i'm kind of new to fire emblem awakening so excuse me if i find this bizarre

Aizenberg

so i've been playing fe awakening. it's great, but strange. my great knight (stahl) is level 2 and he has 30 defence. is that normal? are stat caps like non existent in this game or something? maybe i just got lucky.

also, my swordmaster is level 1 and hes already got 30 speed.

Edited by Aizenberg

Stat caps go up to the forties, classes like Berserker have a strength cap of 50 and Generals can have 50 strength and defence, they're crazy high.

Edit: With some DLC and selective breeding, it's possible to have a strength cap of over 70 without +stats.

Edited by Knight

Edit: With some DLC and selective breeding, it's possible to have a strength cap of over 70 without +stats.

LMAO selective breeding...isn't that what ranchers do to their animals?

Sorry. Just got a kick out of that...

Awakening growths, and sometimes bases, are significantly higher than in previous games. In addition, the existence of second seals means you can reasonably get ~60 levels of growth out multiple units in your army, perhaps more, and if you want to grind, you can get an unlimited amount in theory.

Because of that, it makes sense that stats can get somewhat higher. Unpromoted caps tend to resemble the promoted caps of units in previous games, with averages of around ~25 in most stats, 60 HP and 30 luck as standard. Promoted caps tend to be a fair bit higher than that averaging around 40, with 80 HP and 45 luck.

Stahl's defence is pretty excellent, at a 60% growth (65% as a Great Knight!) and 8 base, which means reaching around 27 or so soon after promotion is average for him.

are you shitting me?! is it still 20 levels for the promoted class?

Everytime you reclass you go back to level one but keep your stats, plus you can grab as many skills as you want that are exclusive to other classes in the process, grinding is infinite.

Edited by Knight

LMAO selective breeding...isn't that what ranchers do to their animals?

Sorry. Just got a kick out of that...

This Dragoncat girl cracks me up. xD

It's also what the Nazis tried to do in Germany, but their principles were flawed and luckily they lost the war.

There's talk of creating superathletes by marrying someone like Usain Bolt to a successful female sprinter, but I don't know if it has any scientific basis other than genetic speculation.

This Dragoncat girl cracks me up. xD

It's also what the Nazis tried to do in Germany, but their principles were flawed and luckily they lost the war.

There's talk of creating superathletes by marrying someone like Usain Bolt to a successful female sprinter, but I don't know if it has any scientific basis other than genetic speculation.

Yeah, so...are we being compared to Nazis when we go "Gaius you need to marry Tharja so her daughter can have galeforce" if he thinks she's creepy? If it's necessary we can always treat them like french bulldogs and artificially...you know. French bulldogs always have to have c sections because the puppies' heads are too big, and they can't mate naturally either because of how they're shaped. I saw that on Dogs 101.

Not serious of course...LMAO. But I'm sure Gaius would comply if you gave him enough candy... :lol: