Mistakes or errors on the site 2

VincentASM

In the detailed view section of "classes" from the Three Houses page on the main site there is an error with the Dark Flier section. The class is listed as having the skills of a War Monk.

(edit: grammar)

Edited by CatManThree

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://serenesforest.net/general/mythological-references/akaneia-barensia/

In your 'mythological references' section for 'Akaneia-Barnesia', you have listed 'Macedonia'  as being a country in Europe. That country is called 'North Macedonia'.
The game is obviously referencing the Ancient Greek kindgom of Macedonia, a region which is still located in Modern Greece. For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(ancient_kingdom). Please rectify this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On the Class Base Stats page for New Mystery of the Emblem, Falcon Knights are listed as having a base magic stat of 3, but it's actually 4.

I was mistaken, please disregard

Edited by cluesagi

• 3 weeks later...

When signing up, there's a challenge question for "what's the next upcoming Fire Emblem game in English" or something along those lines, and there is no upcoming game that we know of right now. I figured it was Three Houses after a bit, but still, that's been out for a while now and the challenge question and answer isn't relevant anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Radiant Dawn: The biorhythm page states that the wave's starting point is random and changes at the start of each chapter.

Biorhythm does change at the start of each chapter, but it only advances by one turn. Characters when recruited start at position one (always normal biorhythm) and then advance. Biorhythm at the start of each map looks random if you aren't keeping track of it but it does keep moving.

Some things I DON'T know that the page could also use:

1) Whether biorhythm advances for units while they are in a green or red army.

2) Whether The Black Knight's biorhythm in 4-e-2 always starts at neutral or is based off the Black knight from previous chapters

3) Whether Kurthnaga's biorhythm always starts at neutral when you get him in 4-e-1 or if it follows his biorhythm from 1-3.

• 1 month later...

8229de7ead9019538e25024925c6b851.png

Louise starts with an Elixir that's missing from the Starting Items page. https://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/characters/starting-items/ 

Funnily enough, fireemblemwiki.org, the fandom wiki and triangle attack are all missing this Elixir too.

EDIT: Apparently, this Elixir is only there on Hector Mode.

Edited by Mekkah

• 2 months later...

Another person on a discord server found a blog with some interesting calculations for gaiden that are not in the site that were datamined from the game

Spoiler

リカバーの追撃発生率について調べた。

*リカバー 追撃チェックルーチン

・ リカバー追撃発生率 = リカバー使用者の運 + リカバー使用者の速さ %  Recover double proc chance is (caster's Luck+Speed)%

Spoiler

Other gems include the retreat chance from every map. Retreat chance is the chance of the retreat option showing any given turn.

Copied text from discord message:

"Cuz I found another page on the same blog that supposedly lists "retreat probability" (Column A is probably % in hexadecimals)

http://blog-imgs-92.fc2.com/i/z/u/izumobridge/20160612212042df0.txt

For instance ``海のほこら 野外`` (Sea Shrine Outdoors i.e. the Necrodragon fight) lists ``64`` for retreat success probability i.e. 100%

Meanwhile ``海賊の砦`` lists ``28`` i.e. 40%"

Blog in question: https://web.archive.org/web/20181028234926/http://izumobridge.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-9.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so, a couple things I noticed with the TearRing Saga guides

First off, Mintz's listed recruitment condition in the recruitment guide is wrong (well, moreso incomplete as there are a lot of conditions that can affect the timing of when you wanna seize the gate or aggro the castle guards, BigKlingy does a better job explaining it in his video than I could)

Secondly, the Leteena event guide is missing a step where you need to go to Verje between Maps 15 and 16 with a Miracle Charm in Kreiss' inventory, this one is huge given the investment required for the Leteena event

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if it is a mistake or intentional, but when I edit a post I can't quote new stuff (basically I can only add quotes before doing the post, never when editing), so if I posted in a thread and then want to edit it to respond to someone else I have to double post.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure this qualifies as an "error", but it's a slanted enough phrasing it might qualify as a mistake.  At this very old page:

https://serenesforest.net/general/common-misconceptions/

Which covered misconceptions in FE6-FE9, it mocks the Ephraim & Eirika get married myth with "Give me a break!"  And it is indeed true that the JP ending does not end with them getting married.  That said, the tone is a little overly dismissive here, as if the myth was out of nowhere.  Their prf weapons are named after Siegmund & Sieglinde, a sibling pair who - while not getting married - do fall in love and have a child together, and the only reason they don't get married is due to Siegmund promptly dying after getting it on with his sister.  I think it would certainly be fair to bring that background up for why such a belief would get started and would be very plausible, that it's not somebody pulling the idea out of nowhere.  (See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Walküre for probably the most famous version of this tale.)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the secondary tabs for Three Houses are not working i.e Dependent Arts/Abilities or Reason/Faith under their categories. You can even see when hovering the link that it says javascript void. Love the website, and just wanted to let you guys know since it's been like this for a couple of days; I need my info. 😭 I don't know where else to go to bring this up with you guys, so hopefully I'm in the right ballpark since I don't use the forums.

Edit: It's fixed, and back up from the looks of it. Still some errors with Balthus learning Seraphim at B rank Faith when he actually learns at C, but it's a minor detail.

Edited by Vibra
The problem was fixed, and no longer a cause for concern

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, tipperthescales said:

I'm not a fan of the obtrusive stats box that appears on the top right of a thread that a user has posted in, pushing all the posts and reply box left and off centre. Is there a way to either move it somewhere, or just remove it?

This. Annoying (mobile UI driven, like always?) decision to cut off good forum space for a small curiosity like that. It doesn't really provide continuous value unlike less scrolling does.

There's a reason computer screens are wide - let us use that width instead of forcing us to watch wasted space.