Who is the single best unit in Fire Emblem Awakening

I think this is probably the best answer.

I'd much rather have DS+ and both Rightful King and Aether than a couple of extra stats.

DS+

Rightful King

Aether

Ignis

Galeforce

I think that's the absolute best character in the game assuming her mother is Robin.

Is Rightful King really a better option than a Faire here? I'm assuming no DLC since you didn't put LB. Edited by isetrh

Is Rightful King really a better option than a Faire here? I'm assuming no DLC since you didn't put LB.

Also forgetting that Lucina always comes with Aether/Luna since Chrom is so amazing. Depending on her class, the faire will vary. But a solid +5 damage per hit is better than RFK.

I'm going to say Chrom. Yes, Chrom. Reasons:

-The big one- he's auto-deployed, meaning he's the only unit in the game who can do a true solo of pretty much anything. Including Normal Apo (he can't do Secret due to turn limits).

-He's got free Convoy access, giving him an infinitely large inventory. That's a big asset in any sort of lowmanning run, and is a large part of why it's possible for him to perform true solos.

-DS+.

After Chrom, I'd say +Spd/-Def Avatar!Lucina. Though she loses a few mods compared to Lucina!Morgan, she has the major perk of being able to support with Mr. Force-Deploy. Morgan is nice and all, but she can't do that and it's not worth losing 30% DS for a few extra stats (that are partially offset by the lost pairup bonuses).

Chrom definitely gets an honorable mention. A lot of people don't realize how good he is. Even in campaign charm and DS+ go a long way and for post game few things are quite as sexy as 100% DS Aggressor which makes him the best hard support in the game by far.

Lucina is awesome, but she is only in the mix if we're talking third best unit. Morgan is the best, Robin is the second-best, and only after that is there any real competition.

Unless we're talking ChromxRobin, then it's Lucina, Morgan and then Robin. Only time this is the case.

Edit: should've read the whole conversation first.

Edited by Alastor15243