What FE have you guys played

pianime94

I have only completed Awakening, but I have some minutes on Thracia 776 and Genealogy of the Holy War and Shadow Dragon. Not sure how far I will get in all them, but I would like to at least finish Shadow Dragon.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have played all the western FE's except 13 (the whole marriage thing doesn't really appeal to me, neither does the art). Finished 7, 8 and 9 multiple times and am currently working on 10.

I would love to play the Japanese exclusives but since I don't have a computer I have to settle with watching walkthroughs or whatnot.

Started with 7, then played 8 and 6 and 4 and took a break for a while. Got 10 on my Wii then hunted around for 9, eventually finding it for not too terrible of a price (seriously, look on Ebay, I have no idea why this game is so expensive). Picked up 11, got bored and never finished it, and skipped on 12 during break number two. Got back into the series with 13 last year and have gone back and replayed some in addition to playing 13 again a bunch. I'll probably take a stab at 11 again at some point if only because I still own it.