What now?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Smash 4 or Fire Emblem 13?

• Smash 4
    • Fire Emblem 13

so i have been holding off some money to spend on getting my first copy of awakening (yes i'm the only 100% of the people in this forum who don't has awakening) but then i noticed something funny, smash that i have been hyped to, is releasing next month/7days, so it auto-created a decision, either i buy smash 4 with the money or awakening. and i can only spend the money once it will take some time before i can start to get money for the next game again so it's pretty important the decision. so i didn't have any ideas besides forcing you guys to help me out so..

YEAH, help me out with this choices.

Edited by Thɇ Icarūsu Lørd

It's possible to vote both options at once in the poll, I don't think that's intented (no idea if you're still able to edit). I voted for SSB although I probably won't get it myself for the 3DS - I prefer it on a big screen and will get the Wii U version.

It's possible to vote both options at once in the poll, I don't think that's intented (no idea if you're still able to edit). I voted for SSB although I probably won't get it myself for the 3DS - I prefer it on a big screen and will get the Wii U version.

Meh its abit confusing here..

Uh..i'm not sure if i made the pool wrong or not but i deleted it to try to re-do

Edited by Thɇ Icarūsu Lørd

i voted fe13 with the contingency that i assume that you do not have real life friends and that brawl online sucked

smash 4 is probably the better bet if the former is true or the latter is fixed

smash 4 i think is gonna be a better purchase in the long run.

FE13 only kept my attention for a measly 2 playthoughs

I did only one FE13 playthrough, but ~180 hours (in my case) is plenty of playtime for a singleplayer game. I'd still buy SSB first for the multiplayer aspect - assuming it's working, you'll meet more players at the start than later.

This is like comparing Hulk Hogan to a child. Smash 4 in the long run(you can still get Awakening through).

but your comparison is flawed because fuck hulkhogan

Mario Kart 7 had really solid internet play with 8 players so I can't see Smash being bad with 4 players.

i played plenty of games manufactured in tyool 2007 that didn't have the same internet connectivity quality as my butthole and yet i lagged to unplayability in brawl, wired or wireless. i dunno, man.

Hustle and get both, i'm assuming you're in a country where it doesn't cost $100 for a game, $50 in 7 days could easily be done

EDIT: sorry that sounded pretty insensitive to your financial situation

Edited by Alb

in all honestly, awakening died on me quicker than i would have liked it to. some people are still playing it religiously to this day, but i haven't played it properly for months.

Smash 4 all the way.

ssb4 will insult your intelligence significantly less so go for it instead

how does fe13 insult your intelligence lol

Hustle and get both, i'm assuming you're in a country where it doesn't cost $100 for a game, $50 in 7 days could easily be done

EDIT: sorry that sounded pretty insensitive to your financial situation

where i moved the price is 150$

dunno smash's price (<----- big problem, it will be ok if its the same price (the max 3ds price is that one)