Squidmark Iggy

Hello there, and welcome! It's me, Iggy Koopa! And this is a special challenge of Black 2, called the FE11 challenge. Now then, what is an FE11 Challenge?

Well then, in this challenge, I must catch a number of 'mons equal to the available units in Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.

[spoiler=Pokes I'll use during the challenge]Oshawott>Dewott>Samurott, named Marth.

Sawk, named Frey.

Sewaddle>Swadloon>Leavanny, named Abel.

Growlithe>Arcanine, named Cain.

Lillipup>Herdier>Stoutland, named Jagen.

Skitty>Delcatty, named Norne.

Maractus, named Gordin.

Aron>Lairon>Aggron, named Draug.

Pidove>Tranquill>Female!Unfezant, named Caeda/Shiida.

Koffing>Weezing, named Wrys.

Elekid>Electabuzz>Electivire, named Ogma.

Riolu>Lucario, named Barst.

Timburr>Gurdurr>Conkeldurr, named Bord.

Axew>Fraxure>Haxorus, named Cord.

Dunsparce, named Castor.

Basculin, named Darros.

Shelmet>Accelgor, named Julian.

Audino, named Lena.

Pawniard>Bisharp, named Navarre/Nabarl.

Sigilyph, named Merric.

Karrablast>Escavalier, named Matthis.

Bouffalant, named Hardin.

Gligar>Gliscor, named Wolf.

Larvitar>Pupitar>Tyranitar, named Sedgar.

Skorupi>Drapion, named Roshea.

Scraggy>Scrafty, named Vyland.

Elgyem>Beeheeyem, named Wendell.

Croagunk>Toxicroak, named Rickard.

Mienfoo>Mienshao, named Athena.

Druddigon, named Bantu.

Mareep>Flaaffy>Ampharos, named Caesar.

Rattata>Raticate, named Radd.

Bronzor>Bronzong, named Roger.

Vulpix>Ninetales, named Jeorge.

Larvesta>Volcarona, named Maria.

Skarmory, named Minerva.

Grimer>Muk, named Jake.

Eevee>Espeon, named Linde.

Ducklett>Swanna, named Midia.

Onix>Steelix, named Dolph.

Nosepass>Probopass, named Macellan.

Carnivine, named Tomas.

Solosis>Duosion>Reuniclus, named Boah.

Ferroseed>Ferrothorn, named Horace.

Remoraid>Octillery, named Beck.

Joltik>Galvantula, named Astram.

Petilil>Lilligant, named Palla.

Azurill>Marill>Azumarill, named Catria.

Seviper, named Arran.

Zangoose, named Samson.

Zorua>Zoroark, named Xane.

Litwick>Lampent>Chandelure, named Etzel.

Cleffa>Clefairy>Clefable, named Est.

Trapinch>Vibrava>Flygon, named Tiki.

Klink>Klang>Klinklang, named Lorenz.

Darumaka>Darmanitan, named Ymir.

Sawblu>Altaria, named Elice.

Baltoy>Claydol, named Gotoh.

Deino>Zweilous>Hydreigon, named Nagi.

Phew, finally finished the list of mons I'll use! Expect to update soon!

Edited by Mr. Iggy Koopa

I'm thinking that Merric could be a Sigilyph or a Tornadus (I'll get it from Dream Radar)

I'm also thinking that Radd could be a Raticate (Pun intended)

I'm also thinking of putting FE11 mugs, but turned into Pokemon (Ex. Weezing Wrys mug and that jazz.)

But I'm not that good of an artist... Should I PM someone able of doing such thing?

Alright, here's the first part of the challenge!

[spoiler=Part 1: That One Big Green Hat]Goddamit, I love this game's title theme.

Oh well, time to start our new adventure! We now meet our beloved (and hot, and sexy, and etcetera...) Professor Juniper, and she shows us her Cinccino. (Come on Juni why don't you show us our other things... And no, I'm not talking about your Watchog.)

And now I think I pissed her off. Oh well. Time to choose our hero's gender!

I chose male, and then they even wanted me to give him a name. Who the heck this sexy lady think I am, his mom? Whatever. I gave him the name Harold. He looks like a sir. (Though he does need a haircut.)

WE CAN NOW GO TO THE WORLD OF POKEMANZ. (But this isn't Mystery Dungeon D:)

Holy crap, I love this intro. WHY DOES IT LAST FOR 15 SECONDS D:

And now, we get to know our mom! ...Well, Harold's mom, mine dosen't look like that.

HOLY CRAP SHE HAS AN APPLEWATCH.

UNOVA'S IN THE FUTURE. (It may be 1 year in the future, but it still IS the future.)

