Parts that made you laugh...

Dragoncat

Or snicker or whatever.

I loled at Frederick and Chrom's C support. Naked poster good gravy...I hate to say it, but if I were Chrom, I'd probably fire him!

The innuendo in this game is great. But on the chapter you get Henry when Chrom asks where all the risen came from...I REALLY don't want that mental image. Still funny though.

When your avatar gets introduced to Vaike and Maribelle, and Vaike tries to start a burping contest. Made me blink. I didn't think they would put that kind of humor in for some reason. Never mind that one of Wario's attacks in Brawl is farting. Which brings us to...

Gangrel: I can break them as easily as I break wind!

Aversa: Oh, I'd LOVE to see what the bards come up with for that.

Basillo: We don't have a fart's chance in the wind without them.

Is this gonna be a trend?

I thought it was mildly humorous that Female Avatar throws figs at Lon'qu. "What's that bruise on your chin-oh right." Next time, throw grapes or something softer. It's funny because I can kinda see myself doing something like that to get the attention of a guy I was interested in.

I think Virion is trying to overthrow Sain. Sain never actually PROPOSED to anybody lol...I wonder where Sully kicked him, exactly? I can totally see her aiming for the family jewels.

So yeah...got any more?

Edited by Dragoncat

I lol'd at a lot of Freddy scenes myself. XD

- His whole support with Chrom

- His support with the Avatar (specifically the B and A supports)

- Some bits in his support with Lissa, where the two are talking about wasting time and Frederick says a crazy tongue twister on the topic. lol

- His A support with Henry. Bear hugging the little guy, oh my gawd. XD

- His convo with Chrom in the festival DLC. Begging Chrom to throw coins into a fountain to show their bond? XD

And Freddy is just hilariously serious and adorable! lol

Other scenes I laughed at were Gaius's recruitment (he makes Chrom pay him CANDY XD), Chrom's comment at the end of Maribelle and Brady's convo after Brady's paralogue, and some of Basilio's lines, particularly "As for your future, it can kiss my big brown Feroxi arse." XD Oh, and Sully kicking Virion in the balls. LOL (I'm assuming that's where she kicked him, because plenty of women would actually do that in real life haha)

I'm sure I laughed at other things in the game too, I'm just not thinking of them atm. :P

I can't BELIEVE I forgot about that Gaius thing. Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. Thief with a sweet tooth. Nice lol...

OMG when does Basilio say that? And...I have a feeling if Sully kicked Virion there, he would have a more dramatic reaction than he did. Cause all he did was pretty much say ow.

I can't BELIEVE I forgot about that Gaius thing. Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too. Thief with a sweet tooth. Nice lol...

OMG when does Basilio say that? And...I have a feeling if Sully kicked Virion there, he would have a more dramatic reaction than he did. Cause all he did was pretty much say ow.

In regards to Virion, I forget the whole line, but he says "those shapely legs can kick" in reaction.

He says that to Lucina when she warns him about how Walhart killed him in her timeline. I cracked up so hard my sides hurt. XD

Libra's recruitment conversation in Chapter 9. The fact that even other characters assumed that he was a woman was even funnier.

Chrom: You there! Who are you? Why do you fight alone?

Libra: Good heavens! You're Prince Chrom, brother to Her Grace the Exalt!

Chrom: You know me?

Libra: Know you? Of course, sire! All Ylissean clergy do. I must thank the gods for uniting us! Oh, dearest and most heavenly fa-

Chrom: With all respect, now is not the time for prayer -- it's action that's called for.

Libra: Ah, too true! We hurried here to help as soon as word came of the execution.

Chrom: We? Then there are more of you?

Libra: Alas, there were. I lost many brave comrades along the way. In truth, I was starting to doubt the purpose of my struggle... But no longer! Pray, sire, let my axe serve you and your party!

Chrom: Your love for my sister is clear. I would be honored to be joined by such a formidable woman of the cloth.

Libra:...Man, sire. Man of the cloth.

