FE7 Chaos Mode Blazing Saddles LP by Teq (COMPLETE)

Tequila

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when I posted all those "glitch" updates during my LP? Although, that was to a MUCH greater extent than this! Also, as for those "dummy units", I actually got a similar effect when I was playing Project Z, and had to repatch from the demo on these forums to the much more complete version on the real project Z forums, while still using the same save file. I got generic Germany units.

IF THAT HELPS.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Flight of Icarus]

PHcwsDX.png

The last annoying chapter...right? Right?

wjiIY7y.pngKqxxIU3.pngnYvOgpp.pngJOr3ElY.png

nBCZjUK.pngTv7O3gS.pngM0ciO13.pnghGZFlLk.png

Spoiler: I don't get all the loot this time around.

Zjf22Ba.png

MONEY (That I don't need at this point)

3Gwzsvw.png

Everyone but Matthew and Karel is here (Matthew because he's maxed, Karel cause he's not)

pdzxTcI.png

End of turn 1. Lucius is in the NW, luring down a general armed with Basiliskos, Rex Hasta, and Regal Blade. I really want him to equip the hasta because Basiliskos has a defense bonus.

pqilCZy.png

...just as I suspected. Sigh.

xcRUypI.png

Legault lured out a Hero and gets an ok level

zlpIPC2.png

Good thing Eliwood has a restore staff.

ZUBijCK.png

Good thing Eliwood has Forblaze, too.

5vNXwhI.png

Lucius, with Priscilla's support and Nils' music, slays that RFA (Really Fucking Annoying) general.

p1nhfw8.png

Get defense ffs

U3gIYQL.png

A bunch of bishops with divine spawn in on the center line, and one of them carries a goody. Too bad my whole team has maxed strength.

hq041qZ.png

End of turn 2.

sByRwR3.png

Lyn: "Drop the sword at my feet and step away very slowly..."

Vxye2JG.pngQxAZXXv.png

Doubling doesn't help much when you can't hit

REGIoQs.png

This clump is TROUBLE. 4 silver swords, 2 regal blades, and 3 rex hastas = mucho ouchie.

m1TdMdh.pngPgNllJt.png

I wonder if it's possible to hit 100 non-crit damage in this hack...

Needless to say, that wyvern doesn't last.

o6l0KBp.pngZchEZme.png

Basiliskos!Lyn is going to tank that clump (or so I hope). Everyone else gets the hell out of dodge.

mOXBAiA.png

The tanking was successful (I think she only got hit by a silver sword for 2 damage). Even better, that Basiliskos doesn't break because she misses one of the regal blade wyverns, which then blocks another one from attacking and leaves the axe with 2 uses. Why didn't I switch it out for a fresh one, you ask? Because I conveniently left that one in Matthew's inventory. This is not the last time this happens in this chapter.

f1GpRqE.png

Florina and an enemy nomad trooper engage in a staring match for all eternity until I reset. Fortunately I made a savestate just before I ended my last turn.

i1eiQNE.png

So this is the aftermath. The clump looks slightly less menacing, but those bishops are drawing a little too close for my taste...

9gnVLbJ.png

And Eliwood got silenced. This is not going well.

eIHtC0I.png

Basilikos at 1 use now...

L77ifMQ.png

This is the first time I've ever used a Hammerne in FE. EVER.

Needless to say, Basiilikos is at full charges and ready to pwn.

Q1aFY9e.png

Some rescue-dropping and dancing later, Marcus waltzes over to Eliwood and borrows his restore staff.

RMMAuMV.png

Operation Let's-Let-Lyn-Tank-It-All-Again is a go

k6lMDOn.png

This time, she doesn't miss. And she doesn't need to double, either.

DrKAGdW.png8gc9Rpk.pngM1ow025.png

To the northwest, Lucius is having none of this other guy's shit and caps resistance.

CZKcdoz.pngP0OaZYe.png

Reinfleches are kind of annoying, so I decide to eliminate this one before it fucks up everything.

MqtD4uf.pngz26olCN.pngkMFGFjx.pngjcp5dkx.png

Levels, some more exciting than others.

nG4n5la.png

You're safe now, Sophia. No nasty brigands will loot your...ruins...I guess. Eliwood gets Nino out of there.

uLMrTcC.png

Sorcerous reinforcements near Limstella, one of which is carrying MORE USELESS CRAP

W9oqMOT.png

Renault: "It's not useless crap; if you have me use this seal I come with, I can use it!"

