Do you bring the Laguz Royals to endgame?

I brought all of them except Nailah on my one and only Normal Mode playthrough and couldn't possibly imagine beating Deghinsea or Ashera on that file without them. I insist on getting as many people as possible fully promoted in every FE game, so I wasted a TREMENDOUS amount of bonus exp on horrible Dawn Brigade characters like Meg who I had no intention of ever taking into the tower.

Even with the royals Ashera took me literally 3-4 hours to beat and because I ALSO insist on never letting anyone die, I ended up using Tibarn, Caineghis, Reyson, and Mist (to heal off the recoil damage from the shields) as a mobile drill swiveling around her and blasting through the shields one by one. Everybody else, including Ike, was spread all around the outside of the platform (to mitigate the damage from her AoE... at least I'm ASSUMING that's how it works) just trying to keep themselves alive by standing on the right floor tiles, nuking down her adds as soon as they pop up, huddling close to whichever dragon will protect them, and frantically healing themselves back up from the brink of death after Ashera hits them.

The fight didn't end until turn 20-something.

EDIT: I'm sure somebody's going to bring up her mass-stun, but it only worked on like two people. Gareth and Ike from what I recall. I don't know if it has a miss chance or what but it really didn't cause that many problems for me. I just busted everybody out of it with Sacrifice.

Edited by PrismaticStar

EDIT: I'm sure somebody's going to bring up her mass-stun, but it only worked on like two people. Gareth and Ike from what I recall. I don't know if it has a miss chance or what but it really didn't cause that many problems for me. I just busted everybody out of it with Sacrifice.

Wow, I had no idea that sacrifice healed status problems. Good learning! Thanks.

I took the advice of youse guys (you rats) who said the Laguz Royals make the end game too easy on my first playthrough.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck you guys. Stefan and Edward's blood is on your hands.

if you brought two swordmasters into the endgame you have noone to blame but yourself

You assholes gave me the impression all the S-ranked weapons were autopilot

All of them means all of them

And they were. They autoplioted straight into Valhalla

(I also didn't really look any shit up, so I was kinda strapped for skills, and definitely didn't know what I was getting into wrt Ashera)

Edited by Rehab

Oh yes, why, thank you for the correction, SeverIan

No I'm not gritting my teeth to the point of bleeding, why do you ask? Just ignore the blood seeping from every corner of my mouth