Mistakes or errors on the site 2

VincentASM

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/random-items/

Both instances of "Deliverance HQ" (cross between fan-translation "Liberation HQ" and the official localized name of the liberation group) should be "Deliverance Hideout" (the full official localized name).

EDIT:  Also found two instances of what should be "Duma Tower" are listed as "Duma Temple"...

Edited by shiningpikablu252

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echoes' black magic page: under "learned by" for Sagittae there's a Nomad. *snickers*

Echoes' support bonus page: In Clive's table, the "required points" and "required act" for Mathilda are offset. The dash for A should be 60, the 60 for B should be 35, etc.

Also on that support page, I'm seeing a contradiction. The first line says you gain support points by fighting within three squares but the table below that says you get points by fighting within TWO squares. It isn't refering to the bonuses--those are mentioned under the first table: "The higher the rank, the better the stat bonuses when the pair fight near each other." ...Though that should have "within 3 squares" mentioned. I'm rather tired, I might be misreading everything.

On 6/1/2017 at 11:08 AM, Darros said:

I think they actually are that low. Resistance didn't have a growth rate at all in Gaiden.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF----
That's pretty much the bigger part of the reason I dropped Shadow Dragon. Practically non-existent resistance growth for non-magic units. My OCD can't handle not being able to cap resistance while the other stats can cap normally. Not a happy camper right now.

On another note, Parasol is incorrectly listed as having 0 Crit rate. It should say it has 10 crit rate.
https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/inventory/katanas/

On 6/3/2017 at 4:40 PM, shiningpikablu252 said:

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/random-items/

Both instances of "Deliverance HQ" (cross between fan-translation "Liberation HQ" and the official localized name of the liberation group) should be "Deliverance Hideout" (the full official localized name).

EDIT:  Also found two instances of what should be "Duma Tower" are listed as "Duma Temple"...

Oops. I honestly keep forgetting what's what sometimes.

The latter isn't an error, I think.

The tower only goes up to Area 4 and then it's the Tower Top.

Meanwhile, areas 1-4 of Duma Temple don't have any items. The labeling might be weird though.

Area 1 is the entrance, Area 2 is where the Brave Sword chest is, Area 3 is where the scorching flame is and Area 4 is where the Gold Mark chest is. Area 5 is the dead end. Area 12 is the corridor between Area 1 and Area 2.

On 6/5/2017 at 5:46 AM, Sock said:

Echoes' black magic page: under "learned by" for Sagittae there's a Nomad. *snickers*

Echoes' support bonus page: In Clive's table, the "required points" and "required act" for Mathilda are offset. The dash for A should be 60, the 60 for B should be 35, etc.

Also on that support page, I'm seeing a contradiction. The first line says you gain support points by fighting within three squares but the table below that says you get points by fighting within TWO squares. It isn't refering to the bonuses--those are mentioned under the first table: "The higher the rank, the better the stat bonuses when the pair fight near each other." ...Though that should have "within 3 squares" mentioned. I'm rather tired, I might be misreading everything.

Oh yeah, I kind of messed up the support bonus description. I tried to fix it, but I was kinda tired myself XD

I'd just like to mention that the Game Script here has quite a few errors to it.

Being part of a fandub project we have noticed that the script can cut out a bit of text, uses european spelling on a script that follows the US version, etc. etc.

As such, we have started to create our own script so we can more accurately voice it without issues. Just wanted to know it's kind of a bummer not to be able to use one of this site's resources due to some inaccuracies.

If you want to know more specifics you can contact me.

Edited by Daanerino

On 6/9/2017 at 2:39 AM, Sock said:

Echoes renown page: Dagon is missing, as is Tomb Lord from Lords of the Grave DLC. Tomb Lords give 20 renown (just tested and got 27 on Hard/Classic).

Also... Risen are mentioned; is that refering to the "Masks" enemy group in Thabes?

Oops, forgot those scaly beasts.

Yes. I should probably rename them since not everyone knows what the Risen are.

16 minutes ago, Daanerino said:

I'd just like to mention that the Game Script here has quite a few errors to it.

Being part of a fandub project we have noticed that the script can cut out a bit of text, uses european spelling on a script that follows the US version, etc. etc.

As such, we have started to create our own script so we can more accurately voice it without issues. Just wanted to know it's kind of a bummer not to be able to use one of this site's resources due to some inaccuracies.

If you want to know more specifics you can contact me.

Yeah, which game are you referring to?

I initially assumed Echoes, but that game is almost fully voiced, so I am not sure.

Whoops. Really sorry.

It's FE7. A lot of things don't match up with the game and in a fandub project you start noticing what's wrong. Again, just a bummer we can't use this resource that got worked so hard on. The fandub is an FE7 fandub. (wink wink, check it out.) 

