Mistakes or errors on the site 2

VincentASM

On 7/17/2017 at 11:15 AM, Okigen said:

Hi, today I get this message whenever trying to get access to SF. I'm using a normal iphone 6 on 4g mobile data. This only happens to SF site. Is there any chance the site has been hacked?

3Y1iD8L.jpg

I got the same message, which is worrying a tad

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed on Echoes that the Cipher characters aren't listed on the character pages. Also Emma's Trainee's Lance, Randal's Wayward Lance, and Yuzu's Warrior's Sword aren't listed on the weapon pages. 

Also on the DLC page for the Cipher characters, Lando should be Randal. They changed his name for the NA version. 

Edited by oh.glory

https://serenesforest.net/the-sacred-stones/inventory/items/

The price of Antitoxin is listed on this page as 350, but the actual price is 450 (I just checked my North American GBA copy for myself to make sure).  Making this report (and the check of my personal copy) due to a user on the wiki by the name of Mr. Kite insisting that, based on the information listed on the page in question, that the price of Antitoxin was changed from 450 in the Japanese version to 350 in both the North American and European versions; based on my observation from my personal copy, the price was definitely not changed for the North American version at least (can't personally vouch for the European version)...

The first and third links on this page no longer work.

Please give Echoes an icon on the side bar, also. It bothers me.

On 7/26/2017 at 0:41 PM, Harvey said:

Main site still labels Blazing Blade as Blazing Sword. I know its picky here but now that the game got an official localisation, I think it needs to be right.

The first game is also officially Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, for whatever that's worth, distinct from the remake which is just Shadow Dragon.

Edited by Iridium

I dont know where I should post this but surely must be a mistake?!!

I tried to log in today after a long time without posting, and I found I am IP BANNED?!

what? why?? I didn't do anything!

I have never gotten a ban or a warn or whatever, as you can see my account is not banned, just my IP for some reason!

I had to use a proxy to log in to my account and post this

HALP! why is this happening? can anyone help me?

I didn't know where to post this, so sorry if this isn't the right place

• 3 weeks later...

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/weapons/lances/

Under Emperor Lance, "Lionine Poise" should be "Leonine Poise".  Can't believe I didn't catch this one when I caught another instance of this misspelling, but I believe that should be the last instance of this particular misspelling left...

• 2 weeks later...

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/item-locations/

Found two errors in the Enemies section.

Mikhail doesn't drop a Gold Coin when defeated. Furthermore, Blake (Valley Approach) isn't listed as dropping a Shadow Sword. 

Also, could we not try lifting a Calculations section from some Japanese site? It gets a bit tiring finding some info the hard way each time. 

Edited by Espinosa

The table for item locations for Sacred Stones is missing the armourslayer, even though it is listed on chapter guides and under swords. 

Locations are  Chapter 5 east village and Chapter 14B enemy mercenary on west of map.

Armourslayers aren't buyable from shops, so 'm not sure why they aren't on this table.

At the bottom of part 1 of the Radiant Dawn chapter guide the Part 2 link goes to the character page for Binding Blade characters instead of the second page. The correct link exists on the Hub page and the links at the bottom of part 2 and part 3 work correctly.

Additionally the Hub page does not have a link to part 4, despite one being on the site: https://serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/general/chapter-guide/part-4/

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the script PoR's Epilogue cuts short. What it leaves off includes some very ominous lines Sephiran says when Ike leaves his vicinity. Including something to the effect of "Ike, your journey is not yet over.".

On 7/19/2017 at 9:35 PM, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

I got the same message, which is worrying a tad

i realize this is late, but no, this was actually caused from some connection issues with our new ad provider. It's not a hack or anything bad.

On 10/9/2017 at 8:21 AM, Jyosua said:

i realize this is late, but no, this was actually caused from some connection issues with our new ad provider. It's not a hack or anything bad.

Did you turn off the time zone option with the new update?

Time of all posts are displaying incorrectly for me now.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to download the Ancient Language font, got a 404 error from both hyperlinks. Do I only need to download one by the way?

Edit: Never mind, the link to the other website has the DL and it works, I just didn't notice it.

Also, can we get the Ancient Language working on these forums?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

http://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/scripts/game-script/hectors-story/chapter-20-dragons-gate/

Extremely minor error in the script, but the line "Your enemy here isn't Brendan Reed" on that page is actually spelled incorrectly as "You're" ingame. Could do with a (sic) possibly.

WpBuLi4.png

https://youtu.be/kabvJygD7jI?t=6m6s

Edited by Flametix