Oh hey we can control our character. Awesome. Also, Harold's mom really wants her son to gtfo, because she told him if he wants a Pokemon and a Pokedex. (Maybe she wants him to do a journey. Or maybe she's waiting someone to make her an erotic massage.)

And now, we meet our rival! His name is Turd, btw. You'll know why in future. (Wait, so we're in the future and you're telling people to know why your rival's called Turd in the future? What's this, Futureception?)

Apparently we need to find a lady with a green hat named Bianca. She'll give us the Pokemon.

And Turd follows us. Gr9. WAIT WAIT WAIT TURD LEAVES US. YES. WE DON'T HAVE THAT STUPID SMELL ANYMORE.

HOLY CRAP IT'S BIANCA. GIMME POKEYMANZ NOW.

Lesse... Snivy, too smug, Tepig, too fat, Oshawott... PERFECT. You'll be our starter!

And his nickname will be Marth. He's the only one that looks like Marth.

TURD WHY YOU WANNA BATTLE ME. FINE, FINE, TACKLESPAM BATTLE IT IS!

(Spoilers: I won.)

WOO I CAN RUN!

POKEBALLZ GET!

Route 19: lolpatrat lolpurrloin

Marth is level 7, BTW. Got Water Gun.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALDER. AND HE JUMPS OFF A CLIFF (Like always)

Now I have to see Turd at a farm, BUT I DON'T WANNA.

Route 20: TWO NEW POKEYMANZ.

Sewaddle: Named Abel, Pidove: Named Caeda. (Yes, they both have the right gender, don't worry.)

I must grind my new mates. Bye!

Oh hey, I'm here. This means one thing: New update!

[spoiler=Part 2: That's a Herdier, I think,]We're back!

I grinded Abel and Shiida to level 8, and the former got Bug Bite. Shiida, on he other hand, got Leer. Oh well. Time to go to DA RANCH.

In DA RANCH, we'll get new team members! 4, to be exact. Jagen the Lillipup, Caesar the Mareep, Catria the Azurill and Barst the Riolu. Catria was the last one to be caught, so she went to the box. (Don't worry though, she'll have some time in the team, like everyone in the team.)

Anyways, I grinded everyone to level 10, and I also evolved Barst and Catria into Lucario and Marill respectively. (I had to walk a lot for that, though.)

Suddenly, Turd happens, and sends out his Snivy. 2HKOd by Shiida's Gust.

And a Herdier is missing. Who let that dog out?!

(No, please. Don't you dare reference that song. Ever.)

Le gasp! It's Team Plasma!

(I thought they were called Plasbad...)

We saved a Herdier, and got the Frustration TM!

(Man, is that move bad.)

We have to battle little children's monkeys now! Catria sure did a field day with Rollout and Defense Curl.

And now, we'll see the Medal Man!

(Has anyone ever got all of the Medals in this game?)

And apparently there's a Gym in our starting city.

(Goddamn biggest starting city in the whole series.)

LET'S GO IN DA GYM

Caesar and Barst teamed up and defeated the first trainer, while Jagen and Marth defeated the other Trainer.

TIME TO BATTLE THE GYM MAN. Wait it's just Cheren, never mind.

Anyways, Abel Bug Bited the Patrat, and Shiida spammed Quick Attack on Lillipup. As you can see, everyone in the team did their job, and we also got TM83 Work Up, much better than Frustration.

And Bianca comes in and gives us TM27 Return. And we have Catria. With Pure Power. Welp, GG.

Also, we can have rustling grass, this means 2 new team members!

I caught Lena the Audino and KASHIM THE DUNSPARCE, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

And now I gotta grind 'em. G'night.

Anyways, I grinded everyone to level 10, and I also evolved Barst and Catria into Lucario and Marill respectively. (I had to walk a lot for that, though.)

I admire your willpower.Mostly because of that lvl 10 Lucario.What did you do,randomly find some of the berries that raise friendship?

Edited by Shinehollow

@Shinehollow: Hoo boy, you don't know how tedious that was! I had to run for half an hour JUST so I can evolve those two! At least it paid off.

Anyways, new part, new buddies, new stuff, new everything!

[spoiler=Part 3: WOW THAT WHIRLIPEDE IS TOTALLY 100% LEGIT]I finished grinding Lena and Castor, so now we shall go to the next city!

But before that, I would like to tell you that for finding Castor, I grinded all of my pokes to level 15, and this means Caesar evolved into a Flaaffy! Anyways, let's return to Route 20.

During the Trainer Battles, Jagen evolved into a Herdier! He looks a lot more like the real Jagen now.

We arrived at Virbank City! And we get greeted by Daddy Issues! Amazing.

This city is boring. Let's go to the complex!

WE GET THREE NEW BUDDIES.

Wrys the Koffing, Cain the Growlithe and Ogma the Elekid. Don't worry, I traded Ogma from my White 2 game.