Me: "QUICK! TO THE BENCHMOBILE!"

XANSBFm.pnggGJ9P6q.png

That magic...*cringe*.

Then again, we do potentially get 2 or 3 rings on this map. Unfortunately, they're REALLY annoying to get, especially if you want the gaiden.

QEAUQeZ.png

Nino maxes out.

Hdt14cu.png

Renault rescues Florina, and Eliwood rescues both, and gets level 20 at the same time (with no stats gained).

quU9qIz.png

ALL RUINS VISITED

YEEHAW

mSKCoSv.png

See, a nice use for an infinite use Rescue staff is getting those ballistas somewhere useful.

XlCknPD.png

And Reinfleche conveniently boosts ballista damage, too.

5K9ZtuI.png8mZJKI8.png

For the Basiliskos, probably.

AZKeXcG.png

Capped speed.

5FECCeG.png

My fliers do some sniping. I'm really happy Gespenst doesn't give a defense bonus.

hLMUTxA.png

K.

DMFRqoJ.png

More reinforcements...with goodies...I'll try to snag one, since one of my fliers doesn't have one.

us7Z1QE.png

Capped defense, I think.

MSt2f7U.png

More money.

ExQx5yR.png

Kinda hard to see, but I'm just 1 well-armed clump in a sea of well-armed units. Here's hoping everything goes well.

MM81iu5.png

I dun goofed...:S I accidentally moved him 1 space too far.
Deaths: Hector (1), Dorcas (2), Lucius (4), Kent (5), Canas (5), Lyn (3), Legault (5), Florina (2), Lowen (2), Geitz (1)

9PEIEAX.pngBIxkKgP.pngQbT2dZX.png

Every single sorcerer goes for Florina...and there's about 7 or 8 of them. They never stood a chance.

zF5jQgl.png

Uh oh, they realized something with actually DEFENSE was required.

HpXI83J.png

Alright...

OCJFkWb.png

YEEHAW

elwKR5i.pngtM1tzim.png

Significantly less YEEHAW

yqN34fp.png

Ok. There's simply too many reinforcements. I'm not going to able to carve my way through all those troops without loosing someone.

But that's ok. I have a plan.

g0W1yqr.png

First, we temporarily get rid of this one.

fMEuB4L.pngYOOf1q7.png

Next turn, Hector double-crits Limstella for 132 damage (she has 120 hp).

W28dc6H.png

Nils plays...

TePqNab.png

Merlinus rumbles up...

nLgFP1l.png

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I DON'T HAVE ANY WARP STAFFS

A small voice in the back of my head reminds me that I gave a bunch of stuff to the benchees when I bought 30-odd goddess icons. That same voice snidely points out that there were at least 2 warp staves. I dispel the voice into the deepest pits of Tartarus for not having reminded me of this fact earlier.

Ok.

What to do now?

bv5BLwI.png

First, I outfit the Royal Air Force with a medley of Rex Hastas and Regal Blades...

s35RArQ.png

Then I leave Eliwood to fend for himself on a peak. Will he survive?

eOnlLLu.png

I think this time I actually stole it

qJGcl4J.pngTGbfCw4.png

YOU MUST MAX

5pFkmAs.png

NIGHTY NIGHT

wgX3fcV.png

Right. Let's see how this works out.

jVNnw5G.png

I forgot Limstella moves...

Then I remember that that's a GOOD thing. See, I don't need another rescue staff. I don't need the xp from killing her. All I want is to finish this bloody mission. And if she wants to give me the throne, I, for one, will not complain.

GoNrFCL.png

For lulz, I decide to grab this anyway.

