What FE have you guys played

pianime94

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played and beaten them all, very enjoyable. Every single last one.

Well done. You did something that only a small handful of people can brag about.

I've played 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. Have enjoyed them all.

Huh. I remember you making comments about FE4 that weren't exactly praising it...

Back to the topic at hand....

I only played every English released FE, and FE6. Don't exactly have plans to try any more of them, though...

I've beaten every English one, got halfway through 4 and 6 but never beat either because my files were deleted. Got a little bit through 3, which I have to say, is surprisingly enjoyable for how simple it is.

Edited by Knight

Well done. You did something that only a small handful of people can brag about.

Huh. I remember you making comments about FE4 that weren't exactly praising it...

Back to the topic at hand....

I only played every English released FE, and FE6. Don't exactly have plans to try any more of them, though...

I was only at the Prologue back then and didnt give the game a full chance. Once I did I found it enjoyable. It's just so alienating for someone that is used to modern FE...or FE in general. It's so different.

I was only at the Prologue back then and didnt give the game a full chance. Once I did I found it enjoyable. It's just so alienating for someone that is used to modern FE...or FE in general. It's so different.

I remember someone in another thread saying FE4 deviates from the standard about as much as FE2 does.

I've beat 4-8, 11, and 13, and have tried some of 2 and 12. (i have not tried 9 and 10 because i don't want to emulate games that i can legaly play in english but don't own and they are retardedly expensive. My cussin owns them but lives far from me and my other cousins(so i don't see him often, and when i do he never has the games on him) So i'm kind of waiting for the opportunity to borrow them. I anyone knows any way to get either one cheap, PLEASE let me know. Also, 3b2's/12's plot looks like the worst kind of sequel to me so i have not worked up the effort to play any more of that story than 12's prolog yet, ad taht was so i could play the bsfe remake (although i havn't gotten around to that either).

Edited by sirmola

ive played all of them, and beaten all but fe10 because i hated it

I hear ya brother. I completed Radiant Dawn but it was ridiculously hard to not just sigh and roll my eyes after every conversation after and prior to the battles.

FE7 (I'm planning on completing HHM later), FE 9-11 and FE13.

I still haven't finished FE8 (On about Chapter 17, planning on completing tonight or tomorrow or something), and I'm planning on FE12 after Metroid Fusion is done.

Maybe I'll play FE6 if Glaceon Mage can convince me good enough. I still need to do Ephraim's route on FE8 and FE7HHM though.

FE7 (I'm planning on completing HHM later), FE 9-11 and FE13.

I still haven't finished FE8 (On about Chapter 17, planning on completing tonight or tomorrow or something), and I'm planning on FE12 after Metroid Fusion is done.

Maybe I'll play FE6 if Glaceon Mage can convince me good enough. I still need to do Ephraim's route on FE8 and FE7HHM though.

Are you gonna do a ranked run for a HHM?

I own and have beaten all of the localised games, and I've at least played all of the other games

I really want to beat them all at least once, but all of my free time has been devoured by work and school ;-;

Are you gonna do a ranked run for a HHM?

Mm? I'm not entirely certain what that is, actually. However, if I can figure out how to do a Screenshot LP, I'm considering doing it for FE6/FE8EPH/FE7HHM/FE12.