Nature's Thread

Sweet_Basil

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an awfully big map for chapter 2, lol.

As much as I hate to say it, as I absolutely LOATHE the "paths can't be straight" rule, I'm afraid that's...kind of an issue, here. You need to make him a bit...blobbier? I would also make a few of 'em extend to the bridges, to make it look like people actually cross them. The area below the ruins/temple/tan building looks a bit bare and could use...some kind of decoration. Either a blob of light/bare grass or a forest would work nicely, I think.

I've got some new splices :^_^:

1DmYD4M.png

The first two haven't been cleaned up yet...By order their classes are Myrmidon, Soldier, Mage, and Pegasus Knight.

I've also updated/fixed (I think) these two maps.
JIVRWLd.png

fUtIcCa.png

please give me feedback i'm trying to clean up/fill up some things for a demo.

Edited by Rosemary

Just to make sure, that pink hair'd pegasus knight's body is spliced from something else, yeah?

That is Tate's body, but I just realized that's not regular Tate. I'll go ahead and switch her body to regular Tate.

Fix'd

Edited by Rosemary

Sorry for the late response, but:

@the map with rivers: Much better than before. Great job!

@Ruins map:

GH91Nb1.png

The two sections with six floor tiles and a pillar look a bit too clean, if these are to be ruins. I'm pretty sure that tileset has tiles that are slightly broken up at the edges, which will make these look a bit more realistic and less like somebody recently plopped some marble tiles on top of grass. (This is a nitpick, however, so ignore it if you wish.)

The wall on the building on the faaaar right needs to be connecting to the square pillar-top tile, instead of going straight up.

The pillar on the far left needs to have shading like that of a building, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I need an outdoor seize map so I grabbed one of the free ones and edited to look like this but I would like to hear feedback:

HKRAFAB.png

Does it pass or fail?

Goals:

• Seize map
  • Ambushed by pirates halfway
  • Ballistae near the castle
Edited by Rosemary

I'm working on a small project and here's the cast so far :^_^:

vlucsDd.png

I changed some of my older mugs to different classes because I reduced the cast. I also have 3 new guys (Paladin, Priest, and Wyvern) although I haven't cleaned them up yet. My absent older mugs I'm fixing them to different classes or ditching them.

Edited by Rosemary

Gotta fix the coloring on a bunch of them as you're combining FE8 and FE7 coloring. Generally doesn't work. They look nice, just need some touching up.

As an example, if i'm seeing things correctly:

dwJa8J2.png

Both look much better, for the first one, blue haired hair, his left eyebrow seems very short, or maybe that's the point and it's just perspective, idk, just pointing it out. For the second guy. left eye is brownish? Right eye is red. If i'm seeing it right.

Edited by DrewHak

More Stuff :^_^:

vfRPOpf.png

The FE6 V-Castle from that thing...IT looked much better on the blurry pic. :cry:

T6QlGn1.png

I changed her palettes...
The second guy is mad at me because he's short...somehow I butchered him and he got shorter..
3rd and 4th are not complete but the 3rd guy looked much better before I took off Limstella's hair :/
4th guy is the same dude but taller..Does he look better before or after?

Edited by Rosemary

With the castle map, maybe you could add some chests on the sides. That way there's some need to divide the forces, rather than just sending the whole army straight down the middle.

I edited the V-Map:

9aHpQKQ.png

Also have new mugs/edits :^_^:

m0c6QrC.png

The people on the lower row are WIPs and not complete......A few questions:

-The girl with the green armor...Does she look more like a Cavalier or a Wyvern/Hydra?
-Which priest is better?
-I edited the shoulder pads for my male Wyvern..Does it look good or bad?
-Does the manakete's crown look bad?(I'm trying to get her to look more plot important)

Edited by Rosemary

m0c6QrC.png

The armor for the green Cavalier is really nice, and so is the hair for the priest guy. Are these customs?

Yes they're customs from NICKT's free mugs ^w^

I used the parts of his mugs for the armor/hair for those two.

Edited by Rosemary