FZcRtEo.pngLRm14Ch.png

I didn't give Lowen as many boosters because I have him a stimulant, so I'm waiting to see whether it pays off. So far, I'm happy.

fOUaB1I.pngPJRutv7.png

And that's for Legault. (I actually would have triangle-attacked Limstella but I could only surround her with 2). Geitz also gets a FASCINATING level-up.

x1hPSk7.pngNjWo4P8.png

FINALLY

Deaths: Hector (1), Dorcas (2), Lucius (4), Kent (5), Canas (5), Lyn (3), Legault (5), Florina (2), Lowen (2), Geitz (1)

[spoiler=Still Life]

nqbpSTR.png

So...Originally I was just going to kill Kishuna with axereavers and call it a day, but I decided to get all the loot (and there's quite a bit of it).

wSmvGCU.png

The Stimulant Squad are here this evening to use up some poison weapons and get some levels for the final battle...

Ubh5zKJ.pngYObYcsj.png

...as seen here.

bR4DzJk.pnga9VVL9B.png

Loot.

TuCNfUN.png

A level.

dUuSerA.png

More loot.

JXCz7u0.png

Another level.

Gby2u6V.pngs5125vb.png

More loot...I can do this all day!

fsA39kl.pngtfj7dtR.png

But seriously, this chapter isn't really exciting. It's just a bunch of berserkers that can't hit.

Tm5Mik5.png

Well...most of the time, at least. (Yes that was a crit).

R87DkV5.pngU4KWYlK.pngD5cp4HU.pnghFhmjqT.png

e4dDStu.pngqPs7MoH.png7NJCaN2.pngcZFqZW0.png

77K8Ggn.png

So...here's the rest of the loot

bEuLMzI.pnguPTRgpW.pngSxdDRcG.png28WAn4Q.png

0dM56YU.pngqKZFWBa.pngvg0sww0.pngSHSPgBG.png

And the levels. Now for something more exciting!

[spoiler=Powerslave]

e71NMOV.png

So...how hard can this be, anyway? Dorcas and Canas are sitting this one out.

dx8GKDe.pngX9dZG3Z.png3EF8is0.png

Klok seems to have moved the people and order of the doors around, but that still shouldn't be a problem.

slThQpw.png

I know the southwest one is going to open next, so I send the pegasus squad to deal with that, and the others spread out (I hadn't gone past this point).

9bpnZ2E.png

Kenneth and Uhai, with Luce and Reinfleche, respectively.

yNtqogV.pngnrn1dDE.png

That was easy.

cihvuNK.png

I'm sure you can all guess what happens next...

fb8xH4M.pnguGBwGjW.pngMhF473f.png

DIE UHAI DIE!

znerULX.png

I'm not sure what sector will open next, so I just sit tight for the moment.

y5S9X8A.png

Er...Ok, I guess you can open all of them and the same time...

4lSe5pE.png

YOUR SPEEDY MAGIC WON'T SAVE YOU NOW

3NBTZpl.png

The lack of a delphi shield screwed him.

2MaX9yO.png

Legault and his axreaver take out a rather annoying Sorcerer and get more useless tomes.

PMWvqQ3.png

Didn't even have to rig this, oddly enough. Sometimes the RNG is in my favor. He'll be left for last.

wMl3Gpt.png

Athos with Forblaze is blocking Ursula to the southeast. Forblaze!Eliwood or Basilikos!Lyn will settle Jerme's hash to the northwest. Linus is snoozing. And everyone is out of range of Lloyd, Darin, and Darin's lieutenant, who has better weapons than his boss for some reason.

vk4AbZy.png

Ursula suicides on Athos.

zNK2eDR.png

How the hell did Jerme get 103 HP!? That looks like an ordinary runesword...

Wcaz3QS.pngeSGkgc0.pngwCGvFvF.png

Things happen and people die, in that order.

6ZqOWOs.png

I...seriously did not see that one coming. Oops.

7vUXqnc.png

Nino doesn't like people who steal from her.

AOxKD4Y.png

Next turn, the Nergalator will make his appearance.

DET0zy3.png

You snooze, you loose.

g3Du1jE.png

OH HI

NICE TO MEET YOU

Granted, I was expecting these troops.

n9oUlqK.png

Jesus, look at that def/res boost. How the hell am I going to hit him?

82XeKgy.png

Well, first we rescue Lyn...

ru5DwkU.png

Since I foolishly forgot to give Lyn her own Devil axe, Priscilla kindly loans hers...

KSJzmJv.pngd1fTItO.png

Eliwood moves into support range and does a little chipping.

es5TRil.png

...not that it seems to make an appreciable difference.

