Mistakes or errors on the site 2

VincentASM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, Iā€™m having trouble with the site. I wish to post a link to a video rather than embed the video. Nothing I click on after pasting in the videoā€™s YouTube link is working. I have a similar problem with otherĀ links on the site working immediately, but after clicking on them repeatedly, they then work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 7:57 AM, Superkingkong65 said:

Can't even find the "create topic" button.

You're a New Member, you have to talk in other forums for sometime until you become a Member. I won't go into details but this change happened because of a certain spamwave.

on fe12's my unit creation page, it states somewhat of an opinionated statement in that ,Ā "Decide My Unitā€™s Past, Present and Future. This affects theirĀ starting statsĀ and, more importantly, their growth rates."

I believe it should read, "This affects their starting stats and growth rates"Ā as the only real problem is the subordinate clause presenting an opinion as a fact.

Edited by (s)ad touch

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Booster_Set_10:_Crossroads

A few errors on this page I've found:

• Set Contents section states that there's only 8 R+ and SR+ cards, but there's actually 14 like in all other sets (this was brought up previously, but that report focused on B08)Ā (This one's been taken care of)
  • Card 35:Ā  Listed as an N, but it's actually an HN
  • Card 36:Ā  Listed as being from B06, but it's actually (and quite obviously!) from B10
  • Card 39:Ā  Listed as an HN, but its actually an N
  • Card 99:Ā  Listed as colorless, but it's actually Hoshido/Nohr dualĀ (This one's been taken care of in the same swoop as the first stricken point)

(You might also want to check out this series of edit differences on a page on my user space on the wiki, which catches a few other errors in a few other sets based on a comparison between the set pages here and the equivalent pages on the official Japanese Cipher website; this is based on B01-B11 and S01-S09, with B12-B13 and S10 there being sourced directly from the Japanese Cipher website to begin with...)

Edited by shiningpikablu252

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/item-locations/

-The Lost Treescape is listed under both villages and dungeon. It should only be under dungeon.
-There is no mage ring in Fear Mountain.
-Secret Shrine is missing the nectar and gold mark at the resurrection spring.
-In the Enemy section, at Archanea Seaway 2, the "silver bag+" needs to be changed to "silver purse+".

And I can't for the life of me find a second steel lance at Furia Harbor entrance. Are there really two?

• 2 weeks later...

For the Warriors section, 3 characters' support lists are missing one in their list:

• Celica---> Lyn
  • Xander---> Lyn
  • Navarre---> Hinoka

I know I mentioned this in the volunteer thread, but I feel this is the more appropriate place to mention

EDIT: it's been done. Why it took so long was mostly due to me not knowing how, but I figured it out

Edited by Motendra

• 3 weeks later...

https://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Eleonora_(Cipher)

...Ideally, shouldn't this page be titled "Eleonora Yumizuru (Cipher)"?Ā  Ā For starters, all of the other ''Tokyo Mirage Sessions'' Mirage Masters have their surnames in their titles, and her cards reflect her full name including surname on them...

EDIT 8/11/18:Ā  Looks like it's been taken care of...

Edited by shiningpikablu252

I have not been able to make any topics.Ā  Everytime I try to check a forum to post in, nothing gets selected.Ā  Can anyone help with this?

Edited by Killgore5253
Found a fix

• 3 weeks later...

So I doubt I'm the only one who gets this message one in four times I edit a post,

Error.thumb.png.986d2400c34afc3bf76c6915eba6ee94.png

It happens with posts I literally just made sometimes, and it never seems to go away on the posts it happens too. I've tested editing posts from years back when I only just joined the site, so it's definitely not a time issue. Probably a known error, but on the off chance I'm the only one it happens too, thought I'd report it.

Edited by Jotari

• 3 weeks later...

by the by FE: Fate Dusk and Dawn armoury only have in rank 2 and 3 1 of the crit , magic, slayer and specialized tomes the site database says rank 3 has 2 of those apiece so if ur like me and ur like okayĀ  hard to get the other items why not just sell the rank 2weapons well don't ull need them for rank 3 smithy cominations

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the CG site for Radiant Dawn, the link to the Elincia/Leanne image is wrong. It links toĀ https://serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/miscellaneous/cgs/cg/07.pngĀ , which leads to an error.

The link should be this one:Ā https://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/fe10-elincia-meets-leanne.png