After telling 3 workers to get back to work, we get the TM94 Rock Smash.

I grinded everyone to level 18, and Marth evolved into a Dewott.

I bringed Marth, Caesar, Cain, Abel, Wrys and Barst for the gym. The only one that did nothing was Abel.

Wrys and Cain took out the Guitarist, Wrys and Barst took out the Cue Ball, while Caesar took out Roxie's Koffing and Paralyzed her TOTALLY 100% LEGIT LEVEL 18 WHIRLIPEDE, while Marth defeated it with Razor Shell.

We got a new Badge and TM09 Venoshock! And we have to go to Pokestar Studios!

We encounter the director, and I also forgot his name in english, so I'll call it with his name in italian: Mr Wood! (Masturbation jokes come at me)

We get to watch a shitty movie featuring a superhero! The superhero was defeared, BTW.

I'M GONNA BE ON A MOVIE?! ...Oh wait, this is Pokestar Studios.

Let's skip it, because we all know how it works, right?

HOLY CRAP IT'S TEAM PLASMA.

HOLY CRAP THEIR THEME IS AWESOME!

Apparently they're now in New York. Wait, what do you mean It's not New York, it's actually called Castelia City? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

Tune in next time for: A new Gym, new city and Tons and tons of Pokemon!

@Shinehollow: Hoo boy, you don't know how tedious that was! I had to run for half an hour JUST so I can evolve those two! At least it paid off.

You have inspired me.

You should teach one of your Pokemon with a Poisoning move Venoshock.Which I have never done myself.Might help against the fucking Leavanny Burgh has.

Edited by Shinehollow

You have inspired me.

You should teach one of your Pokemon with a Poisoning move Venoshock.Which I have never done myself.Might help against the fucking Leavanny Burgh has.

You forgot the two important weaknesses that it has :-P

Yeah, Burgh is chumps because any decent Fire or Flying type wrecks his ace. Dwebble's pretty much there to counter those types with it being part-Rock, but since you're packing a Water-type, it doesn't matter.

I wish we had a Venipede. Scolipede is so fucking cool.

Time to do another part!

[spoiler=Part 4: Probably the most Metagamed part ever.]CASTELIA CITY, HERE WE GO! LA, LA, LA LA LA, LAAAAAAAAAAAA! (That's a Spongebob reference, BTW.)

It's a black ship! Totally not suspicious at all!

WOO FREE BIKE! WOO FREE RARE CANDY! WOO FREE EVERYTHING!

And after we got everything we could get, we go in DA GYM.

...Except we can't. Leader's missing.

Oh hey Iris. You're totally not the champion of this game. :D

And now, we have to go to the sewers! This means NEW POKEMON!

...Two new ones to be sure! Jake the Grimer and Radd the Rattata! (The latter one is really clever.)

EHMAGERD IT'S PLASBAD!!!

jk they were a joke.

IT'S A CAVE! NEW POKEMON! THERE'S ALSO A PARK! EVEN MORE POKEMON!

Dolph the Onix, Bord the Timburr, Linde the Eevee, Palla the Petilil, Norne the Skitty (got Palla and Norne from a trade) Ymir the Darumaka and Vyland the Scraggy!

Okay, let's grind for Burgh. ALL TO LEVEL 24!

NEWS FLASH! During grinding, Linde evolved into an Espeon, Bord is one level away from evolving, Radd evolved into a Raticate (Now his name is even more clever). Catria also learned Aqua Tail. Game=Broken.

Let's fight Burgh! Ymir, Cain, Marth, Dolph, Jake and Wrys joined the team. Dolph also wears an Eviolite.

Anyways! Ymir took the first trainers and MISSED A FIRE FANG ON THE FIRST SEWADDLE. GODDAMIT YMIR, EVEN AS A POKEMON YOU HAVE HIT ISSUES.

And then, Cain took care of the rest of the pokemon. Marth defeated a Dwebble, while Wrys took the last Trainer's Pokemon.

The battle against Burgh... Well... I started with Dolph, and he used Stealth Rock (See? There's metagame in this part!), and Swadloon used Razor Leaf and Dolph fainted. It was a crit. Then Jake defeated that Swadloon and I used a Revive on Dolph.

Dwebble comes in, gets the Rocks' damage, and Dolph boosts his Attack with Rage, and defeats Dwebble with Smack Down.

Leavanny comes in, and I send out Jake. Leavanny starts spamming Cut (Ahem! Who teaches their ace Cut?) and Jake spams Sludge. We won, and we get the Beetle Badge, and a shitty TM! (Prior to Gen 6, that is.)

Anyways, tune in next time for even more Pokemon! Even more items! And a new scientist dude! (No, it's not Laurent.)