3JWWfbK.png7lt8HPM.pngn0RHamZ.png

But it's enough to kill him. I drop the tome because no one in my party can use it.

aYAxi0e.png

Rawr rawr meow meow yada yada.

Also, Ninian runs offscreen during the cutscene instead of killing the dragons (although the ice still happens) so I seriously thought I'd have to face all 3 dragons, despite vaguely remembered reassurances to the contrary.

Zki6DkP.png

...Mother of god.

Forblaze and excaliburs in the front row, Gespenst with one lone Luna in the middle, regal blade/rex hasta and a lone basilikos in the middle, dark druid with erishkigal, 2 archsages with sleep staves, a medley of staff users with range-boosting tomes in the little cubbies on the side, and to top it all off, a magic seal in the middle of my troops.

This should be fun.

[spoiler=I've Got the Fire]

sBGggmh.png

I brought this to berserk Linus the way the LTC'ers do, but I kinda forgot about it. Turns out that was a good thing. A nice side effect is that berserked npcs can't use staves, so that's 1 sleep staff out of the count.

Nu4M4jz.png

That's the other one, but I can't be arsed to rig a 2% crit. Hopefully I can take care of him later (Spoiler: I don't.)

1CXKOKp.png

Luna guy #1 goes beddy-bye. This also has a nice side effect of leaving the berserked archsage with something to kill besides the dragon.

MVEJf7G.png

They have a berserk staff of their own, so I chip away at that while conveniently blocking the magic seal from one direction.

1Kbvsdu.pngUmxquNa.png

That's luna #2 dead (also, it has an anima tome (I think Excalibur, but it might have been Fimbulvetr, that it can't use).

hDK4aIB.png

Berserk staff disposed off and seal hemmed in from 2 directions.

AaSzkAO.png

Needless to say, this guy did not survive.

ltCCic8.png

Hector and Florina exchange reinfleches, since Hector's going to be tanking quite a few things on this turn, and I don't want it to break.

UpbaFC8.pngnkFgkbV.png

2 silences and a sleep are still around, but everyone's out of non-staff range except Hector.

9TTCN7X.pngCq28Vb5.pngw2LG2yv.png

Eliwood and Florina support too OP

D3K9dBt.pngAAYH8cY.png

YOUR BEARD WON'T SAVE YOU NOW

AJSBzla.png0DpfVjs.pngx0aYuD7.png

Take a bow, Hector. You totally deserve it.

lnWM7Ap.pnghOqCcRf.pngZ3tVOIc.png

Eliwood's silence splashed, Athos' did not. But I don't care, since I'm just going to wait under the seal's effect anyway.

PGKxWzv.png

Luna #2 neutralized.

tbSn1uP.pngdxMKz4F.png

That's all the non-mages down.

k0AnkDf.pngomP8XWa.png

Sleep staff #2 down. Only 1 silence staff left (the berserked guy will hopefully do something stupid before the berserk wears off. Otherwise, I'll just put him to sleep or something.)

1Ui4Oir.png

Took out the Excalibur!Sages with axereavers, leaving only 3 Gespenst!Sorcerers and one Erishkigal!Dark Druid for berserked archsage to choose from. I anticipate he'll go for one of the sorcerers; hopefully they'll do more than chip damage to each other.

te8iKRq.png

Sigh.

16IR8Es.pngYWDrzd8.png

Well...the aforementioned dark druid and sorcerers were silly enough to come near the seal. Their berserk comrade, angry at their being out of range, goes after his fellow archsage. Aureola vs Forblaze is a bit lopsided, and berserksage finds himself a little worse for the wear.

kgzK4Dy.png

Axereavers take care of the sorcerers, and even erishkigal isn't enough to counter 4 Durandal attacks.

dNZr02U.png

3 archsages and a dragon walk into a bar...

Not much happened. The non-berserked guy walked into the seal, the berserked one attacked him without counter, and the one in the southwest, whose silence staff ran out last turn, is twiddling his thumbs.

GcCanqL.png

Gift horse in the mouth and whatnot

x7IvCIj.png

I moved everyone out of range. Will berserksage dare go against the mighty dragon?

rVj6ufP.png

YES HE WILL!

nJZcCMC.png

NO! I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES!

