Anyone still want to discuss RD?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I did too (I was following his LP). After that, I gave her Paragon in 2-6 and gained a level advantage that lasted until 3-13, then I threw her in the Hawk Army.

That's actually a really solid idea. I might do that after my current run (on 3-10)

Nah I found that pretty easy, the map placement is in your favor, you can just wait until Izuka spams all the reinforcements.

4-4 though

The fucking reinforcements and the Meteor asshole

That's my greatest fear for hard mode.

Chapter 4-5 can go to hell. The worst chapter with the dickish enemy reinforcements.

Two words: experience grind. Honesty if it weren't for the fact that it is right before the endgame and therefore automatically seems boing, it would be kinda fun.

Freakin' hard, though. I got 5 game overs on 2-E on my most recent playthrough.

I also actually like the DB. Edward is my pride and joy, he's never been NOT good.

I only used Leo on my first 2 playthroughs... he had serious SPD problems and that stopped me from using him a 3rd time.

I only used Nolan on my 2nd and 3rd playthrough. He died on the chapter where Tauroneo, Zihark, and Jill are all green units on my first playthrough.

I also bothered with Sothe. I couldn't be the only one who thought he didn't suck, right?

Freakin' hard, though. I got 5 game overs on 2-E on my most recent playthrough.

I also actually like the DB. Edward is my pride and joy, he's never been NOT good.

I only used Leo on my first 2 playthroughs... he had serious SPD problems and that stopped me from using him a 3rd time.

I only used Nolan on my 2nd and 3rd playthrough. He died on the chapter where Tauroneo, Zihark, and Jill are all green units on my first playthrough.

I also bothered with Sothe. I couldn't be the only one who thought he didn't suck, right?

Yeah 2-E has caused me some problems before, it's the lack of reliable units. You have Haar, who will more likely than not be soloing the left side, Nephenee and Brom who are good but probably not that good yet, and Mordecai and Lethe who are great when transformed but deadweight when not.

Yeah same with me and Aran (obviously).

I've never gotten Leonardo past like Level 15 Archer, and that's because he usually gets about 3 or 4 levels of chip/fed kill on 3-6. Although I think Lughnadsh could make him pretty ok.

Nolan is pretty much always a staple of my endgame team. His Earth support, when combined with the rest of the Earth and Thunder affinities in the Dawn Brigade is OP. One time, he and Aran with a B support soloed the left side of 4-E-3.

Sothe is ok, it's his caps that hold him back. 50 HP. 28 Strength. 26 Defense. 25 Resistance. Plus, his speed growth is pretty awful given his cap. I tend to like him more than most people do, but I still wouldn't bring him to endgame if he wasn't required.

I thought he was required to BRING

[spoiler= RD spoilers]

to the tower,

but not to USE.

But yes, his caps can kinda hold him back.

Also, Lughnasadh is great. Caladbolg could be better

Edited by Draco

I've never gotten Leonardo past like Level 15 Archer, and that's because he usually gets about 3 or 4 levels of chip/fed kill on 3-6. Although I think Lughnadsh could make him pretty ok.

I've found that a Leo with only a few levels from much earlier can be pretty useful for me when killing pegs and bird laguz in 3-12 and 13.

I've found that a Leo with only a few levels from much earlier can be pretty useful for me when killing pegs and bird laguz in 3-12 and 13.

Well yeah he undoubtedly has utility in killing fliers. But I'd be hard pressed to make him into an A-teamer, or even a B-Teamer.

I've never bothered with Aran.

I tried with Neph, though. Aran just seems like a Knight that can move farther, with the general tanky stats,

Don't compare Aran to a knight. Knights are characterized by defense twice as high as the rest of their non-HP stats, who have average strength and mediocre everything else. Aran has average HP, awesome strength, awesome skill, mediocre speed, decent luck, awesome defense and mediocre resistance. Granted, he does share some problems with knights, but overall he blows knights out of the water.

3-7 is the most boring chapter. 12 turns? Really?

That map is so bad that I usually forget it exists when talking about bad maps. But yeah, its super boring and you know I usually ragequit drafts after 3-6 because the map is just so bad and boring and ugh.

That map is so bad that I usually forget it exists when talking about bad maps. But yeah, its super boring and you know I usually ragequit drafts after 3-6 because the map is just so bad and boring and ugh.

Lol, I'm at 3-6. Thanks for the motivation.

Yeah it's bad. Unless you are trying to do everything with you know what. Also, where are the freaking spoiler tags?

[spoiler=Here]
[spoiler=(type spoiler subject/name)](type spoiler info)[/spoiler]

Ok thanks. Anyways, 3-6 is bad unless you are going to

[spoiler=(RD Spoilers)] (do all the stuff involving Sephiran/Lehran and fight the Black Knight.)

Then it is fun.

Thanks for the help.

So let's talk about better chapters. Which is your favorite in 4-E?

Edited by Blaze The Great