Do you bring the Laguz Royals to endgame?

Only mainly Caineghis, because he can destroy an aura alone with help of a red dragon.

So I can kill Ashera in turn 2. Otherwise she would kill one of my units with her single magic attack after turn 2.

Tibarn sometimes because of 10 movement, canto and great conversations with Zelgius and Deghinsea.

Naesala and Nailah not so much.

Kurthnaga not at all because of his poor base speed. On HM in E-1 he will be doubled by almost everyone.

Deghinsea can be beaten by non-laguz-royals, if you make good use of Ena (+5 attack) and a heron. A marksman with doublebow and maxed speed, rexbolt and the wyrmslayer can do enough damage to beat him in one turn.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

No.

Sometimes Naesala gets to tag along but its only cuz im biased and love me some Naesala, or cuz i got a free spot in my team. (or both)

I find the ones not named Naesala to be rather dull to be honest. I choose units out of each team that i plan on taking to Endgame and train them accordingly.

In NM it's pretty useless since you can freely train tons of units and sacrificing one or more of them for a crutch character makes them feel like a wasted effort.

I like training Kurthnaga though, I just wish the endgame had more maps. The thing I dislike about RD is that the whole multi-parts thing makes it feel like you're training all those units for a big, long and awesome showdown when they're really gonna get the spotlight... Instead, you get two maps for each character, followed by 5 straight forward boring maps when you can only bring 10 units.

• 2 weeks later...

Who needs laguz royals when you have Wrath/Resolve Eddie?

I always used to use laguz royals, but that's probably because I needed them since it was my first FE game and I was too noob still am

I'd rather not use them now because they make it too easy. I'd rather use the entire Dawn Brigade (Even Meg... oh dear) because Favortism.

Naesala is too good though. He's squishy but who cares? He never gets hit.

Edited by Sleepy_Tactician

I always take Tibarn, Naesala and Nailah. Never actually taken Caineghis to Endgame... One day I probably should, just to say I have. And yeah okay Kurthnaga is forced so you have to bring him, but I will go out of my way to train him. He's just far too adorable to not use. <3

(Honestly, I think the reason I use them is character bias, not so much the fact that they're ridiculously strong. Probably why I've never used Caineghis, since while he's cool, I'm already desperately trying to fit as many as my favourite units into my Endgame team as possible. So there just isn't room.)