ZT4PVA9.png

Well...so much for that one. Still, he fought valiantly, and he did get rid of one of the Luna sorcerers. I'll add him to the death list.

Deaths: Hector (1), Dorcas (2), Lucius (4), Kent (5), Canas (5), Lyn (3), Legault (5), Florina (2), Lowen (2), Geitz (1), That One Archsage That Inadvertently Fought On My Side (1)

mDQgTw0.png

I savestate and move up to see whether the dragon moves.

8YpBHmT.png

OH SHIT HE DOES

TIME TRAVEL IMMINENT

Also, the dragon has a 7-square attack range. Overcompensation much?

Eg1gK15.png

The one-use Basilikos gets yet another top-up.

YEGbkxw.png

Our whole team equips various legendary weapons and get a HP boost.

K6wni8Y.png

LET'S ROLL

Trapcius is...well...the trap.

Z4P0YtF.png

Ow.

XhXpFLT.pnglqFadL2.pngZskaAeu.png

Tink, Tink squared, and Tink to the fourth, respectively.

WHO WILL RID ME OF THIS FOUL BEAST?

xxuVWm6.png

MATTHEW

I DID NOT GET YOU S AXES FOR THIS SHIT

GET IT TOGETHER

Lw4afhC.pngzCUlCKr.pngiVFI0bQ.png

Better.

xA3eeU4.png

Eliwood starts us off.

AxTbqFb.png

Lyn with a good hit.

J2QgpOz.png

Athos with more chip!

owUTu9H.png

Athos with the highly embarrassing death

Deaths: Hector (1), Dorcas (2), Lucius (4), Kent (5), Canas (5), Lyn (3), Legault (5), Florina (2), Lowen (2), Geitz (1), That One Archsage That Inadvertently Fought On My Side (1), Athos (1)

wqZHXaM.png

Let's fix that.

c2kEvzz.png

Once more, with fury.

Ie8jr34.png

RAAAAAAAARGH

dDn2TEL.png

I can just envision Ninian asking Eliwood "does this transformation make my chest look big"

iNw30VT.png

Of...of course. Did you really need to ask?

rc0sbQl.png

Stay tuned for FE6: Attack of the Nipples.

Deaths: Hector (1), Dorcas (2), Lucius (4), Kent (5), Canas (5), Lyn (3), Legault (5), Florina (2), Lowen (2), Geitz (1), That One Archsage That Inadvertently Fought On My Side (1), Athos (1)

[spoiler=Character overview and ending]

wUTzLZe.png

Could have been worse. I did spent some time support grinding.

Hey Klok, would it be possible to change the names here with your new chapter names?

Actually, now I read the epilogue again, you have changed some of them.

qZosqdI.pngotke9wu.png

Actual death count: 0

Matthew started out amazing, with a perfect and near-perfect level-up in the beginning, but afterwards he didn't proc strength for about 10 levels, so I dropped him. Came back with a vengeance once he received a stimulant and capped everything on his own (although he did get 3 energy rings before the stimulant). He would be good with swords; his high speed and skill overcome the large weight and inaccuracy of the iron sword, while its fairly high might offsets his shoddy strength.

6tVm9zk.pngxglBsd8.png

Marcus is pretty much mandatory to use. He didn't see much combat in the beginning because he couldn't attack, then was kept busy doing staff-y things. He capped strength by himself and was close to (if not actually) maxing resistance. His speed and defense were lacking, so he got quite a few dragonshields and speedwings, then got maxed out during the chapter 31x bonanza. He got A rank support with Lowen, which didn't do THAT much. His S rank in staves was essential for Rescue and Physic.

BLel2ci.pngx6JmG2J.png

Actual death count: 2

The first flying tank. He didn't turn out as blessed as he did during my first run, but he still had very nice defense. He didn't steal the spotlight like he did in that run because I had other fliers, and Nino's insane growths kind of made him redundant in the end-game. Again, the A rank with Marcus wasn't terribly useful. His speed wasn't too bad, but his resistance was pretty bad, so he got fed quite a few talismans. Still a great character to have, especially to get the villages in ch 13 and rescue Priscilla in ch 14. He got S lances. I kind of regret not building up his sword rank, but steel lances and axereavers did their job.

jryvsYg.pngcH5aGUV.png

Actual death count: 2

Dorcas capped HP, strength, skill, and speed both times. His defense isn't bad, either. But his resistance is absolutely terrible. That is what his description says, and it is the entire truth. But he's amazing in the early-game, and together with Priscilla and Lucius rocked the middle-game. His support options this run were Bartre (who only got used until I got Canas) and Geitz, and by the time I got Geitz I was done with supports. He got S swords because I needed an S sword user, or so I thought, but Regal Blades kind of suck compared to the other legendaries. Would use again.