Chrom: You're a... ...You're not a woman?

Libra: No sire, Women are clerics. I am a priest. Well, technically a war monk, if you care to split hairs...

Chrom: Oh. Yes, well, I'm... I didn't mean to imply... Well, this is rather awkward.

Libra: Oh, it's all right, sire. You realized your mistake quickly enough. It could have been much more awkward. ...... MUCH more...

Chrom: Right! Let's stop there

Oh man anything involving Henry. Anything.

Actually, this game has the most side splitting moments in FE methinks.

And of course, this gem:

tumblr_mjub2ya7ow1rkro8bo1_500.jpg

Hue~

Basilio's brown Feroxi arse will always bring a smile to my face.

I agree with Gaius, Libra, and Henry's recruitments being hilarious.

I'm surprised no one pointed out when during some chapter in Feroxi, Chrom was spacing out and Sumia had punched him in the face. I lol'd.

As for supports, all of Panne x Donnel and Chrom x Frederick's supports cracked me up. Any of Lucina's siblings C support is also pretty out there. Oh, and the C support with any of Brady's fathers. There's more than that, but those are supports I can list off the top of my head that had made me lol.

Edited by Agent Shade

Funnies:

Chrom + Frederick support

Inigo + Owain support (lol, "Eternal Chastity" before Owain pulls off a well-placed diss)

Inigo + Gerome support

Inigo + Brady support

Lon'qu + Nowi support

Tharja + Gaius support

F!Morgan + Yarne support

Laurent + Owain Hot Spring Scramble convo

Gerome + Yarne Hot Spring Scramble convo

Kjelle + Severa Harvest Scramble convo

Tharja + Nowi Harvest Scramble convo

Fart jokes from Gangrel and Basilio

Laurent + Nah support

Virion + Libra support

Aversa + Tiki Hot Spring Scramble convo

Priam + Walhart Hot Spring Scramble convo

Robin + Lucina Hot Spring Scramble convo (regular)

In the Japanese version, Gaius takes Chrom to a RED LIGHT DISTRICT.

You can imagine how much my sides were hurting.

OMG! Gaius that's NOT the type of sugar and candy you think it is!

I honestly had to look that term up lol...guess my mind's not as dirty as I thought it was if I didn't know what it meant.

Forgot to add: Sully and Lon'qu B support. "Did a girl steal your lunch money?" "Yeah, something like that."

Edited by Dragoncat

There are plenty of awesome moments, but here's just a random one that popped into my head from Gaius, and Tharja's support.

• Gaius: Hey there, Sunshine.
  • Tharja: ......
  • Gaius: Look, I know I'm unbelievably sexy, but you don't have to stare so hard.

There are plenty of awesome moments, but here's just a random one that popped into my head from Gaius, and Tharja's support.

• Gaius: Hey there, Sunshine.
  • Tharja: ......
  • Gaius: Look, I know I'm unbelievably sexy, but you don't have to stare so hard.

LOL!

Inigo: You're guaranteed to lose 100% of the jousts you never attend, my friend. Perhaps you should name your next move "Eternal Chastity."

Owain: Sure, why not? I've got the perfect teacher right in front of me!

Inigo: You're guaranteed to lose 100% of the jousts you never attend, my friend. Perhaps you should name your next move "Eternal Chastity."

Owain: Sure, why not? I've got the perfect teacher right in front of me!

Lol. I don't see Inigo's logic there though, losing sparring matches and dying a virgin are two extremely different things.

Oh, and Sully kicking Virion in the balls. LOL (I'm assuming that's where she kicked him, because plenty of women would actually do that in real life haha)

I'm pretty sure she kicked him in the face. Because 1: She's on a horse, and 2: that's what she threatened to do with her "and when my boot hits your face, that's the punchline" bit.

Lol. I don't see Inigo's logic there though, losing sparring matches and dying a virgin are two extremely different things.

It's an innuendo from Inigo -- think of a different way that "joust" can be used.

• 1 year later...