31 minutes ago, Daanerino said:

Whoops. Really sorry.

It's FE7. A lot of things don't match up with the game and in a fandub project you start noticing what's wrong. Again, just a bummer we can't use this resource that got worked so hard on. The fandub is an FE7 fandub. (wink wink, check it out.) 

I see. Do you remember any examples? Or did you note down any inconsistencies?

Even though the script for that game was transcribed by hand, I can't imagine many reasons for lots of missing text.

If you go to the Radiant Dawn script page on talk conversation pages you get this:

c787f661eba974f5189ef7584cec6dff.png

https://serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/scripts/game-script/miscellaneous/talk-conversations/part-3/

Edited by Darros
fuck that i cant copy paste images directly anymore tbh

Awakening > Item Locations > Items

Spirit Dust in C11 is available as loot (the Sage drops it). It is falsely listed among Chests.

In the new Set 9 Booster Page, all of the links to the card descriptions past: B09-025HN are wrong. It might be that they're not translated yet, but it also includes the cards that were leaked ahead of time. All the images, as well as the card descriptions before that card are working perfectly.

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Booster_Set_9:_Thunderous_Earth

Thanks again for all the translations by the way, I really like like the game and couldn't play without them! :)

4 hours ago, Crewgar said:

In the new Set 9 Booster Page, all of the links to the card descriptions past: B09-025HN are wrong. It might be that they're not translated yet, but it also includes the cards that were leaked ahead of time. All the images, as well as the card descriptions before that card are working perfectly.

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Booster_Set_9:_Thunderous_Earth

Thanks again for all the translations by the way, I really like like the game and couldn't play without them! :)

i guess whoever worked on that page just copied from a previous page and hasn't gotten around to updating those. i'll work on a few now to help out.

edit: actually, it looks like a lot of the cards haven't been translated yet. i've added a few and will do a few more, but we'll probably better to wait until more of them are ready.

Edited by geozeldadude

Hey,

I'm trying to change my badge.  I looked at the FAQ and it didn't seem like they were blocked by post limit, but I'm getting error EX1205  everytime I try to change it.

I apologize if this is common knowledge, but I did do a search for error EX1205 and nothing came up.  Trying to change it to Ephraim (obviously), if that's relevant.  Firefox on Windows (which seems to also have a memory leak going around...why is linux firefox so much better than windows firefox?)

Thanks!

edit:  Hm, my tablet did it.  Must have been firefox?  Now to find something else I can throw an Ephraim sticker on...

Edited by Lushen

13 hours ago, shiningpikablu252 said:

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/characters/support-bonus/

Celica/Conrad is listed as being able to reach the A-rank within Act 3.  Problem is, Conrad doesn't join until Act 4...

Good catch, but that's how it is in the game data.

Maybe they wanted Conrad to join earlier?

Either way, it's not wrong per se. You can read it as Celica/Conrad having no Act restrictions.

I think there's similar weirdness with the rare monsters. Some spawn from Acts before you can access the dungeon.

Shouldn't the FE4 patch on this page be changed to the project naga one? 

Also, the titles of FE1, FE7, and FE12 were localized in Heroes but the site uses the old names for FE1 and FE7 and is inconsistent between "Heroes of Light and Shadow" and "New Mystery of the Emblem" for FE12. Although I'm guessing this would take a fair amount of work to fix, otherwise it would have been done already :D

Also - Fates, Echoes, Heroes, and Warriors have the "Fire Emblem" title before them while FE1-FE13 doesn't. 

Edited by joesteve1914

Add the project naga one, don't replace it IMO. If it doesn't work on ZSNES it's not all inclusive.

9 hours ago, Darros said:

Add the project naga one, don't replace it IMO. If it doesn't work on ZSNES it's not all inclusive.

Oh i didn't know it doesn't work on zsnes.

I kind of equate using zsnes to using windows xp these days. It's old and has compatibility issues but it's still used a lot for some reason :D

There is the following section on the echos amiibo page, but every time I summon the robin amiibo it is level 2. Also his hp is 30 not 29 

Name Class Level HP Atk Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov Item
Marth Lord 1 32 15 16 15 12 10 6 5 Exalted Falchion
Ike Hero 1 36 17 11 9 7 16 2 5 Ragnell
Lucina Lord 1 28 12 15 17 11 7 10 5 Parallel Falchion
Robin Tactician 1 29 13 12 10 3 8 7 5 Thunder
Roy Lord 1 34 16 12 11 6 11 4 5 Binding Blade
Corrin (M) Lord 1 31 14 15 12 9 8 3 5 Yato

Hi, today I get this message whenever trying to get access to SF. I'm using a normal iphone 6 on 4g mobile data. This only happens to SF site. Is there any chance the site has been hacked?

3Y1iD8L.jpg