C8oXmWx.pngqaQdbNQ.png

Comes with a great lance (horseslayer), amazing growths, and nowhere to go but up, Priscilla is easily the best paladin. She capped strength, speed, and defense on her own (I think), but her resistance lagged, despite a 50% growth. Her A support with Lucius was really helpful in the endgame. She got S axes but never had a chance to wield Basilikos because Matthew and Lyn are greedy bastards.

gbZqwuP.pngZI3DT7u.png

Actual death count: 5

He procced strength quite a bit early on, which was good, because otherwise he'd be shit. He needs a robe to be useable, and some dragonshields wouldn't go amiss either. I kept him around for the triangle attacks, and he didn't disappoint. The delphi shield he brings is essential if you want to use him in Ch 17 (not recommended, but it's your funeral). He got a stimulant and responded favorably, I think.

HIGHLIGHT: Killing Uhai in the final chapter. 63 hit and 0 crit goes out the window when you're part of a triangle attack.

NgABxKI.pngtJzfUud.png

Actual deaths: 4

Glass cannon to the MAX. NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS a robe; his base 18 hp wilts if anyone even looks at him funny. But that rapier is fucking dangerous. I think he has one of the highest killcounts of this run. Durandel plus his great resistance growth makes him nigh-invulnerable to any magic that isn't Erishkigal or Luna, and he doesn't suffer as badly from his proof weapon's weight as Serra does. However, physical damage is the bane of his existence. If he has to attack, make sure he kills whatever it is.

Also, caring for helpless nipples is a very altruistic goal in life. I wish him well.

ENtvrLq.pngwtCTVbW.png

Actual deaths: 5

Canas is frail. His class is not exactly known for high defense, but his stealing capabilities puts him in the forefront more often than not. He capped strength, speed, and resistance by himself, and came close with skill. He wielded the wyrmslayer with great aplomb; it seems tailor-made for him, although I never saw Silencer activate (maybe it doesn't work on non-1 range weapons?). Has mommy issues.

VTVpoYx.pngGOxeQap.png

Actual death count: 5

His HP growth notwithstanding, Legault's not too bad. He's practically guaranteed to cap speed and probably strength, although his resistance is kinda low. But his HP growth should be boosted to 50% at minimum, 60% would be even better. 40 is just too low. The axereaver he wields (which makes him a bitch to recruit) is a welcome addition to the arsenal. As he is, unless you want triangle attacks or really want a flier about abandoning Lowen and Kent, I wouldn't use him.

kI6WRJM.pngkoflRIa.png

I'm pretty sure Nils and Ninian are the only ones who can reliably dodge a poison lance. The rings were all but useless, unfortunately; it's usually better to get a second turn than to get a 1 turn bonus. Some discrepancies I noticed: they have different speed growths, and if I recall correctly, Ninian starts with A staves and Nils comes with C (have not verified).

Potential idea for dancers in FE8CM: When they dance, they have a chance, say, (level %) of activating a random ring's effects (which they have to be carrying) in addition to refreshing the character.

CYbu6tm.png65a2MQE.png

Actual death count: 1

Geitz actually has HP! And defense! Which one kind of hopes for, considering this is the chapter with max str/def wyvern riders out the wahzoo. Kind of unexpected, since I was aiming to get Wallace, but I managed fine, and he made up for the lack of healing by helping 1-shot Uhai.

fMYObaD.pngKtEGE5E.png

Didn't see much action, mainly because he comes late and I had too many people at that point. It's not you, Karel, it's me.

0DMhzHe.pngBnpaeM6.png

Lowen on steroids. Not much to say here, but she's freaking amazing. Maybe a little low on HP, but she's gotta have some drawbacks, after all.

