Hey Hey

Elli

Just thought I'd say hello. I don't know who here remembers me. I still see quite a few familiar people around and I also see a lot of new people. So hello to everyone new and old! ^.^

Um.... I think Shelie just barely rings a bell? =oEither way welcome back~

Hi! I remember you. Yes it's Shelie XD most probably won't remember me due to me being very quiet and shy, so I really didn't talk much.

I stopped coming on the forums much after I got a Samsung galaxy s4 earlier this year and well... I got addicted to romance apps you could say, haha and after that I joined Tumblr and have been using that a lot.

omg I remember you! Welcome back!

Still, idk if you remember me though.

Hey, I sure do remember you!

EYY EYYYYY yes I remember you

Its good to see you stop by!

Hello! I remember you too!

I think I know you? Idk

I had to check your username history but yes I remember you too!

Hi welcome back.

Hello, thank you!^^

If anyone remembers, I use to make those hurt/heal threads and Crit quote and death quote threads awhile back.

The name doesn't ring any-

If anyone remembers, I use to make those hurt/heal threads and Crit quote and death quote threads awhile back.

Yeah, I remember you now. Good threads, imo

The name doesn't ring any-

Yeah, I remember you now. Good threads, imo

You should remember me haha, I have you added on my 3ds too I'm pretty sure.

I remember you! I think I have you added on my 3ds.

Yes I think so too. I remember you too. I remember most people, but I was the nobody on here so I'm not surprised most don't remember me or they forgot me XD but I'm really happy some of you still remember me ^^

... I do! I vaguely recall adding you

How've you been?

I have been mostly good. I have pretty much spent the last few months writing different stories which kept me occupied for a long time. And then I joined Tumblr as well and used that a lot. How about you, how have you been?

Hey Shelie! I think when we talked I had the name Ringabel or Graham or Duck? I don't know

It's good to see you!

Yes! You could say your name ringsabell, haha. But yes I remember you. It's good to see you too. I was surprised to still see so many familiar people here, I thought people might have left but I guess not. It's nice to see you all again.^^