edit the main post of a topic is locking me out of editing when I edit so many times in a short period of time and it's really annoying when I need to make updates on my manga thread (such as missing pages needing to be added). Even if I check the box, sometimes it just brings me right back to the edit post page and just loops.