4iCSZf6.png2MljVWU.png

Actual deaths: 1

Died to a dragon crit. That's all I have to say on the matter.

pvttx6T.png261O52I.pngp7ecqpj.png

Actual deaths: Lyn (3), Florina (2)

These two fucking decimated. A support mean crits everywhere. I think Lyn parked on a mountain was nigh invincible. It was beautiful. Aside from her strength, or rather, lack thereof. She got seriously strength-screwed in the beginning, whereas Florina got blessed. But Lyn killed the dragon, so all is forgiven.

6IuZAa0.png5rt99rf.png

Actual deaths: 0

Ok in the earlygame, essential once promoted, and HOLY BALLS DID THAT GUY JUST FLY HALFWAY ACROSS THE FIELD awesome in endgame. Not much to say. Forblaze made up for his somewhat lacking resistance, and as one of two healers, he shares MVP with Lyn and Hector this run. Plus, A support with Hector and B Lyn did wonders for his accuracy, back when that was actually an issue.

X3Bx5g3.png2IvyhP0.png

Actual deaths: 1

A god amongst mortals, Hector was seriously speed-blessed this run (he only got 2 speedwings that I can recollect). He caps str, def, and HP naturally. And with Reinfleche and an iron Ballista, he potentially rains pointy death further away than anyone on the battlefield. A shame that not many ballistas exist that he can take advantage off. His heroic stand against waves of enemies on the first enemy phase of Light part II ensures he will go down in the annals of history as a Very Important Person.

Honorable Mention:

K0BnAer.png5op8eAT.png

The two Laus regulars that somehow, much like Aphrodite from the seas or Athena from Zeus' head, sprang out of thin air. They didn't do much besides scare the shit out of me with ghostly portraits (see the chapter 29 update, I think it was).

BDqFgcn.png

Much like his compatriots above, Dorcas 2: Electric Boogaloo contributed nothing, but JESUS LOOK AT THAT STRENGTH! YOU SEE THAT, LYN? THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!

I really regret not trying to give him an angelic robe and see whether I could actually use him.

Alas. Too late to find out now.

I would also like to give a posthumous medal of honor to the brave archsage who attacked the dragon. He did precisely jack shit, but it was funny.

OP8zFCg.png

"For fuck's sake, Eliwood, stop looking at my tits!"

Dr2fDxg.png

"Oh, now you're saying I'm not a good enough father? Is that it? HUH? THIS MEANS WAR, MARQUESS PHERAE! THIS MEANS WAR!"

WWuyWgc.png

I bet Hector's nipples do better on the stock exchange than I do.

kQIqgFZ.png

Ain't that right, Zephiel?

7RnNkb6.png

Great run, y'all. Thanks for reading. Thanks to Klok for making this.

I'll be doing a thwomp run when the next update is released. Stay tuned!

Edited by Tequila

Omg I was laughing so hard XD Your silly shenanigans with that archsage.

Could have been worse. I did spent some time support grinding.

Hey Klok, would it be possible to change the names here with your new chapter names?

Actually, now I read the epilogue again, you have changed some of them.

PRETTY SURE those are locked graphically and can't be edited.

Potential idea for dancers in FE8CM: When they dance, they have a chance, say, (level %) of activating a random ring's effects (which they have to be carrying) in addition to refreshing the character.

FE8CM is gonna be on FEXNA, so I'll be using Yeti's Rings system. Rings can refresh a unit in addition to giving a boost. I may make regular dance hit all 4 adjacent tiles too, maybe.

I will also consider raising Legault's HP growth to 60. He is kinda lackluster in a game of cap-ramming stat monsters haha

What a GREAT LP. I loved it so much, hope you do one for FE8CM when it's released in the, err, distant future.

Huh.

Edited by Klokinator

He got S swords because I needed an S sword user, or so I thought, but Regal Blades kind of suck compared to the other legendaries. Would use again.

I've noticed this too, especially compared to, say, the Sol Katti. Suggestions for improvement?

Good news is, once I have L95's map sprites, I'll have all the resources ready for next FE7CM version! It's gonna be GREAT.

Also, since I decided to implement the multiple S rank fix, I won't be adding the new T3 wyvern lords, or the mageknight. Wallace/Marcus/The pegasus Knights and basically any class can level up to S rank naturally.